[2016.07.27] Warspear Online 6.0 «Engineer’s Madness» update. Release

Peter_Munk

engineer_big.png

Warriors of Arinar!

It is time to start new adventures in the massive update Warspear Online 6.0 “Engineer’s Madness”, which will be available after game servers restart. Owners of Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Windows, OS X and Linux devices - get ready for action!

Precious rewards hidden on the Flying Islands, fierce battles, mighty enemies, changes in craft, achievements, and a new level cap are waiting for you! More information about it is available in our recent preview. And now the update includes - the most important information about new rewards and other additional changes.

Engineer’s treasury

7.jpg  9.jpg  16.jpg

Mad Engineer is the main rival of this update and by defeating him you can attain:

•     Book "Physical Protection"
  •     catalysts and essences
  •     unity signs
  •     gold
  •     minions
  •     attack and defence spheres
  •     unique Engineer costume

All items have increased drop chance. 

Mini bosses treasures

bot.jpg  horse.jpg  bird.jpg

Defeating new mini bosses can help you attain:

•     rare 25th level weapons
  •     unique 24th level belts
  •     rare 25th level belts
  •     unity signs
  •     gold
  •     catalysts and essences
  •     minions

Those who would dare to catch Pteriks can receive a brand new clockwork costume of Battle Mechanoid.

Technopolis rewards

11.jpg  12.jpg  14.jpg

Mysterious Technopolis ruins hide unbelievable treasures, including:

•     unique 25th level accessories
  •     unique 25th level armour
  •     unique 25th level weapons
  •     essences and catalysts
  •     unity signs
  •     gold
  •     potions and scrolls
  •     stunning Nomarch costume

Please note: the higher the difficulty level of the Dungeon, the higher the costume drop chance.

New Arena Supplier’s items

Arena Suppliers receive new great goods that will help you in battles. If you attain some spare arena points - take a look at the new awesome 23rd level armor, energy and health potions, resilience scrolls and absolutely new scrolls of Ferocity of 9, 15 and 21th levels.

Achievements

New version includes new personal achievements for different actions, including killing new bosses and attaining the 18th level in craft. And, of course, one super legendary achievement for the first player that reaches the new 28th level.

Presents!

In this epic update each player starting from the 10th level will receive
3 Teleportation scrolls, 3 Life scrolls, 5 Rookie's Craft License and Master's Craft License!

Improvement of rewards

Prizes in Tree of Seasons on previous Ayvondil Sector were improved! Now you can attain:

• rare 23rd level accessories
  • unique 23rd level armor
  • unique 23rd level weapons
  • catalysts and essences
  • gold
  • unity signs
  • attack and defense spheres
  • potions and scrolls

New items in mini bosses of 3rd Ayvondil zone! Now you can attain:

• unique 22nd level accessories
  • unique 22nd level armor
  • unique 22nd level belts
  • rare 23rd level belts
  • catalysts and essences
  • unity signs
  • gold
  • minions
  • attack and defense spheres

Each mini boss of this zone has precious drop to find with no level bounds.

Changes in enchanting

Critical enchantment bonus was increased and now will lead to attainment of 2 levels up instead of 1. Bonuses in already critically enchanted items will update automatically.

Every rune or crystal obtained in game world will now have a chance of successful enchantment. The less the difference an item and a rune/crystal have, the more chances to enchant them successfully. In case of unsuccessful enchantment, the rune/crystal will be destroyed. A potential enchantment chance will be displayed in the menu. New system does not apply for any runes or crystals from the Miracle Shop - they always work.

Additions and changes

Reduced quantity of victories required for attaining legendary achievement “Temple of Seals 3х3”.

Increased bonus of all Scrolls from the Miracle Shop.

PvP rating won’t be increased for killing players on Arena. 

Maximum quantity of taken quests is limited by 50. In case you have more, you still see available quests, but you can't take new ones, which will be displayed in a special information window.

P. S. Please note that versions for different platforms may be released with delay.

That is all for now, see you in the game!
AIGRIND

Mad Engineer is the main rival of this update and by defeating him you can attain:

Book "Physical Protection"

catalysts and essences

unity signs

gold

minions

attack and defence spheres

unique Engineer costume

What a fantastic update ... mini buses can drop 22lvl nd 24lvl gears nd arena armour ,dg 25lvl weapons nd gears ,costumes ...no doubt at all this is the awesome update ever :-D

Nice update, what is this?

catalysts and essences

unity signs

gold

minions

attack and defence spheres

unique Engineer costume

Books give you a passive expert skill +10% to magical/physical defence

Books give you a passive expert skill +10% to magical/physical defence

Ok..

Last my question :

1. Make sure item from mob good.. no like this [ "no icon" ] .

2. "EASY" TECHNO DUNGEON IS "EASY" not HARD

3. When u offer at market price, keyboard always "qwerty" we need numeric keypad ( 123 - 0 )

4. Answear my question .. heeeee..

Ty

Ok..

Last my question :

1. Make sure item from mob good.. no like this [ "no icon" ] .

2. "EASY" TECHNO DUNGEON IS "EASY" not HARD

3. When u offer at market price, keyboard always "qwerty" we need numeric keypad ( 123 - 0 )

4. Answear my question .. heeeee..

Ty

1. Ok

2. Ok

3. Ok

4. Ok

New DG chance to drop weapon, gears and accessories are the some for all level? Hight drop rate with change Difficult is only for constume?

New DG chance to drop weapon, gears and accessories are the some for all level? Hight drop rate with change Difficult is only for constume?

Exactly, just for the costume

Of course :)

I've seen this screenshot from a player who sent me this... and I have almost got an heart attack xD. Is this a fake or there will be nice changes in arena as well? :P ^_^

attachicon.gifIMG-20160726-WA0001.jpg

There was an issue of top 3 will get both arena reward, Peter.

We did not announce anything, that was just a mock up for the test server, stop spreading rumors :)

In craft if we make from level 10 to 14 we need Level 1 craft resources and from level 16 to any high levels we need Level 2 craft resources. Then when we disassembly the armours of any levels we get that Level 1 craft resources, why we don't get Level 2 craft resources. Answer me :)

The changes in enchantment seem troubling, but I guess i'll wait until the actual changes are made to see how game changing they are.

New ferosity scrolls in arena shop, that's um.. great, the world could always use more overpowered heroes

Apart from that, am hyped, from the looks of it this might be my new favourite zone,is bright and sunny, do dark elves suffer from vitamin D deficiency?

Actually i thought that the whole ayvondil was under a beautiful moonlight... this shining view burst my bubble :/.

Oh well :D

Just to confirm

When you say town 3 ayvondil mini-bosses drop accessories, armor, belts etc. Are you talking about the bosses with yellow icon markers? Not just the red ones?

I hope so...

And by the way.

Rare == purple with 4 attributes?

Unique == blue with 3 attributes?

It should be the reverse actually. Purple = 4. Rare = 3