MC PPL WITH ELF ACCUONT AND HACKER (updated)

daniopop

Elf Account Abbozza =hacker

MC Account xxmaymayxx =heve elf accuont

MC Account heroesheal =MC accuont zorbakral 2 accuont in the same time + heve elf lvl 13

MC Account Thelion =help elf with quest

MC Account Genger =heve elf lvl 18 ranger

MC Account Yukos =heve elf accuont

MC Account Pattyroxas =heve elf accuont

MC Account Bantal =heve elf Account the name is mimpi

MC Account Zhuronghu =heve elf Account

MC Account Xxpumpxx =heve elf Account + help elf wiht quest

MC Account Zanguetsu =help elf with quest

MC Account Lordybarb =help elf with quest

MC Account tylerrogue =heve elf Account

MC Account Ayone =help elf with quest

MC Account Chinzx =help elf with questf

MC Account Kampakx =help elf with quest

MC Account Penyangat =help elf with quest

MC Account Gokong =help elf with quest

MC Account belmozz =heve elf Account

MC Account Phatyodaz =help elf

MC Account Xdreaminx =help elf

MC Account Helpeer =help elf

MC Account lindaa =heve elf Account + help elf

MC Account Mandajau =help elf

MC Account Firgan =help elf

MC Account Ihtehotdog =help elf with quest

MC Account Bayulovers =help elf with quest + heve elf accuont

read this befor u play

Discover new lands, participate in thrilling adventures, and collect priceless rewards as you undertake quests. Meet new friends as you hunt down bloodthirsty monsters together or battle Player vs. Player and bring honor to your chosen faction! May your name become legend in the world of Warspear Online!

"Mountain Clans" faction        The Mountain men are rough and fearless. Each of the clans inhabiting the rocky island Godgorrath starts their bloodline from this or that beast-forefather. The people of clans pay disdain and hatred towards those plainsmen. Only a few highlanders remember that many centuries ago their ancestors dwelt in plains amongst the humans.

But one day Berengar, a mighty chieftain and sorcerer, left the homelands with his tribe, cursing the arrogant elves and the humans who betrayed him. Berengar’s people inhabited the snowy mountains of Godgorrath and started their lives from scratch. With time their memory cleared up, they started resembling wild animals and even their language turned barking and croaking. The secret legends were passed from shaman to shaman – amongst the wisest highlanders. War craft is an only occupation worth a map –warriors of the Mountains, so-called barbarians, are considered as best fighters in Arinar by right. Those who won no military glory prefer to become rogues, betting on their faithful knife and cunning.

During the War of Spear the highlanders would have raised their weapons against the army of Damned who intruded to their lands, but Orin the Damned King wisely decided that the Mountain Clans who hate elves and humans might become his allies. His decision was correct – the best warriors of the Mountains joined the fearsome Legion. Defeated in the Last Battle, the mountain clans grew quiet for a time – during the Great Breaking which destroyed the once-whole continent, Godgorrath got surrounded by stormy seas.

The Mountain Clans learned navigation quick enough and started raiding the shores of hated humans and elves. Only the undead Legion, which remains in the memory of the Clans as all-destructive force, inspires respect and desire to co-exist peacefully in Mountain Clans. Moreover, Paramount Chieftain Berkus has got exhorted by the admonition of the Damned, dreams about revival of Legion in its former glory and about the new war against the Keepers.

Abbozza = hacker

xxmaymayxx = elf

heroesheal = zorbakral 2 accuont

Thelion =  help elf

Genger = elf lvl 18 ranger

Yukos = elf

Pattyroxas = elf

Bantal = mimpi elf

Roula = elf

Zhuronghu = elf

Xxpumpxx = elf + help elf

Zanguetsu = help elf

Lordybarb = help elf

tylerrogue = elf

Reaoerface = sniperbr elf

Wow so many hahaha, devs should keep their eye open for those players in the list.. Ha

Wow so many hahaha, devs should keep their eye open for those players in the list.. Ha

yea alot of spy and noob ppl ;)

ppl like them is noob and better not farm with them

Roula is a hacker?? That's harsh accusation.

Besides, alot of people have toons on both factions. Nothing wrong with playing both sides.

Roula is a hacker?? That's harsh accusation.

Besides, alot of people have toons on both factions. Nothing wrong with playing both sides.

so read good what i wirt i dont say hacker roula heve elf accuont she kill mc ppl and she help elf with quest so i dont say she is hacker

guys pliz read good what i wirt i dont say shit i say only the tru and is only info for ppl thet dont like elf and dont heve elf accuont

and i dont say if u heve elf accuont u are duck noob i say only i dont like to get grop elf like this they will kill us in war i say only dont like to farm with elf like this they not spy me and dont see what i telk with freind done

:dirol:

they would make up elf character or mc or help the enemy does not violate the rules, this game is not real life. they make up what is important is not hack or cheat,,, make a lot of character much necessary mcoin. ;)

:dirol:

they would make up elf character or mc or help the enemy does not violate the rules, this game is not real life. they make up what is important is not hack or cheat,,, make a lot of character much necessary mcoin. ;)

this i know but there is ppl like me thet dont like thet dont want elf thet kill elf

one of them is me on low lvl there no one elf thet help me all kill me so now i do the same

so ppl need to know who is elf and who no in mc

and i dont like to hlep elf like elf dont help me whay i need to help elf with quest and afther in war he will kill me

i dont think so thet the elf i help him in quest when i war see my name and dont kill me "-.- soooo

hahahaha,,, you are wrong,,, helping the quests chailes not wrong there,, maybe one day u will play in another service,,, do not a great ass.

hahahaha,,, you are wrong,,, helping the quests chailes not wrong there,, maybe one day u will play in another service,,, do not a great ass.

is better to be 1vs1 wit elf thet dont heve bg item or to do 1vs1 with elf with bg item? "-.-

i think is better with out like this u can kill him

and i get my accuont i done all quest and dont need more chailes so i dont care

and when i do my chailes  on all my accuont all the time elf dont help me and is not done bacz they dont help and the kill me so ooo

O.O

what u thi sneaky i say shit?

i dont think so all need to know all mc thet is spy or elf and they say thet they no "-.-

what u thi sneaky i say shit?

i dont think so all need to know all mc thet is spy or elf and they say thet they no "-.-

Nah, I agree bro, People need to know.

Nah, I agree bro, People need to know.

;)

i dont think sombady like to farm with elf or get elf spy in the clan or when u farm and telk with u party and say u are def u are item and there is elf in u are party and go to tell all to the elf and afther all kill u in one sec bacz they know all on u

ahahhahahahahahah......ahahahahah    sorry ...u very funny....... ahahha ty im first in list......

ahahhahahahahahah......ahahahahah    sorry ...u very funny....... ahahha ty im first in list......

yea and u know why

rember cave of mc i and warlion kill u like 28 time and u respawn in the place and u use like 80 pott so next i will video and u will see dont worry i beliv u get bann and if u go vs chro u go vs all the clan of dragon i will kill u all the time thet i be on line ;)

ahah doing mini war is not illegal.....compare to make free accusation -- so NOW  SUPPORT WILL BANN U    --- KID

ahah doing mini war is not illegal.....compare to make free accusation -- so NOW  SUPPORT WILL BANN U    --- KID

yea u know only to telk alot but when u die where is u are town and u respawn in the place is look like hacker u dont respawn in the place one time u respawn in the place like 40 time sooo i want to see what other ppl say on this

i will destroy u all and everytime.........  u can do nothing ...only die !!!

i will destroy u all and everytime.........  u can do nothing ...only die !!!

we will see

and i know vs hacker is not easy to win  ;)

I'm a pure mc, something that is not going to change for me anytime soon, as I have no interest in the elf factions. However with all due respect Danitaly, I agree with Tannex here.

