[2016.07.28] Meet new administrator!

r0land

Welcome Daria:)

BDs ain't OP, but Druids are :blush:

any other class if you use a good strattegy you can win, but bd... if you attack, you die... if you run, you die... if you dont attack... well, you know haha

We're going to miss going to miss r0land From vercion 0.6 TO ENTER come online cut nose soy if you merecuerdas diabloh But sienpre was Fann of wasrpear did one great job with ila game Vedad you will miss i like all good bad good things i Benid dari rough to follow the work of soldiering r0land r0lan x gx so cute when you gave this nick diabloh not forget your friend genius x whole life sos x create this 1abraso game and luck

post-47925-0-66405900-1470043733_thumb.jpg

Vamos a perder va a perder r0land De vercion 0.6 PARA ENTRAR entrar en línea de soja corte nariz si merecuerdas diabloh Pero sienpre fue Fann de wasrpear hizo un gran trabajo con el juego ila Vedad se perderá me gusta todas las buenas malas cosas buenas i Benid Dari áspera para seguir los trabajos de soldado r0land r0lan x gx tan lindo cuando se dio esta diabloh nick no se olvide de su amigo genio x enteros sos vida x crear este juego 1abraso y suerte

i am hunting pteriks everyday for long hours i always drop bars def essences ... but today i hunted and i got belt lv24 in my 1st kills however i didnt get anything els no bars no def nothing for all the day hunting and my party always drom bars def... i dont know what's the problem it sems i am banned to drop or somthing like that mybe bcs i am hunting since update and i hunt too much so i want to know if its bug or there is a limite times for kill the boss pteriks

pls reply me

i am hunting pteriks everyday for long hours i always drop bars def essences ... but today i hunted and i got belt lv24 in my 1st kills however i didnt get anything els no bars no def nothing for all the day hunting and my party always drom bars def... i dont know what's the problem it sems i am banned to drop or somthing like that mybe bcs i am hunting since update and i hunt too much so i want to know if its bug or there is a limite times for kill the boss pteriks

pls reply me

I agreed with u!

pls reply me

I agreed with u!

Saw this notification, more like "I came, I saw, I used a hella lotta sets that failed, I raged, I threw my phone at the wall, I ate a tub of cookie dough

Screenshot_2016-08-08-11-52-25.jpg