IDEA FOR UPCOMING EXPERT SKILL FOR SHAMAN

Ridonkulas

So shaman got 2 totem so far , so why not aiming for a third totem  :blush:  :blush:  i was hoping that shaman would get another stun/slow like skill for example :

ICE TOTEM :

Summon a frosty ice totem that slow enemy movement . The higher the level the stronger the frosty totem.

lets just say tht the effect will  be dot like fire totem . people would be cryin if it was aoe  :tease:  :tease:

Edited by Ridonkulas

Give barbarians a totem. Maybe... Totem of Absolute Rape? Kills everyone with one hit in the area and cooldown is 1 sec.

Priests can make u unable to move and use skills with elusive, armistice and the mana drain. With high cd u can cycle them very well. Rogue needs a stun :P

I have an idea! :)

New shaman skill could be "Summon minion"

It would use 100% total mana capacity and it would summon a minnion for about a minute(4/4) to help the shaman in battle, dealing ?equal damage? to the shamans magic attack?

Since the shaman would lose all his mana to use this, i think its kite fair

You got blind

blind not "block enemy" if you are unlucky (like in arena) they follow you and if the enemy is a rogue or a Bd....

And 1 skill is not enought now with ferocity upgrade

Edited by Logrimy

blind not "block enemy" if you are unlucky (like in arena) they follow you and if the enemy is a rogue or a Bd....

And 1 skill is not enought now with ferocity upgrade

It does make your target blind, unable to use skills for a few secs plus 5 yards range. Fire totem that deals massive amount of damage and heal totem heals more than 500 per sec, what else do you want? Shaman is an OP class, if you think it needs one more stun then you should delete your shaman and make a bd, bd requires zero skills to play, all you have to do it is hamstring.

It does make your target blind, unable to use skills for a few secs plus 5 yards range. Fire totem that deals massive amount of damage and heal totem heals more than 500 per sec, what else do you want? Shaman is an OP class, if you think it needs one more stun then you should delete your shaman and make a bd, bd requires zero skills to play, all you have to do it is hamstring.

Or make a druid what else...with good cd....full stun circle like a warlock (but with heal)...of course why not?

and here we talk about some SUGGESTION about new skill.... if i need to choice, i choice for 1 stun skill... no need other dmg or healing skil....

Edited by Logrimy

Priests can make u unable to move and use skills with elusive, armistice and the mana drain. With high cd u can cycle them very well. Rogue needs a stun :P

mana drain just depletes some mana, if you have high energy not that much of an issue,

you can still attack. Elusive is useless against ranged classes, almost all melees

can get close to the priest (rogue jump, barb jump, dk drags them to him, bd rushes

and well...is a bd.) so elusive can get messed with or avoided.

The only somewhat stun is just a break for both fighters.

mana drain just depletes some mana, if you have high energy not that much of an issue,

you can still attack. Elusive is useless against ranged classes, almost all melees

can get close to the priest (rogue jump, barb jump, dk drags them to him, bd rushes

and well...is a bd.) so elusive can get messed with or avoided.

The only somewhat stun is just a break for both fighters.

Even if you have high mana regen you cant fall for the mana drain many times. If you jump or charge or rush while under the effect of elusive you will lose all mana and almost all hp if the skill is 4/4 and then you're dead.

Even if you have high mana regen you cant fall for the mana drain many times. If you jump or charge or rush while under the effect of elusive you will lose all mana and almost all hp if the skill is 4/4 and then you're dead.

You do realize that only movenent triggers elusive? Insta jumps do not count.

Rush is a movement but lets not say that a bd is unable to beat a priest.

Another idea for the shaman new skill...

COULD be a shield just like necro or priest ones

COULD be a totem spawning x minions(with LOW HP?) a second that would attack the shaman target or the nearest player or mob

Somewhat like a bunch of ehereal parasite, except these would be many with higher damage)

(Let the shaman invoke their ancestors from Arinar)

COULD be a passive increasing DMG?

COULD be a passive increasing crit odds?

