To: Fear Clan members with PC, and Friends with a PC! ;)

SneakyMe

Not going.to go into great detail, but I highly recommend you try the new MMO we're playing called Luvinia Online. It has EVERYTHING you could possibly want in a mmo such as: Open pvp, Pk, instances, gear, guild/family system, War's , amazing graphics, TONS OF CONTENT, Mounts, true end game content/gear, 2 opposing factions, GMs extremely active, nations, tons of classes such as: warlock, Paladin, knight, wizard, necromancer, bard, swordsmaster,Death knight, berserker, priest, etc...if your seriously going to play, we'll help you lvl up ;) Its free. Has cashop as well. But its not rediculous or anything.

WE play on Faction: Federation Nation: Sky Ign is Karyne

Leave msg here or Pm me if you down

guess ill give this a try.. but my hunny poley and bb yipi on phone most of the time :( i cant leave w.s without them and my saviour too  :blush:

Awww :( I understand.  They don't have computer's?:( I'm sure they would like it as well. Im Totally hooked lol.

i see video on toutube look good there is the same game in faccbook

but i dont want to start onter game online and to start to know all tin the game tike long time :D

i see video on toutube look good there is the same game in faccbook

but i dont want to start onter game online and to start to know all tin the game tike long time :D

I hear you bro. But trust me, this is a mmorpg that is worth starting over with, I've been playing for 6 days, already lvl 45 Knight, going for Pally. But anyways, there are not to many Mmo's that can compete with Luvinia Online, I'm being so serious, still mad that I started it so late :( Oh well I'm enjoying the HELL out of it, one of thr tons of things I love is that you actually get Experience points from killing mobs and such hahaha :give_rose:

I hear you bro. But trust me, this is a mmorpg that is worth starting over with, I've been playing for 6 days, already lvl 46 Knight, going for Pally. But anyways, there are not to many Mmo's that can compete with Luvinia Online, I'm being so serious, still mad that I started it so late :( Oh well I'm enjoying the HELL out of it, one of thr tons of things I love is that you actually get Experience points from killing mobs and such hahaha :give_rose:

is very godo game bacz u heve bot there thet kill mob alon this is what good in this game and very easy to done quest

i think i will start to paly there ;)

is very godo game bacz u heve bot there thet kill mob alon this is what good in this game and very easy to done quest

i think i will start to paly there ;)

You'll love this game, any true mmorpg player will dig it.

Thanks Sneakyme for new game, i will try it now  ;D

Heh, np bro. Ill be online for next 4 hours, add me as friend on there ok.

Oh, and here is link to the classes Of Luvinia Online, make sure you stick with tree/path you truly want

http://luvinia.outspark.com/guides/story/classes

lol bro...

no more fear clan... :(

Starting family/guild over here once I get higher in lvl, as far as Warspear.yeah, no more buddy.  I'm a hardcore mmo player, to be honest WS wasn't for me to begin with. But Luvinia is absolutely. Perfect for people like me.

Ok completely done trolling WS forums lmao, you guys have all my info :friends:rmation and everything. If you're coming.to play PM me, msg's go straight to my e mail. Good luck with WS, was nice meeting you all :) Hope to see some of you in Luvinia.

its worth the switch, luvinia = greatness            add me if any of decide to play, same faction and stuff as sneak, names dac  ....see ya there =D

Yeah.. U're crazy bro.. 6 days n u've already reached lvl45.. Real hardcore mmo player.. ;D

its pretty easy to level up in these mob killing mmorpg. i played Battle Of Immortals and ive reached 45 in a day, well... i have a lvl145 tank tho. so i guess mine was easy. haha  :lol:

its worth the switch, luvinia = greatness            add me if any of decide to play, same faction and stuff as sneak, names dac  ....see ya there =D

Sorry to lose you dac.

I saw screenshots of that game, and it's another asian kiddy anime looking mmo to me (ones i won't play on my computer).

Seeing the fluffy bunnies immediately turned me off.

I have another beta key for The Secret World if you want to try that.  Alot of older people on that, 30+ in age.

Sorry to lose you dac.

I saw screenshots of that game, and it's another asian kiddy anime looking mmo to me (ones i won't play on my computer).

Seeing the fluffy bunnies immediately turned me off.

I have another beta key for The Secret World if you want to try that.  Alot of older people on that, 30+ in age.

Sorrry bro, no disrespect but your wrong, from a person who is currently playing, like I said in previous post, not to many mmos out that compete with Luvinia. That'd not opinion either, fact.

The Bunny ears, and w/e you were talking about was just costume's, here is a video of a boss fight i found on toutube, start the video around 1:30, when they zoom in. look at graphics, and close up on gear, and such.  Trust me when I say this, Luvinia is worth the switch, no way i would quit and go to a weak mmo..Just keeping it real with you.  Not hyping it up or anything, Like I said, I'm hella HELLA pissed I didn't start this game sooner, like seriously.

Here are few random pics. Check the pally's gear...That shield she has, actually rotates, like the effects and shit is rediculous.

16206_.jpg

16207_.jpg

how about enchant system and amplify system? hard then WS or not?

It's not rediculous like WS, no.  They actually give you upgrade items from tokens that are given out everyday, look it up bro, wouldn't mislead you, would just be even more cool to play with people that I know. Stop wasting your money - lvl 47, still haven't had to spend a dime. Guild/family hella hella helpful, the game is amazing, I'll never leave, they shouldn't have let me see this mmo lmao, seriously though. 

It's not rediculous like WS, no.  They actually give you upgrade items from tokens that are given out everyday, look it up bro, wouldn't mislead you, would just be even more cool to play with people that I know. Stop wasting your money - lvl 47, still haven't had to spend a dime. Guild/family hella hella helpful, the game is amazing, I'll never leave, they shouldn't have let me see this mmo lmao, seriously though.

Sounds like a 3d version of warspear. Meaning similar skill sets?  Is it a big download?  I might try it after work.

I am currently beta testing another MMORPG called The Secret World. It like it's predecesor, Age Of Conan, have the best graphics in any mmo.  Too bad we can'

t play it on the phone though.  Would be nice to have while sitting on the pot.

16210_.jpg

Sounds like a 3d version of warspear. Meaning similar skill sets?  Is it a big download?  I might try it after work.

I am currently beta testing another MMORPG called The Secret World. It like it's predecesor, Age Of Conan, have the best graphics in any mmo.  Too bad we can'

t play it on the phone though.  Would be nice to have while sitting on the pot.

Nah bro, Luvinia is absolutely NOTHING like warspear, like forreal cap, and to keep it even realer, Ws doesn't come close to being good as this mmo cap, not even a lil bit, I heard of secret.world seems.good as well, but man I played Luvinia for, and I'm crazy addicted, like its not even. Funny. Whatever you like in a mmo, it has, ganking, Pk, dope as skills, etc, etc, etc..people waiting for warlock, necro, pally. And the rest of the classes, this game already has them, and more. Dac is a hard person to pleasse, snd he digs it a lot, if you end up giving it a try, let me know,  yeah game is like 6-7g's +

Nah bro, Luvinia is absolutely NOTHING like warspear, like forreal cap, and to keep it even realer, Ws doesn't come close to being good as this mmo cap, not even a lil bit, I heard of secret.world seems.good as well, but man I played Luvinia for, and I'm crazy addicted, like its not even. Funny. Whatever you like in a mmo, it has, ganking, Pk, dope as skills, etc, etc, etc..people waiting for warlock, necro, pally. And the rest of the classes, this game already has them, and more. Dac is a hard person to pleasse, snd he digs it a lot, if you end up giving it a try, let me know,  yeah game is like 6-7g's +

Are the rogues just like in WS, where they can stealth gank?  How are the warlock classes?

What server are you guys on, and what are your character names? Yours and Dac's?

Sorry sneaky, but that MMO is a kiddy style anime looking game.  Not my style.  Hope you have fun though, I'm sure it is a nice one, but I wouldn't be able to get past the looks. 

If I'm going to go back to PC gaming I'll need a game like GW2. 

Try the Secret World when it comes out in July, afro.  I'm playing the beta, and its a nice change from the fantasy cookie cutter mmos.

Are the rogues just like in WS, where they can stealth gank?  How are the warlock classes?

What server are you guys on, and what are your character names? Yours and Dac's?

Rogue is actually one of the classes from first job change bro, Assassin's. Are the ones you'll be choosing seems like, don't get that class.change to latter, after.you hit 40 rogue, you get.to choose.from Artist or Scout, Scoute is badass, wich leads To Assassins class, I posted a link to classes and such check it out bro, warlock is hella dope, crazy nice dps, aoes etc, get that after.you hit 40 with mage, if you choose that route, and yead assasinss are true gankers. Bro, like seriously, just one server, we on Federation faction, and our nation is Sky, Dac name is Dac, mine is Karyne, ill be playing all night. Let me know bro

Try the Secret World when it comes out in July, afro.  I'm playing the beta, and its a nice change from the fantasy cookie cutter mmos.

You said it's the follow up to AoC?

I enjoyed AoC the little I got to play it.  Might check it out. 

Sorry sneaky, but that MMO is a kiddy style anime looking game.  Not my style.  Hope you have fun though, I'm sure it is a nice one, but I wouldn't be able to get past the looks. 

If I'm going to go back to PC gaming I'll need a game like GW2.

Np man lol, but yeah this mmo is amazing, no bullshit

You said it's the follow up to AoC?

I enjoyed AoC the little I got to play it.  Might check it out.

yea, i played aoc for 2 1/2 years and it was my first mmo.graphics and combat are still the best out there.  I got burned out on it though. The Secret World is made by the same company, Funcom., and is based in a modern world setting. it has Seoul, new york and london, and is based on urban legends and secret societies.

i have a free beta key if you want to try it now. beta will close on the 25th i believe

Np man lol, but yeah this mmo is amazing, no bullshit

Yea i just downloaded and tried it for like 15 minutes. too kiddy for me.  I'll stick with The Secret World.

Yea i just downloaded and tried it for like 15 minutes. too kiddy for me.  I'll stick with The Secret World.

15 Minutes ? Hahahahaahahha, good luck with WS bro, like I said before, Luvinia for hardcore mmo players only, just being real.

15 Minutes ? Hahahahaahahha, good luck with WS bro, like I said before, Luvinia for hardcore mmo players only, just being real.

Hardcore lmao, that made me chuckle.  Third grade graphics with auto fire is hardly hardcore.

Play Age of Conan or The Secret World.

You are a cool dude sneaky, just a bit delusional in that statement.  :rofl: