Guild Exp Skill NOT Working

danniellemarie

The exp given by quests are the same before and after the guild exp skill used. I tried to relog but still nothing changes.

PS: Our exp skill is maxed (3/3)

Do you have any screenshots maybe?

Do you have any screenshots maybe?

I forgot to take SS but I found out why guild exp didnt work for me only I guess.

So there is someone who already used the guild exp before I login. So maybe thats the reason why it didnt work to me. I tested it yesterday , I asked someone to use guild exp while im online and it worked.

No that shouldn't be the reason. Guild skills should always work, no matter if you were online when someone used it or if you were offline.

Edited by Julie

I forgot to take SS but I found out why guild exp didnt work for me only I guess.

So there is someone who already used the guild exp before I login. So maybe thats the reason why it didnt work to me. I tested it yesterday , I asked someone to use guild exp while im online and it worked.

Yeah, marie. To my knowledge, you should be online at the time the guild skill is activated. You cant get the effect if u werent online, otherwise you should wait for the cooldown. :) Edited by Laurelle

Mhm I tested it and yes, guild skill should work although you were offline when someone used it. At least it worked and always has worked for me.