[2012.06.05] “Warspear Online: Astral Labyrinth” 2.10 Release

I updated...I played for 20mins...went off for 30mins ...tried to log in again...it says it needs updateing...problem is..ITS ALREDY UPDATED, so I can't update again...it won't let me...so wtf?! :shok:

for all with this problem just delete "warspear.pak.1" from game directory, or reinstall it if u like...

Hm druid is OP but just look at shamans now  :bad:  they both must be weaker. hm the heal can be crit... i think devs changed something at lab or other place where we can fail  :facepalm:  i mean probably some of the mobs/bosses is more harder now  :bad:

What in the HELL happen to our added skills :diablo: ! this is the worst update EVER! We had the same problem with connecting the the game back on 2.0. We just want 3.0 and not this bullcrap market update.  :crazy: Whoever thought this up, :wacko:  Either try again, get off the drugs, or let someone else do it.

:facepalm:Worst update ever  :facepalm: phones like xperia x10 (with keybord) cant delete in chat and were send buton go ???  :facepalm:and new nob. Market over priced some. Items cost even 300k :bad: ppl who make shud play some time not make and dont  test  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  :facepalm: :facepalm: