[2016.07.27] Warspear Online 6.0 «Engineer’s Madness» update. Release

Peter_Munk

I was able to complete Technopolis dungeon in hard mode wih my party :) It's easier than it seems to be.attachicon.gifScreenshot_2016-08-04-00-32-21.png

I can't see you in the pic tho.

No point also showing that you did it if you are not telling anyone how. Besides, still a full +10 party. X2 arena winners +10 casters and you are a +10 bd. Still it's not possible for a normal party to do it.

X2 mages.. Nuke party, don't you see?

If you are talking about the boss, and the columns which stun the boss, I knew that "Trick" since normal techno :P. Being +10 helps a lot, Julie. We both know it. The point is that people with a maxed equip are able to do it without too much problems. And BTminBT is right, if you carry on on failures, now or later, you will get bored. And since half of forum members is made up by people who do not spend here ( I can say it's not my case ), I wonder whats the problem in nerfing... I'm not saying the dmg... maybe mobs hps?

Also, allow me to correct 1 thing on what you said please.

Just showing that it's possible for +10s in a lv 8 guild while everyone is complaining that it's too hard.

Arena gears? Yes, all would dislike hps ring who give you 10% more magic dmg but will make you lose 1.6% of def... I've never seen people dying and telling "Damn, I could have survived more if I hadn't got my Arena ring which decreased me 1.6% of my current def : "

Before anyone get arsed for what I am not saying, I'd like to make clear that I am just suggesting. As always, you are free to read it as well as not. Peace ^_^

X2 mages.. Nuke party, don't you see?

Ofc i see, I just dislike when someone negates the evidence. They are maxed. The whole party is. Who did that dungeon achieved a very good thing that, for now, cannot be achieved easily. End of. What's the point of sharing it if you aren't tellig how?

Edited by Higgings

@Higgins "only" 1,6% resilience can make a lot difference, especially when you have arena ammy, arena rings, and wearing two pieces of arena gear.

In my opinion TP hard was easier than TP normal.

Why do you even ask how to do TP hard if apparently you already know the trick? :)

Edited by Julie

Well, i'm very dissapointed. I'm Kelvzs as the most seeker user in MC side, and DG spammer, I can't pass TP Hard.
If u guys keep the trick secret, then nevermind. I won't spam that DG anymore. Well u will just Lost 1 Seeker Spammer. I'm not dead without that DG, I can afford all the shit from that DG even if i'm not spam it. When u said "It was easier than u imagined" why not share the trick instead of show off about u already done TP Hard. I've try it many times, lost many seeker, life scroll, times, arena points for merman, and still failed. Well i'm not gonna do it anymore, until someone really tell me how to do that DG and i done it to heroic mode. Until then no Seeker Spammer for WS.

Good Luck.

I think this is the rule that is good not taken seriously. Who can forbid me to share my account with my own brother and vice-versa?

It was only made up because it happened many times that brother deleted the other's character. This sharing rule is only implemented to try to protect you anyway. Just look at some of the big guys, most of them are shared accounts.

Props to Kelvz. He resumed in few words all things I wanted to say. And In a Polite way, I'd add

And since when Mods are immune to EULA? Devs always said they can participate in contests cause they are players, or Am I wrong?. As players they should respect the EULA rules as well.... actually... they should be an example...

Edited by Higgings

I think this is the rule that is good not taken seriously. Who can forbid me to share my account with my own brother and vice-versa?

It was only made up because it happened many times that brother deleted the other's character. This sharing rule is only implemented to try to protect you anyway. Just look at some of the big guys, most of them are shared accounts.

You can think all You Want....but RULES are RULES.... :facepalm:

DARIA!!! i Want DARIA!!! :blush:

Edited by Logrimy

I'm not showing off that I finished TP hard, I was showing you that it's POSSIBLE to do it.

You don't even have to be smart to find out how to do it... just try something different than you ALWAYS do in ALL of your failed runs. Because if you are going to continue it that way I can tell you for sure you won't ever have any successful run.

Arena gears? Yes, all would dislike hps ring who give you 10% more magic dmg but will make you lose 1.6% of def... I've never seen people dying and telling "Damn, I could have survived more if I hadn't got my Arena ring which decreased me 1.6% of my current def : "

thank you 

I was able to complete Technopolis dungeon in hard mode wih my party :) It's easier than it seems to be.attachicon.gifScreenshot_2016-08-04-00-32-21.png

Lol...you write that....I think you are changing version.

I think this is the rule that is good not taken seriously. 

first of all, this rule supports Aigrind to block any player who do so, if it wants. the fact of not doing, doesn't mean It isn't able. So if you share you lose your rights and this is something that you need consider seriously. If GM wake up in a beatiful day and decide to block even Hassn for sharing, nothing can be done about..  who want to take that risk, feel free to go ahead

That's all I have to say about sharing

@Higgins "only" 1,6% resilience can make a lot difference, especially when you have arena ammy, arena rings, and wearing two pieces of arena gear.

1st, They could have simply changed items if they worried so much of the resilience stat. If they didn't do it, there might be a good reason... ;)

2nd, Although resi is a problem in PvE, the damage they give still helps a lot. Hps... energy regen... Those Items give place to more good stats in items such as Critical hit in Belt and Penetration in rings. Without taking in consideration guild bonuses.

3rd, Skinete and Kesler are ranged weapon users (as being mages), ergo they will rarely tank. And if they do it, their high dmg allow them to survive enough, as being, also, +10.

But still. No point on arguing like that. I asked smth and I got answered. Thank you for your "help" :)

Edited by Higgings

first of all, this rule supports Aigrind to block any player who do so, if it wants. the fact of not doing, doesn't mean It isn't able. So if you share you lose your rights and this is something that you need consider seriously. If GM wake up in a beatiful day and decide to block even Hassn for sharing, nothing can be done about.. who want to take that risk, feel free to go ahead

That's all I have to say about sharing

You grabbed a little part of my text only, leaving the major part out. Sharing accounts with foreigners (even if you know them on net they are foreigners) is one thing, I don't care if it's "forbidden". I don't share my account with anyone. Except my brother, who is one of the closest people to me. Why would AIGRIND block my account for using it with my own blood brother? Even if it's officially forbidden.

You can think all You Want....but RULES are RULES.... :facepalm:

DARIA!!! i Want DARIA!!! :blush:

Someone called for me? :)

As for the issue, we can punish no one for posts on the forum.

Daria please correct me if I'm wrong in any of those points.

As far as I know sharing accounts is not directly illegal, it's more on the players own risk and responsibility.

Even although in the EULA it's quite differently written .

The EULA is old, it needs a bit of an update . Devs know they will never be able to stop account sharing and if they banned every player using someone elses account or sharing the own account data they would have to ban 90% of Warspear.

All those system infos most likely are there to avoide a situation of scamming.

You grabbed a little part of my text only, leaving the major part out. Sharing accounts with foreigners (even if you know them on net they are foreigners) is one thing, I don't care if it's "forbidden". I don't share my account with anyone. Except my brother, who is one of the closest people to me. Why would AIGRIND block my account for using it with my own blood brother? Even if it's officially forbidden.

I made a clarification on the rule about the limits of power and the limits of rights.. for other players don't be confused about how things work. why is the sky blue? ...I'm not here to explain this kind of thing

Edited by Hyedra

The only thing I can say is that we don't deal with these issues on the forum. If anyone wants to report any violations, they should directly contact our support team for further investigation.

I know that, just to clear some things, we would like to know what is legal and what is not :friends: and it would be very helpful if you could tell us

I don't like unsubstantiated data to justify violation of rules. all what players need to know about account sharing has been mentioned in my previous posts. take care you all and see you in the game  :good:

Just showing that it's possible while everyone is complaining that it's too hard.

Arena winners? Great, arena rewards here don't help anyone since resilience lowers the physical and magical defense against mobs/bossed etc.

We took a while to figure out how to do it and there is a quite simple trick. If you are not willing to try out more than one [im]possible way then sorry, I can't help you. We figured it out on our own, I'm sure others can do it as well.

We need a dislike button for comments like this  :crazy:  :crazy:

Julie just kidding with us , she done that dg with 700+ powered 2 mage which means an Atom Bomb also her bd is full +10  plus all of them members of 8 lvl guild and she have almost 300pcs great pot in hotkey , then talking about how ez hard technopolis is  . :clapping:   :clapping:  :clapping:  Also we tried it not only 1 time , maybe tried  8-9 different runs.  So we have some ideas now , but we can not prove them yet. Probably soon we will find a way to do it with a normal party, not with  a GODLIKE party .  :good:  :good:  In addition , I would like to indicate that Julie has a belittling  attitude.  Please take into account that.  <_<  <_<

Julie just kidding with us , she done that dg with 700+ powered 2 mage which means an Atom Bomb also her bd is full +10 plus all of them members of 8 lvl guild and she have almost 300pcs great pot in hotkey , then talking about how ez hard technopolis is . :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Also we tried it not only 1 time , maybe tried 8-9 different runs. So we have some ideas now , but we can not prove them yet. Probably soon we will find a way to do it with a normal party, not with a GODLIKE party . :good: :good: In addition , I would like to indicate that Julie has a belittling attitude. Please take into account that. <_< <_<

:shok:

Edited by Higgings

Still a fact that non mcoin users cannot do it.:) cant even join in a party with full +10, cause he will be the weak noob of the party, ergo, the cause of any possible failure that can happend there. As you can see, I am not the only one who has problems there.

Also allow me to correct you again. ( always seeing the facts though ^^ )

Well 5 people fully maxed and multiple time winners of arena items were able to do TP hard, dunno were the problem lies to figure it out on your own

In addition , I would like to indicate that Julie has a belittling  attitude.  Please take into account that.  <_<  <_<

If I seem to have a belittling about that topic then I apologize for that, I didn't mean to offened anyone and it's good that you tell me.

Because of the reason that I was the only party member who's not in Pernicious, Skynete and Kesler asked me not to tell anyone about how to do that dungeon so I promised to them I wouldn't.

I'm sorry that it might look belittling and selfish but I won't missuse their trust to make other people here happy, I hope you can understand that.

I know I had an awesome party but I'm honest about what I say right now, if your party can kill the adds in area with those two spawning towers, your party won't have any problems at the boss if you do all the right work before that..