Arena Demand Suggestion

Inverlake

So i'am thinking about the afk's in arena.  You also dont like go arena with an afk in your team right? 

So, if when we demand, when already have your team and the enemy team ready, think if we have the option to accept the battle and reject (U will can't see the enemy team and your team). I think when the developer team do it, will reduce the afk's in arena. And for me, the arena is very deregulated now....  What do u think about the demand idea? Leave a comment! 

when already have your team and the enemy team ready, think if we have the option to accept the battle and reject

what if Im gonna reject? Teams are ready, so? 2x1, 3x2, 5x4? Other players have to go without one? ;D

There isnt many "afkers". They just have lag, or directly dc. But think about it. If 3*3, enemy team has more probability of have an "afk" coz in other team, u will not be afk, so just 2 of ur party if u dont go afk, MAY be afk. But enemy team u dont knoe if they will lag, dc or afk. Ur suggest would make waste time of pots

O know many of afk ppl,not really afk just scared to fight 3 +10bds,they can kill u without touching u,only by counter.maybe if only random more ppl do arena,more fair for all.Great game but many small errors.as non mc user its hard to me to amp miself imagine if always at arena (my sham 22 wpn+5,Armor1+2)always in arena vs 3 op bds,i lose always.they have win rate 90% and me 35-40% and i only can do is counter-ham died its a deja vú all days.

• 2 weeks later...

But we must remember in seals, not focused to kill. Ofc every kill is 15 pontis, and ofc bds can instakill too many ppl, or down u fast with just hitting, but i dont need kill a bd (myself) for win seal. I can focus the dmger or healer, disable 2, my friends and i have teamwork coz they know im weakest so they support me while i support them till they killing fast till we control seal. Going random in seals not best idea; better 2*2 5*5 or if back 3*3 normal. Thst why i prefer seals. No cheaters, no need be high amp. Just need strategy , life seals and teamwork

And remember, my win rate is 98% more less. Every time i win arena wirh glad and skill on, i win like 250ap max, till they win almost 100 of lose. But if i lose, they win like 300 even more, and i win 60 of they lose. Means if u win high ratio u eill get more ap, or if u lose they will not win many ap if u have low win ratio