[2016.07.25] Warspear Online 6.0 "Engineer's Madness" update. Preview.

Peter_Munk

We don't have any problem with your game at all, Roland. We have problems with the process of handling certain issues, in this case, the process of handling reports of bugs.

Is it a bug or not, it is kinda rude to say certain things about the other's eyes, when it's obvious something's not perfect there. Personally I only noticed it after reading about it here, but yes, it's visible. Weapons in your left hand glow much brighter. By the way, why is it even glowing? Not even nice.

Good day, friends.

how is it connected with professionalism?

I've already told several times: it's not a bug we will fix immidiately, it's not a bug at all.

When all our important tasks are done then we'll see what can be done here. Is it clear?

And I also give you a warning: go be toxic somewhere else, ok?

I've already noticed that you don't like your time here, you don't like our game and us. That's why this my warning is the last one.

Roland question does dk reserves skill 4/4 WY it's heals 400 only in pvp 800 wen not pvp the reserve should be 800 at all time bCuz wen you need it its in battle mode so it's don't really need wen I'm not pvp or killing monster is it something you can maybe check if not it's OK ty

We don't have any problem with your game at all, Roland. We have problems with the process of handling certain issues, in this case, the process of handling reports of bugs. Bro there's really other more important things to worried about other then how bright the weapon looks no offense

-When will arena armor 23 be released?

-When will the solo dgs come out and can they be permanent?

-When will the next wave of expert be skills be released?

-If I jump off of a tall building and flap my arms will I fly?

Edited by Snowman

M

-When will arena armor 23 be released?

-When will the solo dgs come out and can they be permanent?

-When will the next wave of expert be skills be released?

-If I jump off of a tall building and flap my arms will I fly?

- idk

- idk

- idk

- well... there is a legend which says that our planet is ruled by an invisible force called Gravity.... but if birds can do it, why shouldn't you? :good:

Did anyone notice that raid boss pic there is 2.7k dmg and 5k ! Dmg critical

But ofc Its difficult for inexperienced players

Gm at least make this one killable by 1 pt +9

Btw In preview pic Test chars hp bar don't even exist

We don't have any problem with your game at all, Roland. We have problems with the process of handling certain issues, in this case, the process of handling reports of bugs.

Is it a bug or not, it is kinda rude to say certain things about the other's eyes, when it's obvious something's not perfect there. Personally I only noticed it after reading about it here, but yes, it's visible. Weapons in your left hand glow much brighter. By the way, why is it even glowing? Not even nice.

Good day, friends.

Yes please fix, its messing with my OCD problem :/

Good update, but would like if you do some changes to these pot-ads after arena.. I spam thousands arenas so can't avoid missclick, good if there's setting for not show "ads"

Good update, but would like if you do some changes to these pot-ads after arena.. I spam thousands arenas so can't avoid missclick, good if there's setting for not show "ads"

same :( but I read Roland say somewhere that the pop ups will never be removed cos warspear is a free to play game ( he did say something like that)

But yeah, ads after quests / deaths are avoidable but when we spam 100s of tickets per day there's a high chance we might click on one.

Edited by ashwins

I've seen this screenshot from a player who sent me this... and I have almost got an heart attack xD. Is this a fake or there will be nice changes in arena as well? :P^_^

IMG-20160726-WA0001.jpg

I've seen this screenshot from a player who sent me this... and I have almost got an heart attack xD. Is this a fake or there will be nice changes in arena as well? :P ^_^

attachicon.gifIMG-20160726-WA0001.jpg

If that is true, u know where to fin me ;D

I've seen this screenshot from a player who sent me this... and I have almost got an heart attack xD. Is this a fake or there will be nice changes in arena as well? :P ^_^

If that is true, u know where to fin me ;D

Last question that might interest many players here. Are players able to get drops in Kronus dg after having achieved lv 28?

Bump!!!! this is a pretty important question, answer him please :good:

Bump!!!! this is a pretty important question, answer him please :good:

ehm, why not? We haven't changed any conditions of entering this Dungeon

ehm, why not? We haven't changed any conditions of entering this Dungeon

I thought that raising lvl Meant Not getting drop in that dg as Well. Okay, very Well. Than you for the answer.

I just can't understand why doesn't the same apply to the previous territories. Reaching 1700 reputation then finishing all three dungeons is too much, and too monotonious.

That made me quit. The grind is just too much.

I was wondering that you guys held a boss drawing competition earlier and we had a winner to so will we be able to see them or that boss in this update?

after making Top Arena players spend 2x+ to get #1 place, giving +AP for who doesn't farm and spend less in your game than those who have bought tickets and pots and amplified the items.. and now are you going to reward ppl with 20..30k ap equally? this will not make people spend more only sharing spending/pt in the coming seasons -.-

in addition to filling the server with noobs using exclusive items, you make the Tops Arenas players look like idiots now, very nice ! 

after making Top Arena players spend 2x+ to get #1 place, giving +AP for who doesn't farm and spend less in your game than those who have bought tickets and pots and amplified the items.. and now are you going to reward ppl with 20..30k ap equally? this will not make people spend more only sharing spending/pt in the coming seasons -.-

in addition to filling the server with noobs using exclusive items, you make the Tops Arenas players look like idiots now, very nice ! 

this is just a screenshot on forum from a player, we haven't announced anything, so it's impossible to make any conclusions :)

this is just a screenshot on forum from a player, we haven't announced anything, so it's impossible to make any conclusions :)

You haven't Said that this "project" (?) Will never Take Place though ^_^

Just joking. But would be great xD

with the new arena farm system, we are obliged to promote the turnover of players in groups, either with two winning groups or with a loser group. but when I see a reward for 3 places, it clearly would induce players to make fixed gruoups again, going against the first idea. I have nothing against doing charity.. but devalue the set of the arena champions would be frustrating. And what would be the point of having a npc with set arena, with ap 50k a player would get one champion reward?

If I calculate the expense of points spent to build a simple set arena bought at npc .. that is equivalent to the average points of the second and third place in arenas 5*5 during seasons.. :bad:   

anyway, this isn't the topic for this kind of discussion...I'm assuming the possibility only.