Use Of Bows/Crossbows for any one class of Legion Side

STRONTZION

Well, Bows/Crossbow Can only be used By the class Ranger in Warspear. But, It's unfair that Sentinel side only has That weapon using class, Give the usage of Bows/Crossbows to any one Class in Legion side. While getting drops from dgs and bosses, Bows/Crossbows are meant to be got by Sentinels only, then why Legions get? The Crossbow/Bow drop goes waste decreasing drop change, like if chance for Sentinels is 100% then for Legions is 90%, wtf?,Legions also need Bows/Crossbows and then this weapon type can be sold and traded to other players without waste.....

Hope GMs get the Idea, Implement this in one of the upcoming updates, It needs to be balanced!!

Sentinels useless weapon is daggers. Nobody uses them, either in mc or elf. This exact same complaint has been repeated over and over again, and it's not gonna change. It's balanced already

Edited by ColdFootedMole

So give Sentinels usage of daggers and Legions usage of Bows/Cbows, Make Daggers Faster like 1.3-1.7sec for one hit, it will increase it's importance...!!

Drop chance can't be adjusted for a single faction. The admins already pointed this out a while ago, and they are never going to adjust it.

Bds can use daggers too (remember best dps is axe&dagger) but its true in legion side bows&xbows are useless. Suggest? Make mundial dealer, that make u possible sell any weapon, armor, or exange items in dealer and may be bought in any side

Gms were planning to create a special dealer in mc side where you can sell your Bow/Xbow drop in exchange of gold. I hope qt least it wont be 1k gold per bow, but about 20~30k, since an event bow/xbow worths over 600k

Gms were planning to create a special dealer in mc side where you can sell your Bow/Xbow drop in exchange of gold. I hope qt least it wont be 1k gold per bow, but about 20~30k, since an event bow/xbow worths over 600k

If this is what event bows go up to 600k, take a look at my bag and what I got,

Screenshot_2016-08-08-14-13-32.png

Screenshot_2016-08-08-14-13-37.png

Screenshot_2016-08-08-14-13-46.png

Screenshot_2016-08-08-14-13-51.png

Screenshot_2016-08-08-14-13-55.png

Screenshot_2016-08-08-14-13-58.png

If this is what event bows go up to 600k, take a look at my bag and what I got,

Look man, you're playing in mc side, so, those bow things are worthless. and thats all there is to it. What you can do with it in elf side means absolutely nothing. What you can do with it in mc side, is diassemble that shit and maybe you'll get an ethereal essence, which is worth more than all of those things combined.

Edited by ColdFootedMole

Look man, you're playing in mc side, so, those bow things are worthless. and thats all there is to it. What you can do with it in elf side means absolutely nothing. What you can do with it in mc side, is diassemble that shit and maybe you'll get an ethereal essence, which is worth more than all of those things combined.

maybe I ask GMs to change those bows and skins into staffs and skins, Hehe I'll earn more then

Look man, you're playing in mc side, so, those bow things are worthless. and thats all there is to it. What you can do with it in elf side means absolutely nothing. What you can do with it in mc side, is diassemble that shit and maybe you'll get an ethereal essence, which is worth more than all of those things combined.

maybe I ask GMs to change those bows and skins into staffs and skins, Hehe I'll earn more then

:shypanda: gms cant just change people's stuff like that, then they will have a whole slew of other players with expectations of it being done to them too, and that would be too much work, not to mention it would unbalance the game xd things like these are not really changeable

10-15k is good price. In elf side dagger, 2h axe, 2h sword, 2h mace(no magic), spear(no magic) are not worth more than 15k

10-15k is good price. In elf side dagger, 2h axe, 2h sword, 2h mace(no magic), spear(no magic) are not worth more than 5k

Fixed that for you.

Haha that's true, the fact that elf side basically doesn't use 2h axes and swords, makes them worse off than us who use all those but not bows

Paladins can use all melee weapons like barb and dk

"somewhere over the rainbow... ".. they are working on the idea of a possible change in the market, nothing like Legion classes using bows/cbow

Edited by Hyedra

A weapon without magic dmg on a pala weakens their best skill which is banner, so no sane pala would use a 2h sword or axe

who are you to decide what the best weap for a pala is?

shield + mace 

etc

preference

who are you to decide what the best weap for a pala is?

shield + mace

etc

preference

I never said they shouldn't use shield. Anyway you don't have to take my advice, I play necro now after all :3

Any melee weapon without magic is not a weapon for pala. Yes they "can" use them, it doesnt mean they use them. They are like bows/cbows in mc. But with a small chance of selling. For cheap

Any elee weapon without magic is not a weapon for pala. Yes they "can" use them, it doesnt mean they use them. They are like bows/cbows in mc. But with a small chance of selling. For cheap

Exactly this. also kinda like the way rogues can use dagger, but they always use axes instead

1h wpns are good even if without magic, maces are more of a pdmg build anyway, but 2h kinda sucks especially in PvP. But in PvE they do pretty good offensively with a good set of armors. Speaking from experience.

Too much off topic anyway.

Edited by Gladiator

• 4 weeks later...

Why do people always say daggers are useless at sentinels. Bd's can use them it's just that people wont use them. They aren't completely useless drop like bows and cbows at legion. But dev's wont make any use for bows at legion anyway so you should just disassemble in hopes for ess or smth.

Edited by Raislin

• 4 weeks later...

Probably the sale in the NPC at a higher price is the best option for the problem of drops bows / crossbows at MC side, but think of the fun of having a dealer in the end of the dungeon, accessible only after defeating the boss, enabling the two sides trade in these items ;D