[2016.07.27] Beauty contest Warspear Online 2016. Results.

hey, audience choice awards? is it a voting contest, or adm opinion contest? whats wrong with the guy that has half thousand of likes? why he loose it?

Screenshot_2016-07-28-19-28-53.png

Screenshot_2016-07-28-19-29-00.png

hey, audience choice awards? is it a voting contest, or adm opinion contest? whats wrong with the guy that has half thousand of likes? why he loose it?

Because this is a 'beauty' contest.

and which parameter to decide if a person is beautiful or ugly?

You actually didn't notice the irony.

Yes, audience award should be given to the most liked picture. Maybe the jury found it suspicious that this guy had half thousand likes while others had only around 200. I don't know. And I don't care.

You actually didn't notice the irony.

Yes, audience award should be given to the most liked picture. Maybe the jury found it suspicious that this guy had half thousand likes while others had only around 200. I don't know. And I don't care.

the same way that we made Wendel Lira the puska's winner u.u

both of them have fake likes

24etlld.jpg

you can check their votes, and say if there are fakes fb, if wont... whats the next wrong?

Because this is a 'beauty' contest.

the winner chosen definitely isn't the Daniel Craig of Warspear Online ;s

Edited by Hyedra

If it's beauty and not link! I can hire a model take a picture and send next year and even get 100 link would win the contest? the boy had 515 link and not among the finalists stayed. unfair it!

If it's beauty and not link! I can hire a model take a picture and send next year and even get 100 link would win the contest? the boy had 515 link and not among the finalists stayed. unfair it!

but in this situation, the winner must be who has more likes, because its "audience choice" so... very unfair :!

Every year the same drama. It is the way it is guys, complaining and arguing about it won't help anyone. There must have been reasons for their decision.

How can you guys be so naive. Seriously, if you don't understand their decision, just take 1 minute of your precious time to check the likes of the contestant that "should have won". You will notice 90% of likes are from facebook profiles with no avatar, no friends and procedurally generated names.

but in this situation, the winner must be who has more likes, because its "audience choice" so... very unfair :!

there is no drama in your thought Felipe and you are free to expose your opinion whenever you want. I understand your question fully .. the rules were clear, I agree...but I'm sure they had a reason to replace winner and wasn't any personal discrimination. They are professionals and you need to rely on their work. ok? 

the winner also has dozens of fake likes and I close my comments on this post.

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Edited by Hyedra

Every year the same drama. It is the way it is guys, complaining and arguing about it won't help anyone. There must have been reasons for their decision.

If every year there is the same type of complaint, did not see that there's something wrong? is not drama, excuse is that it is not a matter of link is a choice of union of Adm, because they say it is pro link? Guarantee all asked to neighbors to link ... so I do not understand!

If every year there is the same type of complaint, did not see that there's something wrong? is not drama, excuse is that it is not a matter of link is a choice of union of Adm, because they say it is pro link? Guarantee all asked to neighbors to link ... so I do not understand!

Because, as I said, there must have been reasons why the Admins chose those winners. And every year people start complaining about it just because they can't accept things the way they are. It won't change anything about the result anyways, so the easiest thing is just to nevermind it, even if someone can't be happy about it.

Stop it already. This contest is the fairest of all. You do basically nothing; make a picture of yourselves. That takes five minutes. Upload it. That takes ten minutes. Five people are chosen for nothing, the others not. Fair as it is. Nothing for nothing, with a little chance of winning something. No complaints should be said.

What I tell you my dear developers or whoever makes these contests; however, if there is a bigger contest like the previous three ones, offer complementary prices. It's highly recommended. I mean not automatic prizes, but there should be four-five main winners, and the next 10-15 could get a smaller amount of prize, to somehow show you appreciate the time they used on the contest.

Now close this topic, already too many have complained.

Peace out there

summary of the story ... If you have 3000 link is not enough to win the contest you have want to make use, wear the best clothes, and have 100 link ... yes There can be among the finalists ... Never would winning is unfortunate!

summary of the story ... If you have 3000 link is not enough to win the contest you have want to make use, wear the best clothes, and have 100 link ... yes There can be among the finalists ... Never would winning is unfortunate!

The winners here are not supermodels, no need to worry you can't win. Wish you better luck for next year.

Since roland is gone and can' take care of this topic anymore and Daria is new and wasn't here when the contest started, it's time to lock it... She should not have take care of this situation in her first days.