[2016.07.27] Warspear Online 6.0 «Engineer’s Madness» update. Release

Peter_Munk

I think you Devs planned this to do, (resets of server), to help questers to obtain more quest.

Its looks not like crash, but as something planned anyway. i can see there a point of this to happen.

the servers are off and the tournament is finished !! I want for my chars in guild now win prizes please be quick

os servidores estão off e o torneio está acabado!! quero por meus chars na guild ora ganhar prêmios sejam rápidos por favor

Improvement of rewards

Prizes in Tree of Seasons on previous Ayvondil Sector were improved! Now you can attain:

• rare 23rd level accessories       --------> This is not an improvement ??

I remind you that with this upgrade, for some players it is difficult to compete guild tournament (for work in the night schedule , 5:00 pm- 4:00 am , I have only 30 minutes to play ) because maximum of missions are only 50 , which would for all players log at least two hours day and also would like to remember and understand why increased maximum of 150 missions , so if I can get 50 , has no sense :) :) :) :) :) :) update for children !!! Thank u aigrind

Isn't it too hard in technopolis hard mode . we already passed 4 towers but why again 3 towers at boss . and 3 towers mobs never ending . at boss we have to tank mobs + kill boss too

Isn't it too hard in technopolis hard mode . we already passed 4 towers but why again 3 towers at boss . and 3 towers mobs never ending . at boss we have to tank mobs + kill boss too

LoL we cant go through the 4 towers area. Feel lucky u did 1 part of it xD

Is this is normal? Or a bug, when i tried to enchant the level 25 unique (blue or 3 stats) dagger and shield with mechanical crystals and runes it wont effect. I mean it says in info chat the dagger has been enchanted, but if i look in the main dagger or shield there is no crystal enchanted on enchantment slot. Its empty.

I think that there are just easier ways to do them. Well, always if team mates know what to do...

Easy way? Really? U think a normal tanker bd player like +8 - +6 amp can do this?

Well i think this dg is for full +9 +10 player. Specially for those tankers. Then if u not or if u have a def 5k below well good luck to u.

Bb all +6 players like me. This dg is for high damage, def,heal,amp only. And powerful guild level 7 or higher with a buff of skill damage. And its not enjoyable dg.

Or at least make the mobs wave a bit slower. Or add the 14k/16k mob in the 2nd wave or frst wave even better.

Hard mode is way too crazy.. How u suppose to tank 3 towers (30-45mobs) + boss at once.. Even our +10 tank with 6,5k hp dead in a sec.

LoL we cant go through the 4 towers area. Feel lucky u did 1 part of it xD

We reaced boss . but at boss u have to tank boss + 3 tower mobs

Bb all +6 players like me. This dg is for high damage, def,heal,amp only. And powerful guild level 7 or higher with a buff of skill damage. And its not enjoyable dg.

+6? You gotta be kidding right?

We reaced boss . but at boss u have to tank boss + 3 tower mobs

Kinda getting bored of this... I still hope for smth to be done...

Could anyone tell me why did u changed quests in new island, from all quest to few quests? Now we cant do completing all quest like 20k gold, so hard for not mcoiners for win gold. Before that, all ppl was questing lol, mcoiners not mcoiners, it was nice for ppl getting some gold coz EARN GOLD SYSTEM was so poor before that. And mow its poor again. Cant understand why we have like + of 10 resets and servers downs for fix bugs and bugs and lags and not fixed them all in 2-3, but there must be a reset for fix not bug... Just telling, many ppl was questing them coz gold. (for what u want do 5k rep if not many ppl cant complete easy technopolis? Just for 3 medals till u dont put new skills or make easier that dg. "But thx", now many ppl will not complete them like they did in 80k bosses (thts why u increased drops, for make mpre ppl do that quests) but new bosses has less drops than 80k, and long time respawn.

I was able to complete Technopolis dungeon in hard mode wih my party :) It's easier than it seems to be.post-23872-0-50986900-1470310405_thumb.png

Edited by Julie

I was able to complete Technopolis dungeon in hard mode wih my party :) It's easier than it seems to be.attachicon.gifScreenshot_2016-08-04-00-32-21.png

Any hint for noobs like us? :blush:

No :P where's the fun of it when I tell you? :(

No point also showing that you did it if you are not telling anyone how. Besides, still a full +10 party. X2 arena winners +10 casters and you are a +10 bd. Still it's not possible for a normal party to do it.

No point also showing that you did it if you are not telling anyone how. Besides, still a full +10 party. X2 arena winners +10 casters and you are a +10 bd. Still it's not possible for a normal party to do it.

+1 for Higgi : )

Just showing that it's possible while everyone is complaining that it's too hard.

Arena winners? Great, arena rewards here don't help anyone since resilience lowers the physical and magical defense against mobs/bossed etc.

We took a while to figure out how to do it and there is a quite simple trick. If you are not willing to try out more than one [im]possible way then sorry, I can't help you. We figured it out on our own, I'm sure others can do it as well.