Why is only shaman the weakest class?

Tibialova

I have tested 3 classes: barbarian, rogue and shaman. Only shaman can't survive to kill yellow level mobs alone. Although shaman can deal bigger damage but its def is too low, that's why i always die every playing shaman. When i play rogue or barbarian, oh its awsome! I can survive n' can play as solo player its longer than shaman. I hate shaman when our party tried to kill boss, why shaman becomes meatball for boss, the boss always cash n' catch me, its not fair! My def is too low, just by attaking 10 times and i die. Pls make more balance for shaman. My dmg is 40-50 with crittical is 80-90 but its very rare, different with rogue, rogue can atk 15-30 with good def, although it takes longer time than shaman but rogue always success killing yellow mobs alone. Now i hate shaman!

I think the shammy was balanced - when skills were active. What is more I doubt if developers have played shaman without skills - its just extremly weak. You have to buy HP regen rings, amulet cause thats the best stuff probably right now for shaman.

I think you have to either wait for skills (if he'll have Heal spell he will be one of the best classes :D) or ask developers to buff him a little until update time (more hp regen - 30-40, more hp maybe).

And yeah, rouge is most fun character to play now :)

PS. I like 144 crits on my shammy though :)

Thx for reply. When the skills released? Yes, you are right! shaman is extreamely weak without spells or magic skills. But what should i do now with shaman? waiting is something boring..

@tibialova

Enemy always chase player that do the most CUMULATIVE damage not the biggest damage.

Its means if your friend do regular damage of 30 and you do 60 damage for instance, if your friend hit the enemy 10 times then the cumulative damage is 10x30 = 300 but to do the same damage you only need 5 times hit.

So the ration is 1:2 its mean if you dont want to get chased by enemy you should hit every times your friend did 2 hits or make it 3 for more safety.

If you undertand this rule then your shaman will become a big advantage in your party with your awesome damage.

Hope it will help you.

Sorry for my bad english

• 1 month later...

@tibialova

Enemy always chase player that do the most CUMULATIVE damage not the biggest damage.

Its means if your friend do regular damage of 30 and you do 60 damage for instance, if your friend hit the enemy 10 times then the cumulative damage is 10x30 = 300 but to do the same damage you only need 5 times hit.

So the ration is 1:2 its mean if you dont want to get chased by enemy you should hit every times your friend did 2 hits or make it 3 for more safety.

If you undertand this rule then your shaman will become a big advantage in your party with your awesome damage.

Hope it will help you.

Sorry for my bad english

thank you for that tip!, not used to shamons, so kept dieing on bosses lol

With shamn/druid skills at max for rank it does better than pre skills and is generally able to solo reds with potions.

• 1 month later...

@tibialova

Hope it will help you.

Sorry for my bad english

bad idea for mage class in a party. why use mage with this great dmg if u cant use the dmg? 

you need to use this dmg: let bow or blade atk monster first, wait 2-3 sec. then do the most dmg. you need to get the dmg. stop, use heal skill to you, then to others. hope that others will use skills and get the dmg back to them. i think thats the best way to play a mage in warspear.

or get heal equipment and dont get any dmg.