[2016.07.27] Warspear Online 6.0 «Engineer’s Madness» update. Release

Peter_Munk

Are you talking about Technopolis?

I'm talking about areas of the new city. type, has quest locations that can not pass, even using revives and pot hp, my char dies before reaching the site of the quest, and want to show I am not attacked by any ...

I'm talking about areas of the new city. type, has quest locations that can not pass, even using revives and pot hp, my char dies before reaching the site of the quest, and want to show I am not attacked by any ...

Lol it is a debuff , which constantly reducing your hp until u die . This debuff only appears if u go to enemy side of the new map. Also It was same in garu-anzu-iri area , I mean Ayvondil part3 .

So it's not bug? I can not go in this town so ... Thanks for the information.

Lol it is a debuff , which constantly reducing your hp until u die . This debuff only appears if u go to enemy side of the new map. Also It was same in garu-anzu-iri area , I mean Ayvondil part3 .

Are you talking about Technopolis?

I wanna talk about technopolis , I already done easy and normal levels, but at hard level there are some areas which has 4 Mon spawning tower, even though we use guild totem and patronage we could not survived there . Is there any hint for us ?  or is it a bug ? 

I wanna talk about technopolis , I already done easy and normal levels, but at hard level there are some areas which has 4 Mon spawning tower, even though we use guild totem and patronage we could not survived there . Is there any hint for us ?  or is it a bug ? 

Also I wanna ask something too . What happened to weekly raiting system . Now there isn't even a button for weekly raiting awards . 

weekly raiting1.jpg

weekly raiting2.jpg

Also I wanna ask something too . What happened to weekly raiting system . Now there isn't even a button for weekly raiting awards .

There's no point to show the rewards button if there are no rewards yet.

Tecnopolis is too hard.

it should not be hard like this..

I still don't understand how someone can go on through easy dg with around 10 mobs that attack you with high damage...

the engineer crazy name was entitled to update, why create a new city and decreases quest limit can only be mad. :cray:

I also post here something disturbing me . When I use saturation skill , my lifesteal on all attribitues page does not change. I want to know how much life steal  exactly that skill give . It is same %22.1 when skill open or closed.

lifesteal.jpg

Whole pt made up by +10s? I hope that Heroic mode is spammable at least :/

Look bro , Alexwhite is 1 of them.  He has %16 block , %15 parry , 16,3 life steal , % 8.2 stun  also almost full +10 . He done that hard dg lol :D Probably best dk in game . Look that combain, OMG  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:

walex2.jpg

walex1.jpg

Look bro , Alexwhite is 1 of them. He has %16 block , %15 parry , 16,3 life steal , % 8.2 stun also almost full +10 . He done that hard dg lol :D Probably best dk in game . Look that combain, OMG :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Weeeew very impressive :good: but there must be something that we didn't notice and makes these dungeons easy. Is like in Normal mode, put the boss near a column and the result is that he will be stunned. Probably this guy has found out an easier way to complete it, way which is still hidden to our eyes >.>

Weeeew very impressive :good: but there must be something that we didn't notice and makes these dungeons easy. Is like in Normal mode, put the boss near a column and the result is that he will be stunned. Probably this guy has found out an easier way to complete it, way which is still hidden to our eyes >.>

Yeah I noticed that thing in normal technopolis too , but important thing is mob spammer towers , do u have any idea about them ?  :give_rose:

Actually I have got told to defeat 14k hps enemies as fast as I can. Many are telling this but the point is localizing it among the crowd of Ass-Destroyers aka mobs. XD

Edited by Higgings

Actually I have got told to defeat 14k hps enemies as fast as I can. Many are telling this but the point is localizing it among the crowd of Ass-Destroyers aka mobs. XD

yeah i agree with u

Well... gms might always give a hint or say If my thought is correct :give_rose:

Technopolis is impossible for normal players (+7). And i talk about easy mode!!!

I also post here something disturbing me . When I use saturation skill , my lifesteal on all attribitues page does not change. I want to know how much life steal  exactly that skill give . It is same %22.1 when skill open or closed.

LOOOOL 545 achievment , nicee. Look this hacker  :good:

WhatsApp Image 2016-07-31 at 14.25.11.jpeg

I also post here something disturbing me . When I use saturation skill , my lifesteal on all attribitues page does not change. I want to know how much life steal exactly that skill give . It is same %22.1 when skill open or closed.

If you relog fast enough and if skill is still active it'll show you the increased %

If you relog fast enough and if skill is still active it'll show you the increased %

But does he have his Life Steal increased even if it shows a normal parameter? ( not increased by the skill ? )

But does he have his Life Steal increased even if it shows a normal parameter? ( not increased by the skill ? )

yes it still increases even if the visual doesn't appear

Technopolis hard mode remains damn impossible still. I have no idea about how could those guys achieve it with x3 rogues in pt. We tried in any possible way. Left side... survived over 2 minutes... defeated all mobs thinking that they might change smth. Nothing at all '-'. If any of you all have an idea..... o.o