[2016.07.21] Payment changes in Brazil. Get more for paying less!

r0land

bddkIEx.jpg

Great news for our players from Brazil!

Everything is changing and our payments don't feel the same.
From this moment you will be able to purchase Miracle Coins in larger amounts and pay less.
Isn't it cool? Of course it is.

Check them changes below:

200 Miracle coins -  4.99 BRL
550 Miracle coins - 11.99 BRL
1 300 Miracle coins - 24.99 BRL
3 000 Miracle coins - 49.99 BRL
8 500 Miracle coins - 124.99 BRL
19 000 Miracle coins - 249.99 BRL

Don't miss the prices, they are localized now, pay in reals for your convenience.
Payment systems available: Xsolla, PayPal, BoaCompra, MOL and Google Play.
You can also notice, that we have a separate BOLETO button on our site, it's also available.

Everything for you, guys, thank you for playing with us.

Take care and good luck,
AIGRIND

How long does it take to make these pictures?

this is an old one from our archives.

But usually it takes about a month to create a detailed picture like this.

When will return the purchase of sms miracle coins in Brazil?  :search: :blush:

Not sure if it will be returned at all. Too much problems without any positive contribution.

lol Keaneeeeeeeeeeeee, not Keanu ! it's a band, from UK

I know Panchen, I was joking lol

But if you have a minute, why dont we go talk about it somewhere only we know?  ::)

Is international card still required even if its bought by BoaCompra? #R0land

hm, never heard of it, what kind of international card?

hm, never heard of it, what kind of international card?

we used to pay in dollar.. so it was only possible to create an account in Paypal, MOL, etc... if your card is also international or able to make international purchase. If Im not wrong.. BoaCompra is the one brazilian payment intermediator (if it is in fact)

when you said the price had been converted for Real, the first question in my mind was. Do the players may buy it using national cards too?.. well I can check if something has changed to BoaCompra system of payment.. but I dont think so..

we used to pay in dollar.. so it was only possible to create an account in Paypal, MOL, etc... if your card is also international or able to make international purchase. If Im not wrong.. BoaCompra is the one brazilian payment intermediator (if it is in fact)

when you said the price had been converted for Real, the first question in my mind was. Do the players may buy it using national cards too?.. well I can check if something has changed to BoaCompra system of payment.. but I dont think so..

I actually didn't think there's a difference between national and international cards.

Because classic Mastercard and Visa cards can be used to pay anytime anywhere.

Dunno what kind of rules did BoaCompra set.

I actually didn't think there's a difference between national and international cards.

Because classic Mastercard and Visa cards can be used to pay anytime anywhere.

Dunno what kind of rules did BoaCompra set.

You're right.. It has nothing to do with the flag of the card. Even being Marter or Visa It need to be authorized, I had English lessons in an online school and from time to time I had to ask the bank to enable the international purchase function, even the payment being by Paypal and is so bureaucratic and boring that some ppl just give up to buy sometimes.. 

It's a problem of many many cards in Brazil.. So when you said "price now is in Real" .. I thought you could have a new partner or the BoaCompra was not requiring this anymore :)  ..but I don't think it is possible to change (

Edited by Hyedra

You're right.. It has nothing to do with the flag of the card. Even being Marter or Visa It need to be authorized, I had English lessons in an online school and from time to time I had to ask the bank to enable the international purchase function, even the payment being by Paypal and is so bureaucratic and boring that some ppl just give up to buy sometimes.. 

It's a problem of many many cards in Brazil.. So when you said "price now is in Real" .. I thought you could have a new partner or the BoaCompra was not requiring this anymore :)  ..but I don't think it is possible to change (

now I fully understand you, but it's looks like some internal business I don't know about(

Only in brasil thats indiscriminations thats rasist thig why not evrywere on all world?

:aggressive:

dear please dont say such things like these, brazil has the biggest tax of world and our economy is going through serious problems.. 

Edited by Hyedra