benjaminbt

I want to bump to this topic once again. Remember half a year ago I made a suggestion to renew the system of daily gifts? I rethinked it, tried some new games and here's what I made up finally.
You may think daily gifts are useless, who need daily gifts and so on. But that's because you only play Warspear Online, where daily gift consists of a chest containing usually junk stuff that you can instantly drop after opening.
I won't tell game names, but I played a game where there were four types of daily gifts at the same time. Did it make the game easier? Certainly not. But it made the game much more enjoyable and made me log in everyday. I suggest to renovate the system of daily gifts in a way like:

1. 7 day log in reward: Miracle Coins
- In a 7 day period players would receive a small amount of Miracle Coins. Remember: SMALL amount. I don't want to make Miracle Coins worthless, but this way with a little patience, everyone could get smaller items from The Shop. This reward could be collected outside the game (in the main menu), to prevent multiple reward collection with different characters.

2. Monthly reward: Gold, items and more
- Players would receive various reward on the different days of a month, increasing in value each day. Rewards could include gold (not bars); common, fancy, rare (and maybe unique) gear, weapons and accessories depending on the player's level and class; craft resources varying in value, potions, scrolls, spheres, [sign of Imperishability] and so on.

3. Weekly special discount
- We get discounts on items from The Shop everyday, but what about a special discount for each player every week? For example I get a 50% discount on [sphere of Damage Enhancement III], while someone else gets it on [Crystal of Ferocity]. It would bring a twist to trading between people.  :crazy: 

With this gifting system you could encourage people to visit the game everyday, and obviously more people would return and play again.

What do you think?

Edited by BTminBT

I want to bump to this topic once again. Remember half a year ago I made a suggestion to renew the system of daily gifts? I rethinked it, tried some new games and here's what I made up finally.

You may think daily gifts are useless, who need daily gifts and so on. But that's because you only play Warspear Online, where daily gift consists of a chest containing usually junk stuff that you can instantly drop after opening.

I won't tell game names, but I played a game where there were four types of daily gifts at the same time. Did it make the game easier? Certainly not. But it made the game much more enjoyable and made me log in everyday. I suggest to renovate the system of daily gifts in a way like:

1. 7 day log in reward: Miracle Coins

- In a 7 day period players would receive a small amount of Miracle Coins. Remember: SMALL amount. I don't want to make Miracle Coins worthless, but this way with a little patience, everyone could get smaller items from The Shop. This reward could be collected outside the game (in the main menu), to prevent multiple reward collection with different characters.

2. Monthly reward: Gold, items and more

- Players would receive various reward on the different days of a month, increasing in value each day. Rewards could include gold (not bars); common, fancy, rare (and maybe unique) gear, weapons and accessories depending on the player's level and class; craft resources varying in value, potions, scrolls, spheres, [sign of Imperishability] and so on.

3. Weekly special discount

- We get discounts on items from The Shop everyday, but what about a special discount for each player every week? For example I get a 50% discount on [sphere of Damage Enhancement III], while someone else gets it on [Crystal of Ferocity]. It would bring a twist to trading between people.  :crazy: 

With this gifting system you could encourage people to visit the game everyday, and obviously more people would return and play again.

What do you think?

1: I doubt that will happen, ever. But, as you say, if it were to be small amounts, I would like to see it in game. One question though: Is it collectible every week or once a month?

2: Nice one, would certainly be good. Except for the gears. Instead, I'd like to see something like a couple of health/mana/stat potions/scrolls with the [Gift] tag.

3: I'm almost certain that that is too complicated for the Mobile Dragon Game Engine. Things might get bugged and all.

Stop suggesting suggestions for free-to-players if you wanna get devs' attention. Trust me, I learned this here.

Doin' it because I am also one. And just because it's for ftp players it doesn't mean it's not useful. FTP player turns to PTW. But only if they enjoy playing the game. If you struggle in a game, you won't spend a worthless penny on it. I barely spend money on games (mostly because of the lack of financial background, lol), but when I did sometimes, they were games that gave enough entertainment and enjoyment during the gameplay, and they offered a realistic amount of premium content in exchange for the money they asked for.

Despite I like Warspear Online really much, I swear, none of the statements above are true for it.

Doin' it because I am also one. And just because it's for ftp players it doesn't mean it's not useful. FTP player turns to PTW. But only if they enjoy playing the game. If you struggle in a game, you won't spend a worthless penny on it. I barely spend money on games (mostly because of the lack of financial background, lol), but when I did sometimes, they were games that gave enough entertainment and enjoyment during the gameplay, and they offered a realistic amount of premium content in exchange for the money they asked for.

Despite I like Warspear Online really much, I swear, none of the statements above are true for it.

They don't care about FTPs,that's my point.

If they cared only for paying players, there would be a fee for playing. Like it was

at the start. And things would be much harder than they are. FTPs just need

to pick themselves up and play.

The sugg itself is nice, effort was put in lmao.

Except for the monthly reward. You'd give the players too much.

If they cared only for paying players, there would be a fee for playing. Like it was

at the start. And things would be much harder than they are. FTPs just need

to pick themselves up and play.

The sugg itself is nice, effort was put in lmao.

Except for the monthly reward. You'd give the players too much.

Here are some rewards FTP players get in a game I play (which one... find out yourself :D)

Screenshot_2016-08-06-21-00-41.png

First of all, weekly sign in rewards: premium currency.

Screenshot_2016-08-06-21-01-30.png

Then, monthly sign in rewards. Gold, premium currency again, gear from every rarity, etc.

Screenshot_2016-08-06-21-01-54.png

Rewards for reaching levels

Screenshot_2016-08-06-21-02-53.png

Free weapon drawing every 22 hours, after every 14 draw you get a free unique weapon or gear

Leveling up gear costs only gold. There are gems similar to amplifying, with only 5 levels. Gear doesn't get lost if enchantement fails, it only loses a level of enchantement. And you get the gem back, so basically you have endless try.

And the game is not easy at all. But at least it's enjoyable.

At least the rewards are better then this:

IMG_20160803_120453_785.JPG