Why crucify these people for simply having a character on both sides? Spy or hacker, that I'll understand. But theres really no need for this list: If one of our own switch to elf, I'd say treat them as any other elf (I barely remember a quarter of those I kill anyway). If they come back and confront me about killing them, I'd say "whoops".  :blush:

you forgot me :dirol:

im hitmen on mc and darklord on elf.

so..im into hacker category?? 8)

and don't forget my girlfriend too...missmurder,whitedove (mc) > vie,nimue (elf) :give_rose:

aaanndd..sooo, we are into a couple of hacker  :give_rose:

Ya dont forget to add me too  :facepalm: what a stupid topic.. I do not see the probem with playing both sides and believe you are taking this faction thing WAY too serious.. While I can understand that others act like assholes because they are elf or whatever there is no reason to forget that this is simply a game, not a way of life.

Ya dont forget to add me too  :facepalm: what a stupid topic.. I do not see the probem with playing both sides and believe you are taking this faction thing WAY too serious.. While I can understand that others act like assholes because they are elf or whatever there is no reason to forget that this is simply a game, not a way of life.

:good: :good: :good: :good:

what a stupid topic. maybe too many elfs rape u and u can't do nothing than make this idiot thread. its they right to make any char and faction. if u strong player u will not make stupid thread like this. get strong and hut up.

Red is dead. 

I don't care if people have classes on both faction.  Hell im friends with lots who do.  But if I see their elf character I still kill them.    It's a game, play however it is fun for you.

For me it's more fun to pick a side and kill everyone who isnt on my side. 

This.

I know I don't play anymore, but in my opinion playing both sides of the fence is kinda lame, just saying. Pick a side lol.

duck if Ihave an elf, I do not play with him, I just use it to kill Underhealers :bad: . If you find a way to kill people of your own faction, please let me know :wacko: , because the only one I know is having an enemy :aggressive: . Another thing, everyone does what they want, nobody will listen to a ridiculous person like you, I never saw you helping even an mc is just thinking of killing others, better die for others. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

i play both ;D

i am "lame" and i am "red" 8)

my money...my rules 8)

True lol, I completely understand that yes people can do what the hell they want to do, I was just giving my opinion on the matter, and no I wasn't calling anyone lame, just saying playing. Both side's of the fence in MY opinion is kinda lame ;) But hell, no rules against it.

True lol, I completely understand that yes people can do what the hell they want to do, I was just giving my opinion on the matter, and no I wasn't calling anyone lame, just saying playing. Both side's of the fence in MY opinion is kinda lame But hell, no rules against it.

If players  want to make char both side we cant stop them its a part of their freedom,  dont  accuse them like stupid if they realy realy stupid,, playing elf and mcs  is no honor for his self..

I'm a pure mc, something that is not going to change for me anytime soon, as I have no interest in the elf factions. However with all due respect Danitaly, I agree with Tannex here.

Why crucify these people for simply having a character on both sides? Spy or hacker, that I'll understand. But theres really no need for this list: If one of our own switch to elf, I'd say treat them as any other elf (I barely remember a quarter of those I kill anyway). If they come back and confront me about killing them, I'd say "whoops".  :blush:

i say him i dont care if u heve elf accuont and u spy there and do what u want i care other ppl thet duck me

come to kill me when i farm spy me and say thet i am noob mc soooo i put them in list i cant farm with spy elf

thet see when i hee low life he come kill me and alot of ppl thet heve elf accuont

say to me give me to kill lake one time and he come with more 25 elf lvl 14 thet need lake pffff so duck him and elf

i need to give him and mroe 25 elf to grow up? so wtf they do pvp if i cant kill elf? "-.-

you forgot me :dirol:

im hitmen on mc and darklord on elf.

