[2016.08.02] Game servers stop on 03.08

Daria

Dear players!

On 03.08.2016 at 9:30 CEST our game servers will be stopped due to the fixing of some bugs after the recent update. The game will be unavailable for about 1 hour. Please, don't plan anything significant for this time.

The list of fixes:

1. Fixing of the sequence of the main quests on the Flying Islands:

• Sentinels - you can take the "Vineyards of the fauns" quest only after completing the "Ripening music" quest;
  • Legion - you can take the "Heavenly water" quest only after completing the "Plunderers of landfills" quest;

(the "Ripening music" and "Plunderers of landfills" quests are given by Kahlan-Dir in Maliat and by Dismard in Red and Blue Docks respectively);

2. Changing of the fraction of all NPC in the cities of the III and IV Ayvondil sectors to "neutral" (they cannot be killed anymore); the shops on the enemy Alliance's territory will also have a debuff now;

3. Adding of the increased security in the cities of the Flying Islands;

4. Fixing of small bugs in quests and locations on the Flying Islands;

5. Fixing of the error in the "Well-tried glaive upgrade" craft quest in Melee weapons profession.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,
AIGRIND

You do not think to increase the chance of success of crystals and runes norlant ? and increase the limit of daily quest to 70 or 100?

Quests limit is 50, not 70 actually xd

I misread. My bad. Ignore what I said

Edited by Higgings

Nothing.... about.... the new dungeon... : :

The dungeon is difficult but not impossible, they are making new skills for new classes... but weaken a little mobs or have a new strategy to kill them would be good, even for those who are lvl 28 but aren't +8 +

Edited by SplendorBR

The dungeon is difficult but not impossible, they are making new skills for new classes... but weaken a little mobs or have a new strategy to kill them would be good, even for those who are lvl 28 but aren't +8 +

This is all what I am asking.

the mobs keep spamming everytime you kill them Edited by Yonutz95

Well the hard difficult in technopolis is too crazy :

We tried +9/+10 amped party and failed because of the 4 spawn Towers... :sorry:

Herioc have 6 spawn towers? :crazy:

Edited by Acsuli

What is meant by enemy shops will have a debuff now?

When u enter the opposite faction u get a "poison" that inflict dmg which can't be avoid O:-)

Edited by Acsuli

the mobs keep spamming everytime you kill them

because isnt by kill, i think there's a timer, and you need kill because will have a lot of mobs there

because isnt by kill, i think there's a timer, and you need kill because will have a lot of mobs there

There are two different towers. The one you are talking about, and another where you need to fight and kill mobs.

There are two different towers. The one you are talking about, and another where you need to fight and kill mobs.

Yeah two different towers , one of them dissapper in 2 min , so u have to survive in that area for 2 mins . The other one is complicated, we are not sure what to do there right now . 

bandicam 2016-08-02 22-34-48-781.jpg

bandicam 2016-08-02 22-35-20-905.jpg

Yeah two different towers , one of them dissapper in 2 min , so u have to survive in that area for 2 mins . The other one is complicated, we are not sure what to do there right now .

Me and Him are still trying to understand smth xD

Hurry up, ppl like me who buy the items inteed of working for em are impatience, i want my axessssssss :diablo:

:blush:

Haha bro, well, understand how to do it is different than "it is a spammable dg", if you know what I mean :blush:

I hope to return to normal on missions... I remind you that with this upgrade, for some players it is difficult to compete guild tournament (for work in the night schedule , 5:00 pm- 4:00 am , I have only 30 minutes to play ) because maximum of missions are only 50 , which would for all players log at least two hours day and also would like to remember and understand why increased maximum of 150 missions , so if I can get 50 , has no sense :) :) :) :) :) :) update for children !!! Thank u aigrind

makes sense, bro... do you have a link of the dungeon's video?

On mob towers you just have to kill the lead wich has more hp.

It's not like that. I can assure you. Tried tons of times. Towers do not depend mainly from 15k mobs.

On mob towers you just have to kill the lead wich has more hp.

im recorded in video, and isnt killing the 14k mob

"2. Changing of the fraction of all NPC in the cities of the III and IV Ayvondil sectors to "neutral" (they cannot be killed anymore); the shops on the enemy Alliance's territory will also have a debuff now;"

I could kill Elf market npc in t4 ayvo haha

Was a fun moment

Between Daria, when will the server restart again ? any idea about that ?

thank you in advance for your answer :)

Increase the quest limit 100 again , unable to make nd take quests 50 above ... idk if it's bug u guys created like this. Quests r many in all towns of ayvondil but only can take 50 quests its ridiculous , if u guys won't change quests limits there is no use to giving more quests. Think it one ...thank you

makes sense, bro... do you have a link of the dungeon's video?

I have some videos of easy, normal and hard levels but I did not upload them on youtube, so I dont have a link now.

To all complaining about the quest limit: it's not just our crazy wish, our game designers thought a lot about this quest limit issue, considered in-game analytics and made such decision. Of course, it is much easier to complete all quests at once and not run here and there completing them one by one, but the game is not about speed and surely it is not about collecting quests, but completing them, following the storyline and enjoying the process of exploring Arinar. :)

To all complaining about the quest limit: it's not just our crazy wish, our game designers thought a lot about this quest limit issue, considered in-game analytics and made such decision. Of course, it is much easier to complete all quests at once and not run here and there completing them one by one, but the game is not about speed and surely it is not about collecting quests, but completing them, following the storyline and enjoying the process of exploring Arinar. :)

Makes sense.

I miss r0land

I actually like Daria's moderation more, no offense, but R0land was a little bit "dry" with the players, unlike her, she seems pretty active with them.