MC PPL WITH ELF ACCUONT AND HACKER (updated)

daniopop

Elf Account Abbozza =hacker

MC Account xxmaymayxx =heve elf accuont

MC Account heroesheal =MC accuont zorbakral 2 accuont in the same time + heve elf lvl 13

MC Account Thelion =help elf with quest

MC Account Genger =heve elf lvl 18 ranger

MC Account Yukos =heve elf accuont

MC Account Pattyroxas =heve elf accuont

MC Account Bantal =heve elf Account the name is mimpi

MC Account Roula =heve elf accuont + help elf with quest

MC Account Zhuronghu =heve elf Account

MC Account Xxpumpxx =heve elf Account + help elf wiht quest

MC Account Zanguetsu =help elf with quest

MC Account Lordybarb =help elf with quest

MC Account tylerrogue =heve elf Account

MC Account Reaoerface = heve elf Account the name is sniperbr

MC Account Ayone =help elf with quest

MC Account Chinzx =help elf with questf

MC Account Kampakx =help elf with quest

MC Account Penyangat =help elf with quest

MC Account Gokong =help elf with quest

MC Account belmozz =heve elf Account

read this befor u play

Discover new lands, participate in thrilling adventures, and collect priceless rewards as you undertake quests. Meet new friends as you hunt down bloodthirsty monsters together or battle Player vs. Player and bring honor to your chosen faction! May your name become legend in the world of Warspear Online!

"Mountain Clans" faction        The Mountain men are rough and fearless. Each of the clans inhabiting the rocky island Godgorrath starts their bloodline from this or that beast-forefather. The people of clans pay disdain and hatred towards those plainsmen. Only a few highlanders remember that many centuries ago their ancestors dwelt in plains amongst the humans.

But one day Berengar, a mighty chieftain and sorcerer, left the homelands with his tribe, cursing the arrogant elves and the humans who betrayed him. Berengar’s people inhabited the snowy mountains of Godgorrath and started their lives from scratch. With time their memory cleared up, they started resembling wild animals and even their language turned barking and croaking. The secret legends were passed from shaman to shaman – amongst the wisest highlanders. War craft is an only occupation worth a map –warriors of the Mountains, so-called barbarians, are considered as best fighters in Arinar by right. Those who won no military glory prefer to become rogues, betting on their faithful knife and cunning.

During the War of Spear the highlanders would have raised their weapons against the army of Damned who intruded to their lands, but Orin the Damned King wisely decided that the Mountain Clans who hate elves and humans might become his allies. His decision was correct – the best warriors of the Mountains joined the fearsome Legion. Defeated in the Last Battle, the mountain clans grew quiet for a time – during the Great Breaking which destroyed the once-whole continent, Godgorrath got surrounded by stormy seas.

The Mountain Clans learned navigation quick enough and started raiding the shores of hated humans and elves. Only the undead Legion, which remains in the memory of the Clans as all-destructive force, inspires respect and desire to co-exist peacefully in Mountain Clans. Moreover, Paramount Chieftain Berkus has got exhorted by the admonition of the Damned, dreams about revival of Legion in its former glory and about the new war against the Keepers.

Do u want a list of everyone who has account in both side??

whay no :D is be good like this ppl can know who is elf and who not :D

ppl need to do know this i dont want spy and noob in my clan

put me on ur list ;D

hitmen (m.c) - darklord (elf)

and my girl too

missmurder, whitedove (m.c) - vie, nimue (elf)

:give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose:

put me on ur list ;D

hitmen (m.c) - darklord (elf)

and my girl too

missmurder, whitedove (m.c) - vie, nimue (elf)

:give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose:

i dont add who i dont see and who dont do what the other ppl do

u get only elf accuont and done like chro heve and other man thet i know thet they heve accuont elf

but they dont do what this pll in the black list do so dont care if all the game heve elf accuont

i care what they do with this acc ;)

Add me to that list cry baby. Retard

nahhh i dont like u thet cry like noob

soryr but i do only my work if u heve problem so dont read ;)

wow can you cry any louder?? lol get over it people can make whatever account they want to make thats why it is a GAME. geeez virgins these days...

Very useful to new players because people tend to trick lower levels to buying account because they have Miracle Coins, lots of gold, and has items for quests that they don't have.