Starting up a druid

I'm making a druid guys. I wanna be good in farming. I'm planning to build 3 lightning, 5 heal, 5 bees when lvl 18. What do you think? :)

And what about gears? I saw that cc gloves has astral bonus, so should I buy it first? I need help to decide about other items too. And what enchants should I use?

Thanks in advance :friends:

• 4 weeks later...

If you want  great heal druid, for farming bosses::::

as you start, lv up your heal dew first. Get it to lv 5 asap. You will be able to kill most minibosses solo at first island.

Then, Lv up your skills whichever way you think is best for you (if you plan to use book of oblivion later, but want to lvl up fast) .

If you want arena staff fast, I suggest lv up roots.

Once you reach lv20, I suggest you have heal, barkskin and insect swarm on lv5.

Barkskin at lv5 adds 7% to def, sun moon and dark resistance. And lasts about 25 secs so you will use up less mana cuz it will last long.

Bees at lv5 is a blessing. Drastically reduces enemy atk rate, and cuts down crit as well.

Dont worry about dmg skill. A healers job is to heal and support. with a +4 or +5 staff you will deal enough damage. If you enchant, put harmony enchants on rings. Its way better to have 17 mana regen than to have 3-4% penetration. Especially for healers. Seriously, cant stress it enough. Same thing on belt, use harmony. You will be able to cast many skills when farming, like a good wizard should.

And yes, cc gloves are very good. Slightly bested by the lv17 heal gloves.

Heal set from lenar is good for pvp. Lots of hp. take a look at my guide for astral/moon gear :)

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=61775.msg215616#msg215616

Sry for double post

agree with mecha but when at;

1. ordinary solo farming (not boss) i do like  lightning:5, heal: 5 , root:2, bark:1(because it cost a lot of mana) - all damage set

2. low boss hunt - L:2; root:1, heal:5, bark:2, bees:3 -heal set (sometimes mix with damage if ur partner is strong with high def) ;D

3. lab/higher boss hunt - L:1; heal:5 bark:3. bees:4 (all heal set - agree. harmonize ring and enchant armor with c. of wisdom)

if reach lvl 20 add +1 at bark & +1 at bees

hence, heal & bees are the primary skills usually used when hunting

• 2 weeks later...

So u will be permanent healer for high hunt, low hunt, solo, damage dealer or always reset skills with books? :D u gud for hunt but looks when u are in arena, weak! Pufff... Waste money to reset skills LOL

Can someone tell me this whats the point in farming for hours and trying to get good gear if you never even kill the opposite faction?