[2016.07.25] Warspear Online 6.0 "Engineer's Madness" update. Preview.

Peter_Munk

So, no new crimson corundum stuff in this update.. Like 2 years cc stuff still same.. Cc become worthless now.. If they update new level of cc armor it would be great so the value of cc goes up again and guild tournament have more meaning. For now people buy 1k cc only 15-20k. Not many player care bout guild tournament anymore cuz its only cc award they can get it cheap anyway, but if cc stuff updated it will change everything. So please add some new cc armor or costume.. We need new stuff for cc.

whether there is addition of a new hero in this update?

thx.

sorry my english amburadul xD

If you mean a new faction, no. They said they won't make any.

-When will arena armor 23 be released?

-When will the solo dgs come out and can they be permanent?

-When will the next wave of expert be skills be released?

-If I jump off of a tall building and flap my arms will I fly?

TRADUCED EN:

Hello, friends!

We inform you that 07.25.2016 we reopened the test server. start time 15:00 GMT

Test Conditions traditional:
open and accessible to all test, the base will be taken from 25.07, ie the most recent available.
Go for your accounts, we get 1000 World Cup (only work on the test server) and proceed.
For errors found special section will be opened.

The testing is traditionally attended by clients for Android and WinPC.

Of course, you may ask, what exactly to test?
Test will be future updates, announce that you read on Monday morning.

Links to customers publish below:

PC http: //files.warspea...nt/warspear.exe

Android http: //files.warspea...nt/warspear.apk

Reports found bugs lay in a special section - http: //forum.warspea...aydennyh-bagah/

Well, that's all you need to know now, prepare hard.

AIGRIND

PS:

WHY I POSTED?

CAUSE WE ARE ALL INVOLVED ALL WE CAN BRING A LTL OF HELP MY REQUIRMENT TO POST IT IN INTERNATIONAL TOO, TO BE ABLE TO HELP FIND BUGS BEFORE UPDATE RELEASED!

PLEASE PETER DO IT CAUSE IS AN INTERNATIONAL GAME!

Or to be able to kill more of your precious time with a game.

If you could find it on the Russian forum, why should they post it here? The testing aims mainly Russian people, because developers can easily handle Russian language, obviously. And I bet most of the players don't even look at bugs.

The test servers are not even good, you cannot test new stuff easily. On other games test server means access to everything, like unlimited money, etc. That way, testing becomes testing, more accurate feedbacks come, because everyone can test new features as a pay to win player. I suggest you to do this next time.

Edited by BTminBT

Or to be able to kill more of your precious time with a game.

If you could find it on the Russian forum, why should they post it here? The testing aims mainly Russian people, because developers can easily handle Russian language, obviously. And I bet most of the players don't even look at bugs.

The test servers are not even good, you cannot test new stuff easily. On other games test server means access to everything, like unlimited money, etc. That way, testing becomes testing, more accurate feedbacks come, because everyone can test new features as a pay to win player. I suggest you to do this next time.

Why shouldn't they post it here? By your logic there is no need for announcements at all, they post in Russian forum and we go there to read broken translations by Google. Sounds cool right. And I don't think that language is an issue since forum mods understand a well spoken English. And I also think that there are enough dev-mods in here to handle both sides, so it is also not a problem.

I still don't get why they don't "officially" involve international players in test servers, i.e. with a respective section and announcements.

Edited by Gladiator

lemme amuse u guyz with some simple basic knowledge:

1. There is only 1 Test Server, and it has limits to which players can log in it (an overflood can happen)

2. Devs are russian, so easier & faster to communicate about bugs in update with a russian than a foreign

3. What matters if they post it in international? here is 2things which will blow ur mind xD

a. If they posted it here than it will be more work for them to translate each time to understand what the bug/glitch is.

b. Smart forum players would find the link in russian section, so why bother complaining?

have a good day all :dirol:

lemme amuse u guyz with some simple basic knowledge:

1. There is only 1 Test Server, and it has limits to which players can log in it (an overflood can happen)

2. Devs are russian, so easier & faster to communicate about bugs in update with a russian than a foreign

3. What matters if they post it in international? here is 2things which will blow ur mind xD

a. If they posted it here than it will be more work for them to translate each time to understand what the bug/glitch is.

b. Smart forum players would find the link in russian section, so why bother complaining?

You almost wrote exactly the same what I also mentioned.

Overflood is only a possible issue when all servers are off during an update, I don't see any problems with announcing it internationally during open testing, since it's almost uncertain that everyone would try to connect.

Gladiator, you could find the topic to the test server with broken Google Translate, so what's the problem with it? You only have to searc for "тестоворо сервера" (testovoro servera), and there we go!

You almost wrote exactly the same what I also mentioned.

Overflood is only a possible issue when all servers are off during an update, I don't see any problems with announcing it internationally during open testing, since it's almost uncertain that everyone would try to connect.

Gladiator, you could find the topic to the test server with broken Google Translate, so what's the problem with it? You only have to searc for "тестоворо сервера" (testovoro servera), and there we go!

I know, I've been in many test servers.

But my point was

I still don't get why they don't "officially" involve international players in test servers, i.e. with a respective section and announcements.

Anyway it was asked before many times, and they never gave an answer.

test server isn't an event to be announced and attract dozens of curious players ..having fun isn't the main purpose of this.Its open for interested pleyers report bugs. dont confuse.. anyone can find the link and download in Russian section

Edited by Hyedra

Fix bd counter... this skill shouldnt crit....when you guys " the developers" descovered that rogue jump can do a critical hit you removed the critical chanse..do the same on bd counter...its the same problem

Fix bd counter... this skill shouldnt crit....when you guys " the developers" descovered that rogue jump can do a critical hit you removed the critical chanse..do the same on bd counter...its the same problem

They said already that they aren't changing skills or making adjustments. This update is only for the new incoming part of Ayvondil.

1ST CAUSE I DONT FOLLW RUSIAN FORUM

SECOND I DONT HAVE TIME EVRY TIME TO TRANSLATE AND GO RUSIAN FORUM SECTION

#3RD WE COULD HELP SOME OF US WHOS INTERESTED TO HELP THEM

4# WHY ONLY RUSSIANS TAKE GLORY AND LUCK CAUSE HELP THEM!

^5 U SHOULDNT COMMENT cause ( ALL WE HAVE SAME RIGHTS) DEVS IS HAS TO DO FOR ALL AND INFORM US

6^ I SAW A COMMENT UP WITH TST SERVER YES SHOULD GIVE FREE HAND AT MCOINS AND GOLD UNLIMITED ON TST SERVER TO BE ABLE SEE BUGS EVEN ON CRAFT SISTEM OR OTHER TIPES OF USAGES !

Why just my acc, crit, and dodge increased by 0.2%? (Great Charm)

My penet and att.speed not increased like the others. Sorry to post here maybe its not a bug.