[2016.07.26] Game servers stop

r0land

K23SvEn.png

Hello there, dear players!

Our game servers will be stopped 27.07.2016 at 10:00 CEST due to the game update.

We really want to ask you not to plan something epic and significant on this time, we also want to apologize for any inconvenience.

Game servers will be unavailable for about 6 hours.

Thank you for your attention,
AIGRIND

This is all for now, you will find more information about changes, rewards and presents on the day of the update, which will be released this week!

Waiting for it with you!

AIGRIND

REWADRS WILL BE ELEXIRS XP PLEASE GIVE GREAT150% personal all gifts items ONES :spiteful: (and is chest? or a pack with ls, repairs,teleports,minion chest,)tx for gifts from now bb!

AND INFO ABOUT ALL HUGE RELEASE SHOULD BE POSTED ALREADY CAUSE U ANOUNCED RESTART SERVERS(ANOUNCE THEM WITH 1DAY BEFORE UPDATE FULL HISTORY OF IT)

Edited by Vrajitoru Wizzard Of Fire

TRADUCED EN:

Hello, friends!

We inform you that 07.25.2016 we reopened the test server. start time 15:00 GMT

Test Conditions traditional:
open and accessible to all test, the base will be taken from 25.07, ie the most recent available.
Go for your accounts, we get 1000 World Cup (only work on the test server) and proceed.
For errors found special section will be opened.

The testing is traditionally attended by clients for Android and WinPC.

Of course, you may ask, what exactly to test?
Test will be future updates, announce that you read on Monday morning.

Links to customers publish below:

PC http: //files.warspea...nt/warspear.exe

Android http: //files.warspea...nt/warspear.apk

Reports found bugs lay in a special section - http: //forum.warspea...aydennyh-bagah/

Well, that's all you need to know now, prepare hard.

AIGRIND

PS:

WHY I POSTED?

CAUSE WE ARE ALL INVOLVED ALL WE CAN BRING A LTL OF HELP MY REQUIRMENT TO POST IT IN INTERNATIONAL TOO, TO BE ABLE TO HELP FIND BUGS BEFORE UPDATE RELEASED!

whats 10 Cet to US time or Philippine time?

US is -8 to -6 hours, Philippines +6 or +7. CET is the Central European Time.

lol, it's in progress

gogogo i wanna see what changed in game :D i heard many change from people who already try test server :P

gogogo i wanna see what changed in game :D i heard many change from people who already try test server :P

The most relevant change in game is that devs already noticed that bds winning similar enemies in 3 seconds is not fair and they are going to remove critical hits from counterattack and they are going to lower the insane damage of sonic boom wave.

Take thy time Great Ones.. *salutes*

Finally.. I will be able see the sky of Arinar.
Gratitude!

*raises mug* (coffee)

The most relevant change in game is that devs already noticed that bds winning similar enemies in 3 seconds is not fair and they are going to remove critical hits from counterattack and they are going to lower the insane damage of sonic boom wave.

lets hope your right jaarle

lets hope your right jaarle

Irony mode on. Didnt you notice it? Devs want bd class to be op to make more money, so they wont do changes to balance it. It is simply ridiculous that a +10 bd can win +10 other clases in 2 or 3 seconds using ham+sonic+counterattack. But they are really happy with the results. Now you can see plenty of high amped bds