Arena costumes at lower level vendors

benjaminbt

Why do costumes in the arena vendor of lower level characters cost the same as the high level ones? Same for arena seal.

I may know the answer: because higher level players will buy costumes and seals at low levels' vendors then. But why should players at level 6 struggle with getting an arena costume just because of a level 28 big guy who would use their vendor?

I think you should config arena vendors so each player sees the goods appropiate for their level when meeting any arena vendor. Let it be on Godgorrath or Ayvondil.

What do you think?

EDIT: So, to make things clear. If I go to Godgorrath and visit the vendor there, I see the same goods as any low level arena fighter visiting it. What I want, is that if I visit that vendor in Godgorrath, I would see the goods of my own level, level 21-23, and if a level 18 visits it, they would see the goods from lvl15-19. And if this is implemented, it would be easy to set the prices of costumes and seals appropiate to the level of the fighter. Because let's admit: getting 10k arena points is a heroic job for a level 6 player while it's a relatively easy job for a level 28 one. I want to make chances equal.

Edited by BTminBT

Nope, and you said why.

Read the whole thing bro. I said everyone should see products of their own level, no matter where do they visit the vendor. Let it be Ayvondil or Godgorrath, a level 6 player would always see goods of lvl4-11.

And a level 28 player would always see the lvl21-23 gear.

Costumes don't have levels bro. Unless you want a whole new sets of costumes that appear for only low levels.

Edited by Gladiator

Costumes don't have levels bro. Unless you want a whole new sets of costumes that appear for only low levels.

Damn, what can't you understand? Lower level players see lower level vendor with lower anything price, including costumes and seals, higher level players see higher level vendor with increased prices. Including costumes and seal. Since costumes are non tradable from arena shop, it wouldn't be a problem if it cost less for lower levels, since they earn much smaller amount of arena point with battles.

He means, level 6 gets costume price as 1k ap

Level 28 gets same costume price as 12k ap

He means, level 6 gets costume price as 1k ap

Level 28 gets same costume price as 12k ap

Exactly. Hopefully this way he understands. My version is just too complicated as usual.

I like the idea of cheaper arena suits to low levels. despite all the novice outfit come with a costume, some new players don't invest in coins in the first moment. 

customize the NPC Arena according to the user lvl is more comfortable, no doubt..but the NPC also helps to direct players to the appropriate maps to their level. I believe this is something intentional and won't change. this is my personal opnion

Edited by Hyedra

I like the idea of cheaper arena suits to low levels. despite all the novice outfit come with a costume, some new players don't invest in coins in the first moment.

customize the NPC Arena according to the user lvl is more comfortable, no doubt..but the NPC also helps to direct players to the appropriate maps to their level. I believe this is something intentional and won't change. This is my personal opnion

We could easily solve that by adding some info to the my maps menu. Like: "Godgorrath-Isle of Mountain Clans (level 1-12)"; Islernort-The Ash Coast (level 12-20) and so on.

The point is, is it technically possible to have different prices appearing for the same item? Like what Raezer said, they could have done that for xbows in MC side first since it's more needed.

One way would be to use the Snowy Bound bosses' cave concept. For example only levels 1-10 could enter the shops in first maps, 11-18 in Irselnort and so on.

Hmm, yea that would maybe do the trick :)

Yea, this is actually a pretty awesome idea. On Ayvondil there are shops just for arena vendors, why not do it for all maps? Of course with a nice design, because those empty pyramids in Tlaskoe actually gives me the feeling that the business doesn't go too well for that poor man... And I don't want to get some rusty pieces of crap :D

Yea, this is actually a pretty awesome idea. On Ayvondil there are shops just for arena vendors, why not do it for all maps? Of course with a nice design, because those empty pyramids in Tlaskoe actually gives me the feeling that the business doesn't go too well for that poor man... And I don't want to get some rusty pieces of crap :D

To make it a more unique thing, the house could feature various features.

A paid "event pvp arena", idk dummies lol. I'd have to think more bout that.

So the devs will have reasons to possibly implent it.

Unless devs make a rule saying that high level cannot buy them then no. For a serious arena goer those costumes are not hard to get

It's absolutely true, I am close to getting it (7500 ap), but as a level 10 it's absolutely harder then it was with my level 24 character. I actually waited a bit bigger support with this idea, I don't really understand why is it ok to people that lower levels need to work 5 times harder for the same costume.

Unless devs make a rule saying that high level cannot buy them then no. For a serious arena goer those costumes are not hard to get

Yes they are easy to get for arena spammers but I agree that it is a little unfair when high levels get it 10 times easier than low level arena players.

• 4 weeks later...

but does this not make it even more of an achievement? I say keep it like it is, and take pride in the fact you really earned it

(but it is a valid point you have)

Edited by ColdFootedMole

• 3 weeks later...

but does this not make it even more of an achievement? I say keep it like it is, and take pride in the fact you really earned it

(but it is a valid point you have)

those two.

also im lvl6, and a costume so dont tell me i know nothing