[2012.06.05] “Warspear Online: Astral Labyrinth” 2.10 Release

Kuzmitch

Edge uninstall then install again. 

Can't change keyboard in.settings?

I'll reinstall and try.

Nope cant change keyboard settings. It wont allow me to use my touchscreen keyboard. Only my physical  :facepalm:

I updated...I played for 20mins...went off for 30mins ...tried to log in again...it says it needs updateing...problem is..ITS ALREDY UPDATED, so I can't update again...it won't let me...so wtf?! :shok:

Pls fix update on itunes i download 3 times still the same zzzzzz what should i do ? Who else using iphones there need help pls

LOL

This game ..... they now going to change name to :D

Past = Warspear

Future = Warsfail

***Amins should inform players with a post, to many ppl with problems***

I updated...I played for 20mins...went off for 30mins ...tried to log in again...it says it needs updateing...problem is..ITS ALREDY UPDATED, so I can't update again...it won't let me...so wtf?! :shok:

for all with this problem just delete "warspear.pak.1" from game directory, or reinstall it if u like...

Hm druid is OP but just look at shamans now  :bad:  they both must be weaker. hm the heal can be crit... i think devs changed something at lab or other place where we can fail  :facepalm:  i mean probably some of the mobs/bosses is more harder now  :bad:

Pls make apple update run , in itunes still 2.8

*) iOS version will be available in a next few days.

omg fix chat for android keeps crashing :facepalm:

or your going to lose alot of players...

HTC Desire HD, everything fine...

rangers have more high crit now. They also have bless. what the duck. Instead of removing Bless they gave rangers more high damage in Crit. I wonder why nothing about changes in ranger was told in this topic. WTF :diablo:

u need to upload a firmed version for symbian

my phone is not hacked so i cant install the new update  :cray:  i want to play  :cray: :cray: :cray:

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

True This Is Annoying Please Change

What in the HELL happen to our added skills :diablo: ! this is the worst update EVER! We had the same problem with connecting the the game back on 2.0. We just want 3.0 and not this bullcrap market update.  :crazy: Whoever thought this up, :wacko:  Either try again, get off the drugs, or let someone else do it.

Can any Symbian user tell me how to login to game as I have outdated problem?

It works for me try going into data and delete the ws folder try nt sure !

:facepalm:Worst update ever  :facepalm: phones like xperia x10 (with keybord) cant delete in chat and were send buton go ???  :facepalm:and new nob. Market over priced some. Items cost even 300k :bad: ppl who make shud play some time not make and dont  test  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  :facepalm: :facepalm: