Cooldown time of elf expert skill

Buuuu

Why sentinal Skills have less CD time compared to legion are CD time . if it was 4 secs 5 secs difference it wud not have been bad but its like 20 secs 40 secs difference .

Blade dancer counter =20.7 secs

Shaman lightning shield 84.8 secs

Druid secret link = 20.7 secs

Shaman heal totem = 37. 7 secs

And druid forest song CD time too low 16.9 secs + CD gear = more low CD for stun.

Isn't it unfair for legionaires compared to sentinals . pls reply gm . only they get ur love :(

I agree elf's cool down times on experts are way shorter than some of mcs regular skills cool down. Lower some mc cool down like shams or barbs not all classes need a lower cool down. Or make some of the elves cooldown a bit higher. Because in arena druids can just keep us frozen the entire match.

Now compare each skill you mentioned to the other, you'd see that Lightning Shield lasts longer than Counter and I'd be it activates in almost the same rate, I've seen it activating 4-5 times or more at 4/4. Healing Totem heals infinity players, Secret Link heals single target. Get it now? They are all different skills and your comparison is weak.

Edited by Gladiator

4/4 counter u can use the skill again till the time gets over . and counter crits .if counter crit why remove jump crit .and why shaman shield no crit hits try PvP a druid who have 30%. + CD and u will see the root and forest song combo. Its about about weak or strong think sense.

Now compare each skill you mentioned to the other, you'd see that Lightning Shield lasts longer than Counter and I'd be it activates in almost the same rate, I've seen it activating 4-5 times or more at 4/4. Healing Totem heals infinity players, Secret Link heals single target. Get it now? They are all different skills and your comparison is weak.

Agree

You speak like there are only 4 classes. Shaman, rogue, BD and druid. Come back again when you have evaluate all 16 classes and then you can compare both alliance's expert cooldown.

• 2 weeks later...

That is cos.. if more cd.. sham always win :blush: , barb stun skills no works... just "random" and gm never fix that, when make stone body (barb), or dodge(rogue) or relax (warlock), create rune for nerfed that, why no put on elf side that "pasive skill" and put some op skill on mc  :diablo: 

I can agree, but due to the matter that some of the Mc skills are better, take for instance, shams healing totem, it will heal anyone within the vicinity of the effect radious, and druids expert heal( not an elf guy, sorry) is single target and not a DoT heal, so, shorter elf cd makes a lot of sense

Counter does alot more damage and it doesn't matter if lightning shield lasts longer because counter lasts longer than it cool down. Secret link heals an entire party practically instantly. The comparison isn't weak, you understanding of the game is weak.