Ws calculator

Higgings

If I am not wrong, warspear online has a site which allows you to check every kind of set up and check how will it work on your characters. Still, I see there are some missing items, and to add them, it requires the russian name of the item as well. I have no idea how to search the name of the item, so i thought that maybe some nice russian guy might help me/other members to find out how's the name of the items I'm trying to add.

If any is interested in helping me... :blush:

translate.google.com/#ru/en

This should give you a somewhat accurate translation - Else you might just want to check the level and item thumb.

Or just wait until they are added.

They r items which should have been added already. Lv 14s are most of those

it was for people who've never visited the site

and have no idea what the topic is about 'genius'

What do you want? He obviously knows that site, and knows that we can add items, he just needs Russian names. Oh look who doesn't know what's the topic about.

Edited by Gladiator

What do you want? He obviously knows that site, and knows that we can add items, he just needs Russian names. Oh look who doesn't know what's the topic about.

He was, read my sentence properly/

I was referring to the third person who wouldn't.  

• 6 months later...

If I am not wrong, warspear online has a site which allows you to check every kind of set up and check how will it work on your characters. Still, I see there are some missing items, and to add them, it requires the russian name of the item as well. I have no idea how to search the name of the item, so i thought that maybe some nice russian guy might help me/other members to find out how's the name of the items I'm trying to add.

If any is interested in helping me... :blush:

provide me the name of the items in English, I can try :)

provide me the name of the items in English, I can try :)

Battleaxe of Toothy hunter

Crystal of Ferocity and the Ferocity buff in the weapons if possible

Crystal of Wildness and the Rage buff in the armor if possible

For now, these are the items I would like to add. But I need a bit more time to check the full inventory and create a better list. As for now, I added only the most important items missing ( except battleaxe maybe xd )

Let me know if you need even the statistics of such weapons

Edited by Higgings

Battleaxe of Toothy hunter

Crystal of Ferocity and the Ferocity buff in the weapons if possible

Crystal of Wildness and the Rage buff in the armor if possible

For now, these are the items I would like to add. But I need a bit more time to check the full inventory and create a better list. As for now, I added only the most important items missing ( except battleaxe maybe xd )

Let me know if you need even the statistics of such weapons

I added there crappy pic n russian translate failed 100% but idc its there :3

I'm sorry for the late answer dear

Crystal of wildness = кристалл неистовости;

Buff rage = ярость;

Crystal of ferocity = кристалл свирепости;

Buff ferocity = свирепость;

Axe = топор зубастого охотника

unfortunately the developer said that it won't possible to calculate the ferocity buff via ws-db. Honestly, I believe that no buffs will be added anytime soon

I'm sorry for the late answer dear

Crystal of wildness = кристалл неистовости;

Buff rage = ярость;

Crystal of ferocity = кристалл свирепости;

Buff ferocity = свирепость;

Axe = топор зубастого охотника

unfortunately the developer said that it won't possible to calculate the ferocity buff via ws-db. Honestly, I believe that no buffs will be added anytime soon

They need to fix some older enhancements anyway, I've had a sword showing the wrong amount of damage in a crystal enchant.

They need to fix some older enhancements anyway, I've had a sword showing the wrong amount of damage in a crystal enchant.

I'd spend way more time to create a build, if the calculator is 100% accurate. So that I can plan the best build for my characters. I hope they improve this site always in the best way, because it is very useful.

I'd spend way more time to create a build, if the calculator is 100% accurate. So that I can plan the best build for my characters. I hope they improve this site always in the best way, because it is very useful.

Yeah it is, it helped me figure out my priest. But as you stumble upon things in-game you can also figurr everything out, you'll just not know the exact numbers.