POINTLESS OF MAKING TOO HARD DG

rachit

I don't understand why you guys design too hard dg.

We are playing for fun not for getting bored..

And Tecnopolis dg OMG.. Its like 5 times fail 1 time win for party of +9-+10s.

And typically its impossible for low amp players and neither they gonna get invitation for dg party.

If people will get harder dg then they will be easily bored from the game and

If you will design quite easy dg then people gonna spam more

so more drops and miracle coins will be spent on sign.

Ultimately you gonna get more revenue.

My point behind this topic is that don't make players bored. Game should be well balanced.

The dungeon is very hard actually. Omercix and I tried it about 5 times yesterday. We failed badly. I was so arsed lol. I wrote complaints in news and announcements but I realized it was not necessary, since I am not the only one who thinks that this dg is basically impossible. If heroic mode is like that as well, I think I won't waste too much time on it: I'd rather wait events and spam there... my stams will thank me.

The dungeon is very hard actually. Omercix and I tried it about 5 times yesterday. We failed badly. I was so arsed lol. I wrote complaints in news and announcements but I realized it was not necessary, since I am not the only one who thinks that this dg is basically impossible. If heroic mode is like that as well, I think I won't waste too much time on it: I'd rather wait events and spam there... my stams will thank me.

Alexwhite wasn't able to do heroic at 5k rep

Guys...its waste of time to talk with GM...they dont care about ur problems (I experienced it by myself)

The game is also based on our feedbacks. If no one will spam the new dungeon, they will get less money. Now that even heroic tree has got buffed a lot, people now spam only Kronus.... actually... not even it, because drops don't worth the effort.

As a conclusion I think the best thing to do now is waiting until some news from developpers about the new dg. Creating dgs with good drops and seeing no one who spams them, isn't just a loss of money in my opinion.

Edited by Higgings

The game is also based on our feedbacks. If no one will spam the new dungeon, they will get less money. Now that even heroic tree has got buffed a lot, people now spam only Kronus.... actually... not even it, because drops don't worth the effort.

As a conclusion I think the best thing to do now is waiting until some news from developpers about the new dg. Creating dgs with good drops and seeing no one who spams them, isn't just a loss of money in my opinion.

Higg I understand you mate...but there will always be a guy like hassn and aoa that will waste scrolls staminas and will waste more money on the game like a rich camel....anyway I just said that if you dont wanna spam new dung then Devs are gonna be the last...if not...one of the last people on this planet that will actually care...yes new dung is hard asf but we cant do anything than cry on forum hoping for a response by atleast one of the Devs...anyway I AM with your idea but im also 75% sure that Devs are not going to do anything about it...huh if they make it possible to be spammed then ill give you free beer :3 good luck Edited by DragothacakeMan

Mind that I am not judging what you have said. And I am also fine with all what you said, but one thing. Don't forget that a +10 party in EU-Emerald already failed ( and more than 1 time ) hard technopolis. I am not telling the names, but if you make some researches, you'll find easily who am I talking about. Don't worry, I put myself in the conversation as well.

I want you also to consider obe point. They nerfed the Halloween dungeon when a lot of players found it was very complicate to go through it. Besides, This dungeon makes useless some classes in the game: never tell "I am a rogue" ( in mc side ) or "I am a ranger" ( In elf side ) and pretending to be invited in any of the 4 modes; the result was kinda awful... I felt sorry for them

Anyway. The hope is the last to die, isn't it? Let's give it some time ;)

P.S. if I am right, I did not forget about the Beer :D

The best would be, in my opinion, to decrease mob's hps spawned by the tower, from 4k to 2.5k and the 15k ones to 13k maybe. They would be more easy to kill, although the damage stays high. Also the best thing would be a counter somewhere, ti check how many mobs do we need to kill to pass through the towers area.

Hopefully someone with competences reads this xD

• 2 weeks later...

does devs try testing these dgs wil their chars after creating it ? or simply throw at us to go in die and find way on our own....

even +10 party take a hard time passing the easy normal so impossible for +7 or 8 amped players becoz if its about killing  mobs we get killed faster with less healer/staller in team and if its about stalling elfs got long stun stallers and mcs just necro/lock..... while lock stun got nerfed becoz of the past destruction of melees

better just rename dg levels

easy = techno IMPOSSIBLE

normal = techno GOD

hard = techno DEMON

heroic = techno TITAN

that will be funny names right :crazy:

Easy and normal can be done without too much efforts. Hard techno is a pain. Heroic is easy, just find a way to complete it faster.

I've done heroic but yes it is impossible for low or decent amped players. I had troubles even with full +10bds.

Agreeing :) I don't mind the difficulty level for myself at the moment because with some work and effort it's possible for me and my friends to manage it. But we are all +10 with lv8 guild buffs and still died in tp normal and hard.

It's impossible to manage for lower amped people and it should have a difficulty level that at least +6 people can pass it, although it might be easier for the higher amplified players.

P.S. I'm someone who hardly ever complains about something being too hard or unfair ingame, so you should pay a bit attention to it maybe.

Edited by Julie

A friend of mine has got tons of ethereal essences there. Lucky him lol.

Back to the dg topic. Maybe we should just wait a little... when the new skills appear, or new weapons / equipment.

I'm sure hard won't be a problem not even for low amped :crazy:

and maybe we find out how to stun the boss in heroic mode as well :diablo: