[2016.07.25] Warspear Online 6.0 "Engineer's Madness" update. Preview.

Peter_Munk

"...such raids may be quite challenging for unexperienced warriors."

You mean such raids can only be done by high amped? :D

Level 28 already? Well... Okay... But I hope the storyline to this new territory can not only be obtained by those who have already done the previous ones...

Edited by BTminBT

"...such raids may be quite challenging for unexperienced warriors."

You mean such raids can only be done by high amped? :D

Level 28 already? Well... Okay... But I hope the storyline to this new territory can not only be obtained by those who have already done the previous ones...

You mean such raids can only be done by high amped? - not really, but you gonna need some teamwork there

But I hope the storyline to this new territory can not only be obtained by those who have already done the previous ones... - you'll have access to the quests there if you finished general storyline in the previous zone. Dungeons are not required. But if you didn't, you still can visit this territory.

Please reduce monsters in T3 new map, too many monsters can't walk nicely. And make footpath to walk every location.

Dev, how about the graphic bug? When you put skins in your weapon (for rogue/bladedancer) the glow on both weapon become unbalanced.. The left hand weapon always glow more than right hand weapon.. But this bug only appear if u put skins on ur weapon.

Btw, dev when u will make new cc armor level set.. Our cc is kinda useless now without new stuff for cc stuff. I recommend make lv.24-25 cc armor, same stats is no problem. Just higher level. Cause the current lv.20 one is kinda outdated.

Also dev.. Why not make rogue expert "elusive jump" critable for mobs.. But not for player. I think its ok. Cuz rogue is damager anyway.. Maybe make rogue elusive jump critable on mobs but not critable on player is good..

Thank you :)

Edited by Kelvzs

Dev, how about the graphic bug? When you put skins in your weapon (for rogue/bladedancer) the glow on both weapon become unbalanced.. The left hand weapon always glow more than right hand weapon.. But this bug only appear if u put skins on ur weapon.

Btw, dev when u will make new cc armor level set.. Our cc is kinda useless now without new stuff for cc stuff. I recommend make lv.24-25 cc armor, same stats is no problem. Just higher level. Cause the current lv.20 one is kinda outdated.

Also dev.. Why not make rogue expert "elusive jump" critable for mobs.. But not for player. I think its ok. Cuz rogue is damager anyway.. Maybe make rogue elusive jump critable on mobs but not critable on player is good..

It is a bug, we will fix it in the future.

Change the experience points of new map. Its same like map2, exp 10, 11 &12. Make it 20 all blue quests.

It is a bug, we will fix it in the future.

I guess you were talking about the weapons' problem for double wielders and not the possibility of a Critting elusive jump, didn't you? :

I guess you were talking about the weapons' problem for double wielders and not the possibility of a Critting elusive jump, didn't you? :

Yes, I meant weapons. Changes in skills will be in the next update, follow our news

Last question that might interest many players here. Are players able to get drops in Kronus dg after having achieved lv 28?

Vast Flying Islands are located above Ayvondil, and everyone who has finished main quests in the previous sector can go there.

Wow really, no need dungeon modes. Wow that's really cool man.

- you'll have access to the quests there if you finished general storyline in the previous zone. Dungeons are not required. But if you didn't, you still can visit this territory.

I just can't understand why doesn't the same apply to the previous territories. Reaching 1700 reputation then finishing all three dungeons is too much, and too monotonious.

Wait, so we can just skip all the dungeons in previous zones, move to this new area and gain notoriety for the new dungeon? Awesome

Edited by Sceadu

when I created a topic in support section, they said there's something wrong with my eyes and locked the topic.

when I created a topic in support section, they said there's something wrong with my eyes and locked the topic.

ehm, personally I think it's not even a problem at all.

But we wanted to fix it. Someday.

Last question that might interest many players here. Are players able to get drops in Kronus dg after having achieved lv 28?

I'll requote xD

That just shows how professional some of the community managers here are.

That just shows how professional some of the community managers here are.

how is it connected with professionalism?

I've already told several times: it's not a bug we will fix immidiately, it's not a bug at all.

When all our important tasks are done then we'll see what can be done here. Is it clear?

And I also give you a warning: go be toxic somewhere else, ok?

I've already noticed that you don't like your time here, you don't like our game and us. That's why this my warning is the last one.

Edited by r0land

Mais um Super Boss impossível de ser derrotado pelo nosso BR-Tourmaline, por enquanto, claro.

meh.. nada que umas dúzias de revive e pot hp não resolvam :D 

how is it connected with professionalism?

I've already told several times: it's not a bug we will fix immidiately, it's not a bug at all.

When all our important tasks are done then we'll see what can be done here. Is it clear?

And I also give you a warning: go be toxic somewhere else, ok?

I've already noticed that you don't like your time here, you don't like our game and us. That's why this my warning is the last one.

Bug report exists so the players can help the developers discover things in the game that shouldn't be as they are.

Maybe you guys should respond something like "We acknowledge the problem but the fix is not a high priority" instead of a "that's not a bug, you have problems with your eyes". Specially if the reported bug does exist.