MC PPL WITH ELF ACCUONT AND HACKER (updated)

daniopop

u guys just take all too seriously...this is just a game.

for me play both elf and m.c its just like play two different game. different friends and different enemies.

play both doesn't mean he/she hacker or spy, or they are lame or don't have honor. the fact is, i have more friend's than enemies on both side. peace out.

u guys just take all too seriously...this is just a game.

for me play both elf and m.c its just like play two different game. different friends and different enemies.

play both doesn't mean he/she hacker or spy, or they are lame or don't have honor. the fact is, i have more friend's than enemies on both side. peace out.

i dont say u are hacker if u paly with elf i say only info bacz

if i am in party with elf and i wirt in party my def my dmg my item in arena and in war he will know all on me

\and know how to kill me and all so is only info thet better dont give info to ppl thet s u

done

and i dont think when u go with war with mc u are elf freind dont kill u bacz they know u :D

This.

I know I don't play anymore, but in my opinion playing both sides of the fence is kinda lame, just saying. Pick a side lol.

Why pick a side?

I started out on elf faction and have a lvl 17 BD and 16 ranger. Not going to advance them anymore.  I found I like the classes on the MC side more.  Shaman is the bomb for solo gank runs on elf side, I prefer using him over my rogue now.

Why pick a side?

I started out on elf faction and have a lvl 17 BD and 16 ranger. Not going to advance them anymore.  I found I like the classes on the MC side more.  Shaman is the bomb for solo gank runs on elf side, I prefer using him over my rogue now.

we dont say u cant play with elf and mc

i say only one thing the ppl in the list this is ppl thet duck me in farm and spy on me and help elf in quest done

this is only info for other ppl thet dont like elf and dont wany spy in party or in clan done

DEVS WHY U NOT TAKE ACTION TO THE POST ACCUSSING SOMEONE WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCIES THIS TOO BAD FOR SOMEPLAYER AND SOMEDAY THEY DO IT AND DO IT AGAIN TO ANYONE SO HOPEFULLY DEVS THIS NONSENSE POST SHOULD AUTOMATICALLY DELETE ;)

really stupid topic...

so ppl cant create elf acc and mc acc?

lmao game allows us to be whatever faction we want....

in 1 word this topic is => :bad:

n u forgot me...i kill elfs on my mc and mc on my elf...i just gangbang  all the ppl of us server ;D

really stupid topic...

so ppl cant create elf acc and mc acc?

lmao game allows us to be whatever faction we want....

in 1 word this topic is => :bad:

n u forgot me...i kill elfs on my mc and mc on my elf...i just gangbang  all the ppl of us server ;D

read more time what i writ and dont say shit and dont spam

i will start to report who say more shite and spam

i onlt give infor to some ppl if u dont like it dont read dont spam dont coment sooo done

and i dont say u cant heve elf accuont the ppl in the list is ppl thet duck me up

they kill me when i farm they say shit and kill mc and help elf accuont done so dont say shit and done spam ty

JHAYNE ... was the one scammer to ,  :rofl:

how can in this game still any Scammer,Cheater,And Hacker :facepalm:

Gm allowed Scammer,Cheater,And Hacker life here ??  :crazy:

JHAYNE ... was the one scammer to ,  :rofl:

how can in this game still any Scammer,Cheater,And Hacker :facepalm:

Gm allowed Scammer,Cheater,And Hacker life here ??  :crazy:

this i dont know

but if u kill sombady near the town 40 time and he do 40 time and he get up for u what is? hacker or full $?

NEW MAN TO THE LISA

MC Account Phatyodaz = help elf ;)

MC Account Xdreaminx =help elf

MC Account Helpeer =help elf

MC Account lindaa =heve elf Account + help elf

MC Account Mandajau =help elf

MC Account Firgan =help elf

NEW MAN TO THE LISA

MC Account Phatyodaz = help elf ;)

MC Account Xdreaminx =help elf

MC Account Helpeer =help elf

MC Account lindaa =heve elf Account + help elf

MC Account Mandajau =help elf

MC Account Firgan =help elf

Why are you even posting everyone that has a toon on both factions?  Stalk much?

Why are you even posting everyone that has a toon on both factions?  Stalk much?

i dont post everyone i post only ppl thet i see and thet duck me in farm or i see they or hack or i see they duck other ppl or somthing like this

i dont post all the ppl in the game ;)

If u r a MC...play as MC (killing ELF)

If u r an ELF...play as Elf (killing MC)

If the guy who has mc account is play with his elf and he doesnt kill ur mc, it would be a kind o "help" too....as u mentioned

Forgive my poor English

P.s.: I dont agree with MCS/ELVES who let enemy faction do cainless quest

If u r a MC...play as MC (killing ELF)

If u r an ELF...play as Elf (killing MC)

If the guy who has mc account is play with his elf and he doesnt kill ur mc, it would be a kind o "help" too....as u mentioned

Forgive my poor English

P.s.: I dont agree with MCS/ELVES who let enemy faction do cainless quest

this what i say ;)

this i dont know

but if u kill sombady near the town 40 time and he do 40 time and he get up for u what is? hacker or full $?

ewwwwww ....

maybe he just wanna try killin me ,but he cant , and already 40x revive in place for me ====>  :bad: buekkhhh !!!

