[2016.07.27] Warspear Online 6.0 «Engineer’s Madness» update. Release

Peter_Munk

Good stuff. I love the new bosses and mobs looks, cool graphics. Good job on the update too.

I won't be able to play though :|

Hmmm... I think it's now time to update tournament rewards or cc itself.

Question about enchanting:

Does norlant crystals have a chance to great charm level 23 items now?

And in case great charm is successful, does it give the same amount of bonus of a miracle crystal?

Wht do u mean by dropping gold ?? And can u specify the amount gold that will be dropped??

Example : min rate of gold 500

:max rate of gold 2000

Copper Bar, Silver Bar, Gold Bar, Platinum Bar, Mitrhil Bar = Gold :P

Btw dev, are u sure that Technopolis Easy is Easy Mode :D I have done it with all pro player in DG 20+ times and all failed in that 2 towers spawn mobs.. Even me manage to hold it for like a min, the mob still not dissapear. It's more like Mythical mode than Easy Mode :P Is there some way to make the Tower dissapear? Maybe kill certain amount of mobs or kill kind of mobs that must be killed :P Cuz we try everything we can, but still Failed.

And in case great charm is successful, does it give the same amount of bonus of a miracle crystal?

Non-miracle enchants still don't crit charm. They actually now have a chance of FAILURE. Edited by Gladiator

PvP rating won’t be increased for killing players on Arena.

Imho better give 15pt for arena kills and remove the 100-200pt/win from ap

Else PvP rating is more like AP rating (arena spammers on top)

Or add a new rating counting just kills (gankers on top)

Edited by Ninja

Don't mind the senseless responses, some moderators cant speak English and resort to google translator. 

you again nabnecro? Nobody here missunderstood any answer, and for more additional info, you can ask for the developer. Have a nice day ! 

Amount of bonus is the same, but norlant crystals doesn't have great charm effect

So this mean players who already in rank 1-5 at lvl 25-26 will keep their ranks and earned arena points for the new 25-28 arena category?

But if the new category is 25-28, the rewards will be lvl 28. So ppl who wants to stay 26 would be forced to level up to get the rewards.

They should have ended the arena season before this update.

A serious question is, what will happen to the current lvl 26 arena reward set? Some ppl have worked hard to get full set maybe.

If the new category is 25-28.

I will try post these again and hope for an answer.

ty for ur time:)

Non-miracle enchants still don't crit charm. They actually now have a chance of FAILURE.

So this is what I get:

Miracle crystal enchanting = 100% success, same bonus as previous version.

Miracle crystal critical enchanting = very low success rate (same as previous version) but bonus is increased (compared to previous version).

Non-miracle crystal enchanting = success rate based on the difference between crystal level and item level (higher level disparity means lower success rate), same bonus as previous version.

Non-miracle crystal is unable of critical enchant.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by nabnecro

So this is what I get:

Miracle crystal enchanting = 100% success, same bonus as previous version.

Miracle crystal critical enchanting = very low success rate (same as previous version) but bonus is increased (compared to previous version).

Non-miracle crystal enchanting = success rate based on the difference between crystal level and item level (higher level disparity means lower success rate), same bonus as previous version.

Non-miracle crystal is unable of critical enchant.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

There is nothing to correct. You are absolutely right

hey pete....

please increase the drop of Energy Catalysts & Energy essence  in all Bosses and DGs

i will be greatfull to you : :)

Edited by dennisj007

the only change here is, this success of non miracle item enchanting is now not 100% xd #nerf

No, they also increased the bonus of critical enchanting.

Edited by nabnecro

hey pete....

please increase the drop of Energy Catalysts & Energy essence  in all Bosses and DGs

i will be greatfull to you : :)

Good idea, more players will can get craft itens.

I'm happy about this great update but i've a question: will armors (like kronus set, dark skies set...)  and weapons (like devastation set) be useless one day playing islands/lands like this? 

I know it is a strange question  :crazy:

I'm happy about this great update but i've a question: will armors (like kronus set, dark skies set...)  and weapons (like devastation set) be useless one day playing islands/lands like this? 

I know it is a strange question  :crazy:

What you mean by useless?

hey pet,what link test server setup ? :dirol:

Okay :) Eyvallah :good:  :wub:

Dunno, I don't have it

Please create a seller system to arena itens rewarded by arena points. We all have useless armors.

Ex.: "I bought a lv19 arena armor by 4k arena points, but now exists lv23 amor. I can sell it to arena supplyier for 1k arena points."

It can solve the "rage" of every players that was hurt by arena itens lv update and make the acess of them easily.

Please think about and consider its the better way for all.

What you mean by useless?

I hope to explain you what's my worries. 

If I have a good armor (lvl 20) and a pair of good weapons (lvl 23) and amp them to +5 (that's means I spent lots of time and gold for them), should I need to have lvl 25 items for to beat the new boss and mobs and future enemies?

I hope to explain you what's my worries. 

If I have a good armor (lvl 20) and a pair of good weapons (lvl 23) and amp them to +5 (that's means I spent lots of time and gold for them), should I need to have lvl 25 items for to beat the new boss and mobs and future enemies?

i think with +5 23lvl weapons you cant even beat the old bosses  ;D

Servers are up, go back, guys!

Check our website for the latest clients, other clients will be available in application stores.

I cant take quest, why? 

you have more, than 50 quests taken, cancel them or finish, actually there's in-game information window with this info.