[2012.06.05] “Warspear Online: Astral Labyrinth” 2.10 Release

Kuzmitch

My +2 cc bow crits 990! on lava spirit.  :wacko: Is it bug or something?

rangers have more high crit now. They also have bless. what the duck. Instead of removing Bless they gave rangers more high damage in Crit. I wonder why nothing about changes in ranger was told in this topic. WTF :diablo:

its sucks then they makes changes and keep it in secret  :bad: :bad: :bad: 

And game craches then u put item in chat and trying to write something before sending

Unfair druids n shaman crit heal ranger crit high bd n barb nothing change

Hmmm... BD and BARBS... i am BD and i can say that we are just the meat for these tree gods  :dirol:

yea... and i am just wondering... ok devs love ranged classes... but why they get not only best skills, but the best bugs too  8)  like ranger crit now  ;D ;D ;D

RANGERS SKILL DAMAGE IS INCREASED BY +90 :shok: BARB SKILL DAMAGE DECREASE BY -40 :sorry: IS IT JUSTICE TO BARB LIKE ME? :cray:

Now the game is telling me that the version I have is incorrect but no update in market..  :wacko: odd considering i just downloaded and played new update.. :facepalm: come on aigrind I dont want to lose hope on you guys but this is ridiculous.

lose hope edge, even if you get to play,  ranger even more op while melee classes are weaker.    ,,l,, warspear -----and i mean it, from the heart

Just one question about this update:  Why in the hell are servers still up?

They should be down while you guys fix the damn bugs that are currently making this game unplayable.  I'm done paying you guys.  Get the ranger crit bug, market sell bug, and other MAJOR bugs fixed fast if you want to keep your customer base.  Also restore keyboard options so people can play.

Eiwwwwwwwwwwww ... Whats this duck crit on my ranger ????? 1100 ??

LOL .... My bow only +6 ,

and my penetration just in glove , my ring is regen mana ,how can i got many crit like thats ??  :facepalm:

ONE BUG AGAIN ... (Symbian)

If i stand at many people

my movement be a slow  :wacko: wtf wtf

16115_.jpg

Ugh on I phone 4s it tells me there's an update I proceed to go to iTunes for the update says it does t have one even tried it off the site can't click no on te update either Uhhh I can't play anyone know how to fix this

Delet all the changes except market!!!! Except maybe crit heal. This is sooo horrible, I cant type out a sentence in a danger zone(where a mob can attack you) because it takes like 30 seconds to type it. And plus by the time you exit the chat menu it fricken almost kills me. Chat has gotten slower and cant see what others are saying when you are typing. Rangers are so strong now!!!! I have a lvl 14 ranger with +2 quest bow and now he does 420 something skill on a mob :shok: before it was probably only 330 or so. Notfication is pissing me off!!! I dont wanna be shown how many times this update has caused people to dc, crash, or rage quit xD.

Market is causing problems too. Nothing too bad. Its just now everyone is there. Nothing is really getting done because the market man is being molested!!! Gang-bang xD

MC='moron clan' always crying after evry update zzzz... :facepalm:  :wacko:

Punmy you're an idiot.  These are FB pointing out the ranger bug. 

symbian users can't play! pls update app in ovi store asap.. the file downloaded in ur website keeps saying cert error... f*ck,,my fone is not hacked so ican't install this.. i've done changing my fone's date,,but still nothing happens..

so i got it now... Version 2.10 is just beta version.. ur knowing all bugs observed by players.. testing crap!!!

Hohoho.. So many bad or negative comment.. Better fix them devs.. Especially ranger damage(damage increase after update) n barbarian damage(damage lower after update).

I guess I know why ranged class were treated with special, maybe they are the one that fill the devs pocket the most :crazy: . Few update already and no change for melee class. And WTH with ranger skill now? Totally OP :wacko: . Devs should try the game first before releasing it. Now the game obviously imbalance :facepalm: . Btw I guess this is rush release since the update date not the same among other phone OS.

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Devz this is true!!!! i have many friends in game now i hate them because they so annoying on and off because they said the game always crash when you move in next map auto close application fix it duck this update nobody wants it when will be the time that you will do it perfectly?

Fact: ranger lvl 13 att mob=212, skill=438!!! :shok:  Imagine the crit!!! :shok:  Barb lvl 13 att mob=343, skill = 466 :nea: . The figure seems fishy 438 and 466. Let us make the most powerfull class then :pleasantry:  the ranger :facepalm: . Btw dev if u want to upgrade char, hav to be balance (all class) or else I bought all my Mcoin for nothing. :facepalm:

shitt ranger lvl 13 i  got 2 hit dies iam lvl 20 shaman. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: wtf in this update :diablo:

but ranger have low hp and def.

duck u noob! Ranger is already overpowered with double damage of blessing, now ranger increased their critical damage that makes this game is unplayable for melee, before yeah ranger can kill any class with 1 sec, now with 0,05 sec, super instant kill! GM should double fix for ranger, blessing and critical bug!!!! Shut down this server now!

but ranger have low hp and def.

Lol so does rogue. I bet Marsz would be happy if rogue get same "privelage" as ranger :friends: .

So? After all these complaints, what are you going to do devs?

- Sit there and let everyone rage, lose players?

- or make changes that people have suggested here?

Comon we want a dev or admin to tell us what is happening please

:tease: how many fb did you see killing low lvl mc? rogue has stealh skill so....his stil much more better than rangers. add stand to ranger. Then the ranger will be op

add stand to ranger. Then the ranger will be op

ranger can already stand, but you mostly see it on it's knees or bent over to please devs.

]]] link=topic=65560.msg249102#msg249102 date=1338941123]

Eiwwwwwwwwwwww ... Whats this duck crit on my ranger ????? 1100 ??

LOL .... My bow only +6 ,

and my penetration just in glove , my ring is regen mana ,how can i got many crit like thats ??  :facepalm:

ONE BUG AGAIN ... (Symbian)

If i stand at many people

my movement be a slow  :wacko: wtf wtf

even a ranger complain  :rofl:

duck u noob! Ranger is already overpowered with double damage of blessing, now ranger increased their critical damage that makes this game is unplayable for melee, before yeah ranger can kill any class with 1 sec, now with 0,05 sec, super instant kill! GM should double fix for ranger, blessing and critical bug!!!! Shut down this server now!

:fool: rogue has dd, bd has dd, barb has dd....where is the op on rangers?

Dual wield specialization...you can wear 2 wepons=double damage, and the barb has charge=stand damage. And a fact: rogue ms skill cooldown is 6 sec and the rangers ps cooldown is 8 sec..in 1vs 1 fight ranger loose evry time

Dual wield specialization...you can wear 2 wepons=double damage, and the barb has charge=stand damage. And a fact: rogue ms skill cooldown is 6 sec and the rangers ps cooldown is 8 sec..in 1vs 1 fight ranger loose evry time

Опубликованное фото