Digbick, shaman has already a "necro shield" tht support ur partner teleporting him near to u away from danger. And priests has full mana drain cycle. My lick has +320 energy, i try dont get drained. But if missclick or clicked when shdnt, it drains HALF of m energy. And aslo, exist negative energy, but doesnt appear. If u are low energy and used skill while tht drain, u will be in negative energy, i mean, ur energy will not restored (srsly) it happens to me. I used stonebody whn low energy for recorver it, but priest drained my energy when i did tht, and after reg hp/energy time, it wasnt restored. Means, priest doesnt have stun. Ok. But disable skills is like an stun.

Priest dont need a totem tht can summon pets. Maybe another dmg skill (pure dmg skill just have tears and that 20%hp more dmg skill). Tht dmg skill shd be a dot

And shamans doesnt need totem. They need good stun (example, lighting storm, deal dmg in area and put debuff tht keep paralyse enemy, stunning for short periods till debuff gone. Aslo if lightball strike, can add tht debuff to near enemies)

How about a skill that actually considered something different to current game design

Spirit realm

A targeted ally within a pt get sent to spirit realm to restore hp to full and skills cool down and get back to the real world gaining 50% extra def 30% extra dmg and 20% solidity this buff lasts for 20 sec

Skill require party

Cool down 90-60 sec

Time to cast skill 2-3 sec ( first skill that takes time to be casted )

Ally remain in the area and mobs don't loss Argo to him ( example im tanking a boss i don't lose argo if i get that skill casted on me )

The higher the skill lvl the less its cool down and less time it takes to make taget restore hp and get back to normal realm

Ppl gonna say op its gonna be 1 use in players fight usually

Think of this 10 sec being late in fight isnt useful at all 10 sec at lvl 4/4 btw

• 4 weeks later...

Ice totem make all enemy inside the area radius (i hope 7x7) become freezing and can't move or use skill during this totem appear

I think Ice Totem is great skill and make shaman become more powerful against immortal Bladedancer and unlimited stun like Druid

Edited by Whiteholy

• 4 months later...

i think adding more stun or slow might be a good idea since the current stun only earthquake, and surely more to AoE skill because shaman mainly focus on support, i agree with this ice thingy for next expert skill. Well we all know shaman is a mountain clan, and even in the first map theres snow in highland so why not just get on with it.

So im talking about shaman having some AoE ice wind or chills which slow the enemy in the area and end up stun?  :spiteful:

i think adding more stun or slow might be a good idea since the current stun only earthquake, and surely more to AoE skill because shaman mainly focus on support

Ahn?!! Shaman is a strong pvp class since you know how to use it man! Shaman needs +1 stun, a REAL stun which drains the enemie's energy if possible. After giving +1 stun for locks and the barrier for druids, its the minimum that I could expect from the next expert skill for shaman.

Edited by Aкasha

If bd needs anything it's hamstring nerf *no sarcasm at all* :D

Not the right place to argue about it but I consider all classes as quite balanced at the moment .-.

Yea Necro and DK. Do you play any elf characters?

You might remember me from US, Williager/Mercurry :D I used to play at Firstborn side and people never complained about classes being unbalanced. Now I play at EU Legion and people cry all the time about nuking bd's :D You're Redbird n Bluebird right? :)

Will!!!!! wooowwwww hey!!! Omg OF COURSE I remember you! Yessss it's birdy :3

It was 3 years ago though, that you played on sapphire Elves... I haven't seen you since ages :(

Will!!!!! wooowwwww hey!!! Omg OF COURSE I remember you! Yessss it's birdy :3

It was 3 years ago though, that you played on sapphire Elves... I haven't seen you since ages :(

It's been 3 years allready? :o I left US when nessy and val quit and I moved to EU to play with my brunei friends but they all left so nowadays I just play casually by myself :( :D

It's been 3 years allready? :o I left US when nessy and val quit and I moved to EU to play with my brunei friends but they all left so nowadays I just play casually by myself :( :D

But Nazz and Val are still playing!! Nazz on her BD Coldcandie and Val changed her druids name to Spiritism. Not much tho but I see them logging everyday for a bit mostly .-. You should come back to play with us >_ 

P.S. switch to private messanger to keep this topic clean a bit

Edited by Julie