[2016.07.27] Warspear Online 6.0 «Engineer’s Madness» update. Release

Peter_Munk

oh, so much Android devices, so much keyboards, sad story.

iPhone and WinPhone don't have such problems at all i.e.

Every problem better be reported to our support.

Nexus 5, 7, 10 and a Prestigio Muze D3 (Belarussian brand)

The Nexus devices are on the latest version, and they are the official Android devices after all...

Edited by BTminBT

I think in the next update you guys should finally give priest a stun expert and necros should get another healing skill. Doesn't have to be a good healing skill that's a aoe like redemption so necros can heal themselves also or give priest a new aura that can increase all party members cooldown to counter necros mental pit

Edited by iloafer

Hey guys, reward system for 200 medals is currently broken, please, don't panic!

Collect them medals and after the next server restart everyone will receive their reward.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

Does that has to do with new skin ? Btw do we get them from 400 medal?

Can someone explain me that new enchanting system

Because I got vamp enchanting 3.8> 3.9

Cool down enchant 4.2> 4.4

But critical enchanting is 3.2 on belt 21 still the same I wonder if it's a bug

Hope I get a detailed answer

Dg need to be double checked !! And Engineer spawn adds before someone atk him

Make spawn adds within fights like tests server

Does that has to do with new skin ? Btw do we get them from 400 medal?

Can someone explain me that new enchanting system

Because I got vamp enchanting 3.8> 3.9

Cool down enchant 4.2> 4.4

But critical enchanting is 3.2 on belt 21 still the same I wonder if it's a bug

Hope I get a detailed answer

Dg need to be double checked !! And Engineer spawn adds before someone atk him

Make spawn adds within fights like tests server

It's not a bug, rather a flaw of our information window that shows only two digits. Your vamp enchanting could be 3.8.1 and became 3.8.9, so now it is displayed as 3.9. If it were 3.8.4, for instance, you would see the same 3.8, eventhough you got more bonus. Did I make it clear? :)

Why Technopolis is so impossible to go on? lol

Is there somebody who has finished the dungeon?

It's not a bug, rather a flaw of our information window that shows only two digits. Your vamp enchanting could be 3.8.1 and became 3.8.9, so now it is displayed as 3.9. If it were 3.8.4, for instance, you would see the same 3.8, eventhough you got more bonus. Did I make it clear? :)

Interesting

I thought enchanting is fixed by item level

Well...something weird happened.. when I log to my account after the update, except my main character my other characters are gone. Before the update everything was OK but after the update I logged, except my main character all other characters are gone.. I didn't delete them (trust me ).. I checked official Facebook page and saw 2 people have the same issue. I sent ticket to the support team about my loss including my account and character details . Maybe its a little bug devs can handle it out with ease. Peter, please help because I don't wanna lose those characters. Thank you.

Can't enter game . keeps connecting . US server . just now. Is it maintenance or bug

Went down as soon as we all killed engineer :X some ppl lost drops :X

we killing enginer, when boss died we get 5 medal and hand but sever off or crashed 10-15 min. for that we skip drop and medal, 

its video proof we get medal but when i check achiev dont have kill this boss lets fix it no need again heppend like that not easy to kill this boss...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa65lkK6saE&feature=youtu.be

Edited by skynete

we killing enginer, when boss died we get 5 medal and hand but sever off or crashed 10-15 min. for that we skip drop and medal,

its video proof we get medal but when i check achiev dont have kill this boss lets fix it no need again heppend like that not easy to kill this boss...

Peter Roland this fixed?

Just tell the names of all characters of your party, and we'll add the achievement to you as soon as the game servers are restarted.

Daria they were skynete,amputate,mrquilla,xshamyy and mrchamba

Thanks! So, now let's just wait for the servers to be restarted. :)

Meus personagens sumiram um Rouge 26 mihalkk e uma BRB lvl 10 kalessis tem um BD lvl 3 Ryey um dia antes da ATT, fui logar e sumiu, pfv preciso muito do meus personagens de volta. 

Meus personagens sumiram um Rouge 26 mihalkk e uma BRB lvl 10 kalessis tem um BD lvl 3 Ryey um dia antes da ATT, fui logar e sumiu, pfv preciso muito do meus personagens de volta. 

#Daria, the guy says his chars have desappeared from this account 1 day before the update : mihalkk (rogue 26) and kalessis (barbarian lvl10), both in BR-Tourmaline; Could you kindly check if this is a bug or not? ty

#Daria, the guy says his chars have desappeared from this account 1 day before the update : mihalkk (rogue 26) and kalessis (barbarian lvl10), both in BR-Tourmaline; Could you kindly check if this is a bug or not? ty

You can tell him that we've checked and both these chars were deleted by him (or by anyone to whom he gave the access to his account) on July 26, and we cannot restore deleted chars.

There are places in t4 want the play dies without being attacked, this is bug?

Are you talking about Technopolis?

You can tell him that we've checked and both these chars were deleted by him (or by anyone to whom he gave the access to his account) on July 26, and we cannot restore deleted chars.

as I thought. thanks and sorry for any inconvenience

os personagens foram deletados por você (ou alguém para quem você deu acesso à sua conta) no dia 26 Julho. Personagens deletados por jogadores não serão restaurados.