WARSPEAR ITS ONLY ON MC AND ELFS WAR BASICALLY ITS ABOUT HOW U MAKE A FREN EXAMPLE U HAVE FREN FARMING OVER THE QUEST BOSS SOO BASICALLY U PM HIM AND ASK A ONE TURN KILL SOO ITS EASIER SO DOESNT MEAN UR MC OOR ELF ALWAYS ON WAR..REMEMBER HUMAN IS THE HANDLER OF TOON NOT THE TOON IS THE HANDLER OF US :give_rose:

ewwwwww ....

maybe he just wanna try killin me ,but he cant , and already 40x revive in place for me ====>  :bad: buekkhhh !!!

i say if u go to mc and u are near the town of mc sombady lvl 19 get out with full pott and full item +10 and start to kill u and u kill him like 40 time and this 40 time all the time he revive in place what u think on this?

WARSPEAR ITS ONLY ON MC AND ELFS WAR BASICALLY ITS ABOUT HOW U MAKE A FREN EXAMPLE U HAVE FREN FARMING OVER THE QUEST BOSS SOO BASICALLY U PM HIM AND ASK A ONE TURN KILL SOO ITS EASIER SO DOESNT MEAN UR MC OOR ELF ALWAYS ON WAR..REMEMBER HUMAN IS THE HANDLER OF TOON NOT THE TOON IS THE HANDLER OF US :give_rose:

ok

Abbozza e cancella questo post altrimenti ti faccio bannare per accuse false !

allora inzia a sta zitto cojone

e nn cancello niente vai a piange a mamma

forse nn hai capito - Insulti pure bambino -  almeno spiega il perchè ..... facile farlo via forum.... i bambini di oggi nemmeno piu' ai videogiochi sanno giocare , povero perdente -

That's a Kid , from Italy really frustrated  coz i kill him tons of time , and coz my nick mean in italian " shut up frustrated man "....  now he start to make  ( after accusation )  free insult ...  so

Moderator pls take an action on virtual... or we take an action on real life.

If u admit free insult on forum ,,,

all i can see is all about the chainless quest  :nea:

in game like this sometimes diplomatic strategy is working or usefull or force it to finish that quest

why abozza hacker? you have proof for that? :aggressive:

anyway let me remind you avoid the word "hack" if your going to make non sense thread again  8)

better close this thread  :diablo:

forse nn hai capito - Insulti pure bambino -  almeno spiega il perchè ..... facile farlo via forum.... i bambini di oggi nemmeno piu' ai videogiochi sanno giocare , povero perdente -

That's a Kid , from Italy really frustrated  coz i kill him tons of time , and coz my nick mean in italian " shut up frustrated man "....  now he start to make  ( after accusation )  free insult ...  so

Moderator pls take an action on virtual... or we take an action on real life.

If u admit free insult on forum ,,,

bast a di cazzate tutto il gioco sai che sei hacker tutto lo sanno e allora inizia a chiede ingiro su di te e dopo capisci

mori e rinaci 50000 mila volte e usi pott come aqua ma absta dic azzate che hai 50000 scrol pure?

all i can see is all about the chainless quest  :nea:

in game like this sometimes diplomatic strategy is working or usefull or force it to finish that quest

why abozza hacker? you have proof for that? :aggressive:

anyway let me remind you avoid the word "hack" if your going to make non sense thread again  8)

better close this thread  :diablo:

i will get him one day last time i be on cell like this i cant video him one day one day i wil get him and all the game know is hacker all say this

and is not only for quest is also for respect and more

someone explain him  what hakers doing...he's little bit confused...  impara a morire stando zitto !!!

someone explain him  what hakers doing...he's little bit confused...  impara a morire stando zitto !!!

ma basta ancora basta nn capisci che fai solo schifo nn sai gioca allora nn gioca e basta

and hacker i know what is i am not noob like u ;)

ke tajo....il primo rosicone del server....ahahahah -- ROSICA E ABBOZZA !!! ABBOZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

E ANCORA ABBOZZA  DA ME SOLO SVEGLIE...AHAHAHAHHA

ma basta ancora basta nn capisci che fai solo schifo nn sai gioca allora nn gioca e basta

and hacker i know what is i am not noob like u ;)

What is a hacker?

Only daniop answer please.

ke tajo....il primo rosicone del server....ahahahah -- ROSICA E ABBOZZA !!! ABBOZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

E ANCORA ABBOZZA  DA ME SOLO SVEGLIE...AHAHAHAHHA

pff what a noob

What is a hacker?

Only daniop answer please.

Hacking is unauthorized use of computer and network resources. (The term "hacker" originally meant a very gifted programmer. In recent years though, with easier access to multiple systems, it now has negative implications.)

Hacking is a felony in the United States and most other countries. When it is done by request and under a contract between an ethical hacker and an organization, it's OK. The key difference is that the ethical hacker has authorization to probe the target.

ok for u?

• 3 weeks later...

uppppppppppppp roula <3 ;)

Stop spamming

pff what a noob

Hacking is unauthorized use of computer and network resources. (The term "hacker" originally meant a very gifted programmer. In recent years though, with easier access to multiple systems, it now has negative implications.)

Hacking is a felony in the United States and most other countries. When it is done by request and under a contract between an ethical hacker and an organization, it's OK. The key difference is that the ethical hacker has authorization to probe the target.

ok for u?

Nice quote noob

http://www.crime-research.org/news/05.05.2004/241/

lol ;D

Stop spamming

Nice quote noob

http://www.crime-research.org/news/05.05.2004/241/

lol ;D

lo it is easy to read and done like this all know this

mroe and mroe and more and more ppl say thet he hacker and use mrical hack

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  Dude seriously whats the point in this topic? What can I do with this information? Me and Ihtehotdog farm bg all the time and if he wants to helps with elves thats his business. So next time can you please mind yours? I personally dont like elves and kill any on sight (except the ones i truced with) But it doesnt mean I go to forums and "report" a player that likes to help them  :wacko: