29 members have voted

1. 1. who the best player at PVP?

• saffo
    • lieukaka
    • darkloco
    • bongxdem
    • dragneil

All above are just high amped guys.

Yes,they are powerful but just by money.

In theory, every player can be listed if reach +10.

Noone of these contains any of special abilities.

For me best killer is Afro.

Btw i think topic is useless in amplify system times.

I don't want be rude, but i killed at least one time every listed +10 player up there:D.

Btw i'm +8.

Highest arena ranking and amplify are current value of judgeing a player. How poor topic. :(

ahahah , i also put pop's (afro) best killer ,pvp, and my teacher,  this

I also agree to chro,

Btw can you put this topic in trash can,, haha

ahahah , i also put pop's (afro) best killer ,pvp, and my teacher,  this

I also agree to chro,

Btw can you put this topic in trash can,, haha

LOL you forgot me again marsz, and lieukaka only high in arena cause he spend lots of money on arena ticks, no barb is best pvp, lol Darkloco?? are you serious?, and who in the duck is dragneil?? never seen this name before....and yes you can def put this topic in trash can lmao, another stupid ass topic form a stupid ass noob.... :facepalm: 

LOL you forgot me again marsz, and lieukaka only high in arena cause he spend lots of money on arena ticks, no barb is best pvp, lol Darkloco?? are you serious?, and who in the duck is dragneil?? never seen this name before....and yes you can def put this topic in trash can lmao, another stupid ass topic form a stupid ass noob.... :facepalm:

Dragneil was one from the strongest barbarian before the amplify update...

LOL you forgot me again marsz, and lieukaka only high in arena cause he spend lots of money on arena ticks, no barb is best pvp, lol Darkloco?? are you serious?, and who in the duck is dragneil?? never seen this name before....and yes you can def put this topic in trash can lmao, another stupid ass topic form a stupid ass noob....

Dragneil,taizi,warboy,chronoz.

They good without amplificantion pvp.

Btw taizi= the only barbarian beat cevilone

DRagneil= indo rich boy who spent his coin for arena tkets

Warboy= first barbarian who got well-tried spadon

Chronoz= good in pvp equip set.

mariosh u still newbie dragniel afro jepogi zienna first i ever fight on pvp we are  first always at pvp cave before update dragniel wins againts me we are first always introduces the first pvp fighting not on old arena i beat harrass xmoonlight are the greatiest OR STRONG BD pvp player before update. niiether dnt to put in forom a trash name  :drinks:

Dragneil,taizi,warboy,chronoz.

They good without amplificantion pvp.

Btw taizi= the only barbarian beat cevilone

DRagneil= indo rich boy who spent his coin for arena tkets

Warboy= first barbarian who got well-tried spadon

Chronoz= good in pvp equip set.

I defeated Cevilone too :D

mariosh u still newbie dragniel afro jepogi zienna first i ever fight on pvp we are  first always at pvp cave before update dragniel wins againts me we are first always introduces the first pvp fighting not on old arena i beat harrass xmoonlight are the greatiest OR STRONG BD pvp player before update. niiether dnt to put in forom a trash name

waaaaaaaaaa. I forgot zeinaa.  first mc's got well treid helberg.. marioish, change the titke "vote for olayers who have high amplification" hahahaha.. HArass best bd ever ahahahaha. Sory nepz

New players dont know warspear past

aww ,, yaa totally agree sis ,

u was my couple bd ,and nepz , (Eridoon too  :cray: )too  :friends: :give_rose:

manley, im sorry bro but youre way too arrogant and prejudiced. barb is a pretty good class overall, which when used right has the ability to beat any other class. not saying its the best cause everyone knows rangers op :P but you gotta open your mind a lil bit.

manley, im sorry bro but youre way too arrogant and prejudiced. barb is a pretty good class overall, which when used right has the ability to beat any other class. not saying its the best cause everyone knows rangers op :P but you gotta open your mind a lil bit.

LOL im not pre-judging anything, i basically go by what i see in pvp cave, ive seen Vcut kill chonoz 10 times in a row, then i faced her and beat her like 3 times in a row, BDs always rape barbs, then they usually have lots of trouble with rouges, I have also fought 1 v 1 with barbs in arena and the very few times i have done that i have won, so im not pre-judging i base my opinion on fact, im sry for hating barbs so much, i just think LOTS of people who get them have that "im so stong and macho mentality" and i abosulutly love when i see them fail, in my own opinion they are nothing but big/slow targets, .....you can of course argue that the vcut/chronoz isnt a signifigant arguement due to the fact of how over amped she is but i highly dought chonoz isnt sufficiently amped as well.......and also note that this isnt the only match that goes this way......LOL barbs suck so bad the former owner of beastt earased it, and it had "old enchants" was was highly amped as well......the only positive thing i can saw about barbs is they have that rush skill, which when fighing OP rangers can obviosly come in handy.........

LOL im not pre-judging anything, i basically go by what i see in pvp cave, ive seen Vcut kill chonoz 10 times in a row, then i faced her and beat her like 3 times in a row, BDs always rape barbs, then they usually have lots of trouble with rouges, I have also fought 1 v 1 with barbs in arena and the very few times i have done that i have won, so im not pre-judging i base my opinion on fact, im sry for hating barbs so much, i just think LOTS of people who get them have that "im so stong and macho mentality" and i abosulutly love when i see them fail, in my own opinion they are nothing but big/slow targets, .....you can of course argue that the vcut/chronoz isnt a signifigant arguement due to the fact of how over amped she is but i highly dought chonoz isnt sufficiently amped as well.......and also note that this isnt the only match that goes this way......LOL barbs suck so bad the former owner of beastt earased it, and it had "old enchants" was was highly amped as well......the only positive thing i can saw about barbs is they have that rush skill, which when fighing OP rangers can obviosly come in handy.........

what facts have you submitted?, 1 set of people who fight with each other?, i duel vcut and have won near as many times as she has beaten me, ive dueled most of the bds in pvp cave and have beaten them all at least as many times as i have been beaten and im not even fully amped. +8 2 handed sword and +4-5 armor. you can't judge a class by the retards who just charge and think they can win. and the charge skill against rangers is only effective if you combine it with taunt to stop them from attacking during bless. charging an attacking ranger with lvl 5 bless is near suicide. obviously you haven't payed much attention in pvp cave to see how some of the better barbs fight.

going back to you beating vcut, i wanna hear how many times youve lost to vcut. ive seen you duel against her in pvp cave, ive seen you lose a good bit too. you gotta think about rogue for a second. everything they have is based on chance except their merci strike. dodge is greatest def. stealth has a chance to fail. gouge has a chance to fail, kick just gives dodge a higher chance but its still not 100%.....you have 1 for sure thing going for you while everything but charge is for sure for a barb.....those are facts, ones that i and most players in game can admit are facts. what you submitted as "facts" to back up your opinion of barbs is nothing more than an observation.    ask a few rogues what happens when a gouge fails mid duel against a tough opponent, ask edge. i have a rogue as well so i know what happens.

either way, im not arguing barb is better or rogue is worse. just saying open your mind a lil bit. stop judging an entire class on a handful of players.

what facts have you submitted?, 1 set of people who fight with each other?, i duel vcut and have won near as many times as she has beaten me, ive dueled most of the bds in pvp cave and have beaten them all at least as many times as i have been beaten and im not even fully amped. +8 2 handed sword and +4-5 armor. you can't judge a class by the retards who just charge and think they can win. and the charge skill against rangers is only effective if you combine it with taunt to stop them from attacking during bless. charging an attacking ranger with lvl 5 bless is near suicide. obviously you haven't payed much attention in pvp cave to see how some of the better barbs fight.

going back to you beating vcut, i wanna hear how many times youve lost to vcut. ive seen you duel against her in pvp cave, ive seen you lose a good bit too. you gotta think about rogue for a second. everything they have is based on chance except their merci strike. dodge is greatest def. stealth has a chance to fail. gouge has a chance to fail, kick just gives dodge a higher chance but its still not 100%.....you have 1 for sure thing going for you while everything but charge is for sure for a barb.....those are facts, ones that i and most players in game can admit are facts. what you submitted as "facts" to back up your opinion of barbs is nothing more than an observation.    ask a few rogues what happens when a gouge fails mid duel against a tough opponent, ask edge. i have a rogue as well so i know what happens.

either way, im not arguing barb is better or rogue is worse. just saying open your mind a lil bit. stop judging an entire class on a handful of players.

LOL the example of Vcut and chronoz is just an example......Yes I have lost to vcut.....I also just recently got my swords amped.......and recently i am 4-0.......so i dont know.........and yes i am fully aware, infact  more aware then most on both the steath fails as well as the gouge fails.........im still assuming this is bug and will be fixed but as time ticks on im starting to believe more and more that this is a permanent flaw due to the crying of elfs..............however if the rouge char played as the "description" says then shit would be different. I guess my opinion on barbs are just many many many observations of them getting whooped in both pvp cave and expecially in arena.........my observations are my facts thus results in my opinion..........and even merk has a chance to failed when countered by dodge, parry, or any other kill that depleats it.....................in all actuality if i rouge is set up right, has full gouge, full stealth, and full merk, and lots of mana, i think it cant actually cycle fast enough, to constantly stealth, attack, gouge, leaving the opponent with little or no hits............marsz did this to me in 1 v 1, and i am seriosly considering changing my skills to be able to do this.............

Sonofman

Chronoz

Marzs

Ultimecia

Xmoonlight

Duoblade

I do PvP everyday and these are the ones who really are good. They all have honor. Sorry If I forgot any.

Sonofman

Chronoz

Marzs

Ultimecia

Xmoonlight

Duoblade

I do PvP everyday and these are the ones who really are good. They all have honor. Sorry If I forgot any.

No comment................and you forgot alot of people.......damn i commented..... :facepalm:

manley,sorry to say but i think dac was right on some points,yes i admit that barb was too "easy" to beat againts bd with high amp swords(like me for example and base on my experience) bcoz with skill "Sap" even we both have +9 or +10 swords its still 80% chance that bd can win,but thats before update,coz before update,"Dash" skill can easily be counterd even if ur stunned,i think pro's already knows how to do it,i dont need to say how do it coz after update,its not working anymore,coz when they dash towards you,and uve been stunned,u cant hit eveb u do the counter technique,i dunno if devs changed the skill "Dash" but countering dash is not really working now,

point is...even i beated a lot of good barbs in the past,i cant assure now if i can still do it,like lieukaka,he got +10 but i still can beat him easily even if he uses accu pots coz im doing the "counter" thing,but after update? i really know dont if i can still do it,yah for now and so far,im still beating a lot of barbs at pvp cave and no problem at all,maybe its bcoz their swords are not that high amp,but im just saying,if a high amp barbs dueld me,maybe that 80% chance of winning will be lesser,coz now,when ur dueling a barb,and they dash towards u and stunned you,your missclicking them even if u clicked them before they dash(countering stun before update),so thats all i can say,and maybe this will explain how barbs become more tougher now after update,specially when they are high amped,

ya iam on my MC n elf I'm in there if u don't know anything stfu stop trying defend ur gay lil boyfriend

Lol i dont care about  sono.  you cought my attention in your post "i never see sonofman in pvp cave"... Hahaha

I'm in there almost 24/7 n never see him :facepalm: he's a backstabber :facepalm:

I also stay alot at pvp cave but I never saw you.

I also stay alot at pvp cave but I never saw you.

That pathetic  player  always talk alot but he cant prove those words haha

XMOONLIGHT SENHIESSER THIS IS THE BEST OF BD THE REST I BEAT THEM BEFORE AT SAME AMPLI LEVEL BUT MOON AND SENN ALWAYS WIN AGAINST ME I ACLOSE FIGHT BUT I DNT TTHINK AT MC HAVE AT +7 LEVEL CAN BEAT ME SO  MC ZERO SORRY TO THOSE HIGH AMP IM BASE ON MY AMPLI CATION BUT STILL I HAVE BIG CHANCE TO WIN A FIGHT AT MY AMP LEVEL :lol:  PS SENNHIESER I DNT SEE HIM REALLY GOOD PLAYER I SALUTE EVERYONE GUDLUCK ON THE GAME

Well if adminstration didnt F#CK UP BARBS :diablo: AND HAVE A LOVE FEST WITH RANGERS :facepalm: . I would say marsz,manley,ultimacia,xmoonlight,choronz, and a few bd and rouges are good. IDONT HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR RANGERS

XMOONLIGHT SENHIESSER THIS IS THE BEST OF BD THE REST I BEAT THEM BEFORE AT SAME AMPLI LEVEL BUT MOON AND SENN ALWAYS WIN AGAINST ME I ACLOSE FIGHT BUT I DNT TTHINK AT MC HAVE AT +7 LEVEL CAN BEAT ME SO  MC ZERO SORRY TO THOSE HIGH AMP IM BASE ON MY AMPLI CATION BUT STILL I HAVE BIG CHANCE TO WIN A FIGHT AT MY AMP LEVEL  PS SENNHIESER I DNT SEE HIM REALLY GOOD PLAYER I SALUTE EVERYONE GUDLUCK ON THE GAME

Who use nepz now???

Everyone Already knows im the Best in the World. Why am I not on this "POLL"?

Why dont you try to go pvp and that you strong.

Im sry but yelawolf is terrible, you must be a little kid or somthin..... :(

Im sorry buddy, But if Yelawolf is so "terrible" Elighting me on why Eminem "One of the most respected rappers today" liked him so much he signed him to Shady Records. And his debut Album "RadioActive" did so well? Get your facts straight before you hate on someone "Buddy".