About my nickname

LeBlanco

My nickname "Leblanco" have censure at chat when ppl want say my nickname. Thats so boring. Why my nickname have censure?

Like "L$#%^+co"

I have the same problem with my name, it's Xbluebirdx and for some reason if you write the letters ueb in that order it's getting blocked .-.

• Developer

Yeah, there are some issues with transliteration. I have fixed some controversial moments right now. With next client update everything gon b gud.

iojvSeD.jpg

Edited by snorlax

Really :D finally i will be happy :) so i thought change my nickname coz of that :)

And this Beautiful words list only russian and english words? So I have some Beautiful turkish words that people using them from world chat.

• Developer

Yay thanks Vladimir :friends:

What does ueb mean though? :D I'm curious now

It's a part of a totally obscene word, I'll not post it here. Even if you are curious :)

Really :D finally i will be happy :) so i thought change my nickname coz of that :)

And this Beautiful words list only russian and english words? So I have some Beautiful turkish words that people using them from world chat.

I am able to add anything if needed. Feel free to send me a message with list of "banned" words.

It's a part of a totally obscene word, I'll not post it here. Even if you are curious :)

I am able to add anything if needed. Feel free to send me a message with list of "banned" words.

I have a list but i can't access to you from message. Can you message me?

Uncheck "profanity filter" in setting is the best solution. You can says those beatiful worlds freely.

Of course, but it's still funny it censores innocent words just because a part of them is contained in actual inappropiate words.

I personally always * words.

Uncheck "profanity filter" in setting is the best solution. You can says those beatiful worlds freely.

But his problem is with people checking "profanity filter" and calling his beautiful name.