so..im into hacker category?? 8)

and don't forget my girlfriend too...missmurder,whitedove (mc) > vie,nimue (elf) :give_rose:

aaanndd..sooo, we are into a couple of hacker  :give_rose:

i dont care if u heve elf accuont and done

i care the ppl thet heve elf accuont and what they do done u dont hacker and u are not elf thet do problem so u are ok

so i say more time if u heve prblem dont read the post and done

and i say i dont heve problem with elf or somthing i heve problem with ppl elf thet is mc and try to duck mc done

sooooo

what a stupid topic. maybe too many elfs rape u and u can't do nothing than make this idiot thread. its they right to make any char and faction. if u strong player u will not make stupid thread like this. get strong and hut up.

i say more time is only infor for other ppl done

i dont do nathing thet give problem to the game i put only who is elf and who no done like this ppl can know

i heve freind neila he kill elf all the day like crazy i like him is very good freind and for this i dont want

no elf in my clan no elf in my party and no elf in mc thet spy me done soooo if u heve problme dont read this post and dont spam

Red is dead. 

I don't care if people have classes on both faction.  Hell im friends with lots who do.  But if I see their elf character I still kill them.    It's a game, play however it is fun for you.

this what i telk abuont

i dont think also u will like thet u farm and i am in u are party i see thet u come to kill the boss i come with my elf and kill u

like this i tike the boss and kill him in 5 hit u like it?

This.

I know I don't play anymore, but in my opinion playing both sides of the fence is kinda lame, just saying. Pick a side lol.

yea and done ;)

i play both ;D

i am "lame" and i am "red" 8)

my money...my rules 8)

dont spam we are not do somthing thet get problem orrrr i am here only to help other ppl like my freind neila done

i give info to ppl thet odnt heve elf accuont thet dont like elf done

duck if Ihave an elf, I do not play with him, I just use it to kill Underhealers :bad: . If you find a way to kill people of your own faction, please let me know :wacko: , because the only one I know is having an enemy :aggressive: . Another thing, everyone does what they want, nobody will listen to a ridiculous person like you, I never saw you helping even an mc is just thinking of killing others, better die for others. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

this is tru bacz i see u kill mc lvl 1 thet come to duck u are farm

u see i dont say thet u are hacker u are noob elf or u are want to duck mc i only say thet u heve elf accuont done

how u see ppl here say is not problem to hee elf accuont so what is the problem if i put the name of the elf accuont thet they heve? "-.-

True lol, I completely understand that yes people can do what the hell they want to do, I was just giving my opinion on the matter, and no I wasn't calling anyone lame, just saying playing. Both side's of the fence in MY opinion is kinda lame ;) But hell, no rules against it.

this what i say but the come only to atteck me i only give info to ppl thet dont like elf or dont like ppl with elf accuont

or dont like ppl thet spy thet use hack sooo done i only give info if they dont like what i writ dont spam dont coment and done

]]] link=topic=65500.msg247799#msg247799 date=1338894108]

wiww .....  ;D

???? :D

If players  want to make char both side we cant stop them its a part of their freedom,  dont  accuse them like stupid if they realy realy stupid,, playing elf and mcs  is no honor for his self..

this what i say i dont care if u play with elf and mc i want only to say who is elf in mc and what he do done

i dont add alll the mc with elf accuont bacz they dont do what the other in the list do done

N u actually replied to eeeeeeevryone hu posted back to u.now thats outstanding  :shok:  :rofl:

N u actually replied to eeeeeeevryone hu posted back to u.now thats outstanding  :shok:  :rofl:

Agree.  Pure awesome.  :rofl:

I do not understand what u wirt :D u telk herd eng sooo lol

Agree.  Pure awesome.  :rofl:

i only post info to mc done i say to all if u got problem dont read this post and done

there is ppl say to me ty for u are info sooo ;)

i like to read wat u wrote dani...  8)

sumtime make my head spinning wit ur word.. :wacko:

anyway best of luck :yahoo:

ty alot ;)