[2016.07.27] Warspear Online 6.0 «Engineer’s Madness» update. Release

Peter_Munk

Great job guys! First of all, thank you! I think it's time to take a tan above the clouds and farm, farm and farm a little more! :good:  :clapping:  :dirol: 

Every rune or crystal obtained in game world will now have a chance of successful enchantment. The less the difference an item and a rune/crystal have, the more chances to enchant them successfully. In case of unsuccessful enchantment, the rune/crystal will be destroyed. A potential enchantment chance will be displayed in the menu.
Can you explain this a little more? Are failed runes and crystals counted towards achievements? And does this mean that enchanting a lv 25 sword with lv 13 enchantment has like 5% chance and enchanting a level 13 sword with the lv 13 enchantment has 100% chance of success?

Peter_Munk

Will be 27-28 arena?

25-28

so rewards will be 26lv cloak and boots?

So this mean players who already in rank 1-5 at lvl 25-26 will keep their ranks and earned arena points for the new 25-28 arena category?

So this mean players who already in rank 1-5 at lvl 25-26 will keep their ranks and earned arena points for the new 25-28 arena category?

It's not fair. I do not want to fight with level 28. 

It's not fair. I do not want to fight with level 28. 

But if the new category is 25-28, the rewards will be lvl 28. So ppl who wants to stay 26 would be forced to level up to get the rewards.

They should have ended the arena season before this update.

A serious question is, what will happen to the current lvl 26 arena reward set? Some ppl have worked hard to get full set maybe.

If the new category is 25-28.

Edited by Lazylion

New items in mini bosses of 3rd Ayvondil zone! Now you can attain:

• unique 22nd level accessories
  • unique 22nd level armor
  • unique 22nd level belts
  • rare 23rd level belts
  • catalysts and essences
  • unity signs
  • gold
  • minions
  • attack and defense spheres
Each mini boss of this zone has precious drop to find with no level bounds.

Mini-bosses are those with 80k hp? or the 14k hp ones?

There would be lvl 28 arena rewards,I guess.

But they said 25-28 category and people havnt had the time to get the boots and cloak reward for a full set at lvl 26.

But they said 25-28 category and people havnt had the time to get the boots and cloak reward for a full set at lvl 26.

Point.Then they should just increase rewards level at 26 lvl to 28.Anyway,lets see what happens.

Edited by Thesamurai

is not the first or second time they join the arenas, this is normal and you should know.. and I haven't read anything about arena lvl 28 items :nea:

the set arena 23 has just been released and you want the champions se lvl28. Are you the 1% of the top arena players or the 99% of the players who would be massacred by them?

the set arena 23 has just been released and you want the champions se lvl28. Are you the 1% of the top arena players or the 99% of the players who would be massacred by them?

I do not "want" it.I am just asking for a clarification.Its been traditional for the rewards to be of the same level of upper limit of arena category.For example,lvl 22 rewards for 19-22 arena cateogry,hence the question.Besides,rewards level do not matter much anyway as far as arena is concerned,just their damage bonuses.

Edited by Thesamurai

Improvement of rewards

Prizes in Tree of Seasons on previous Ayvondil Sector were improved! Now you can attain:

• rare 23rd level accessories
  • unique 23rd level armor
  • unique 23rd level weapons
  • catalysts and essences
  • gold
  • unity signs
  • potions and scrolls

New items in mini bosses of 3rd Ayvondil zone! Now you can attain:

• unique 22nd level accessories
  • unique 22nd level armor
  • unique 22nd level belts
  • rare 23rd level belts
  • catalysts and essences
  • unity signs
  • gold
  • minions

Each mini boss of this zone has precious drop to find with no level bounds.

Oh oh, now 80k bosses in garu-anzu-iri drops level 22 armours.Also level 21 belts and accesories will be level 22 . Okay it is nice but will u advance  the level of the old items which are already used by some players ?

Point.Then they should just increase rewards level at 26 lvl to 28.Anyway,lets see what happens.

The increase of level on alrdy gained rewards will never happend xd

One question from my side peter, when will be the cc equips of lvl 22 coming.? ...... I know its not in this update but could you just confirm it whether you will add lvl 20+ equips in cc shop also, to spend cc and which is stored with many players.... thanks a lot in advance though ^_^

One question from my side peter, when will be the cc equips of lvl 22 coming.? ...... I know its not in this update but could you just confirm it whether you will add lvl 20+ equips in cc shop also, to spend cc and which is stored with many players.... thanks a lot in advance though ^_^

All I can say is: in the future

We are talking abt arena rewards for rank 1 player in each category.

If the level is increased in middle of season and peter_munk said it would be a 25-28 category insteed of 25-26.

The rewards will probably be increased too. Means ppl will lose the chance to get a complete set at lvl 26.

Maybe only for 25-28lv rewards can give top 3 or top 2? thats so fair for all players.

Edited by LeBlanco

is not the first or second time they join the arenas, this is normal and you should know..

i know that, but it has always been merged after season ended or so a complete set can be taken afterwards

They will be released for sure, but I can't tell when exactly

i know that, but it has always been merged after season ended or so a complete set can be taken afterwards

Don't mind the senseless responses, some moderators cant speak English and resort to google translator. 

Wht do u mean by dropping gold ?? And can u specify the amount gold that will be dropped??

Example : min rate of gold 500

:max rate of gold 2000

Wht do u mean by dropping gold ?? And can u specify the amount gold that will be dropped??

Example : min rate of gold 500

:max rate of gold 2000

It means ingots