Beated: Level Up By Mistake.

God Emerald

As you see i leveled up by mistake.. or i should say  i reported a quest after few seconds when the pot over. 

Anyway friends told me to ask in forum to get you back to level 10 once again. im not sure this could happen to be honest but its a bit sad that level 10 with 

-250 medals 

-almost 5k maliat and tt rep + 1k other reputations.. 

-rank 1 in 3x3 seals

level up this way.

if you could help or not i hope ill have an answer cause apparently im not in mood to level up this shit once again after the amount of coins i spent on in the past 3years.. 

That is so sad bro, I hope devs can do something about it. There is so much effort . It is not easy to do all that things whit staying at level 10.

Didn't want or couldn't is not the same. And there as I know Roland clearly stated that they can't do anything, you need to be really careful. What I simply don't understand... Why don't they implement a countdown screen where you can view how much time do you have left from the different potions, cards and effects...

It's sad but as it has already been stated, nothing can be done in this case. Be a bit more careful the next time is all I can say.

I think it's impossible, someone have same problem long time ago and GM didn't want to help.

Roland didn't say that they don't want to help, but apparently it's a really long, if not impossible process to level down a character, this option is simply not invented in Warspear.

make a new pot! your experience decreases instead of increasing. anyway beated been a Legend in EU and he stays in legend

Edited by Xmasteer

can you understand a difference between level changing from 1 to 18 and 18 to 1?

We can ADD experience points to any character, but we can't deduct. Because after this addition our database entry is updated with the whole base.

But to revert this we should revert the whole DB to the state, when character was 1 lvl.

I think that should explain enough :)

Didn't want or couldn't is not the same. And there as I know Roland clearly stated that they can't do anything, you need to be really careful. What I simply don't understand... Why don't they implement a countdown screen where you can view how much time do you have left from the different potions, cards and effects...

this would be very helpful i think. 

make a new pot! your experience decreases instead of increasing. anyway beated been a Legend in EU and he stays in legend

hehe lyzois too.. the one who took 3x3 5x5 and 2x2 in 1 season from AoA 

Snowman it always happens. If you've been one level for so long it's almost impossible to avoid your XP bar slowly filling.

I think a countdown screen for effects would be really helpful. Just put it in the character stats

If u played for about 4-6 years. The xp bar is always maxed after event quests that gives costume or a smiley.

Exactly. This is why I am only 21xp away from levelling up. Which would be a disaster and insta quit from the game. And that's why I always record my gameplay when I use permanence potion, in case something went wrong, I had proof.

Snowman it always happens. If you've been one level for so long it's almost impossible to avoid your XP bar slowly filling.

I think a countdown screen for effects would be really helpful. Just put it in the character stats

Countdown for potions and scrolls must be added somehow, like every other decent MMORPG.

If u played for about 4-6 years. The xp bar is always maxed after event quests that gives costume or a smiley.

i have been lvl 10 for 3 years n yeah exp increasing slowly by time. 

also i agree about making a countdown for every scroll\pot we use 

Ummm no, I have high char for quest and never quest with my low levels because "suprise" I don't want to level them. Another example of how people want devs to hold their hands.

Edited by Snowman

Ummm no, I have high char for quest and never quest with my low levels because "suprise" I don't want to level them. Another example of how people want devs to hold their hands.

No, some people want to play on their low level chars. In beated's case, that lvl 10 was his main. Anyway, he didnt ♥♥♥♥♥ and moan like other people would of, he just accepted it, and carried on leveling to a more common level, because he's a sensible person