Blade Dancer Suggestion All Around Balancing.

Turtle

This isnt Just About blade Dancers but its gona revolve around that class mainly. Because it is easily the most over powered class in the game. i do not want to here one person on this topic Go blade dancers arent over powered. Now thats That cleared lets suggest some Fixes

First of All Developers May i just Say what the f***? 

Bladedancers Experts are for more superior then any other class

Counterstrikes damage and time it lasts needs to be heavily nerfed 

Counterstrike at the moment if used after a rogue gouges and stealths Will outlast a rogues stealth and 9/10 Times i use merc out of stealth on a bd i get Counter striked back 700+ EVEN IF BLADE DANCER IS +1.

Ferocity makes it so bds can have over 1k Dmg base and then  fero makes there base around 1500 Not including if stacked penetration makes defence and resillence useless and they have a damage expert and power of the blades??? What the hell were u thinking. 

Next Ill go deathknight Which has a nice stun cycle skills Not exactly Over powered but a decent class.

Saturation needs a buff no one uses it because its garbage... 

Warlock. A overly over powered Class which is easly Gets Killed simply by a bds counter strike or in one hamstring.

Shadow Sphere needs to have a little less dmg a full mana lock can be hitting massive amounts with it.

Bloody Tribute needs to take more mana. 

Necro over all Balanced 

Panic at lv1 should be able to expand more then one Space besides you because with location bug it Rarely works.... and lv18s cant study and theres better skills to study including Heal shield nightmare and Pit.

Barbarians are Over All Balanced Aswell No Suggestions here 

Shamans. Balanced a Tad bit over powered dealing massive damage

Lightning shield is garbage now needs to make it so it Lasts longer at lv1... Less Regen aswell

Ancestor Hand Needs to be able to be used on yourself as a shield .... Its a nice skill but useless in solo farm or not in lab 

Rogue. High Power Capability pretty Balanced

I think Reflexes against rangers espiacally is heavily unfair i think the time to regen should be  shorter But should be max 2 dodges not 3.

Also make Knife and Ricochet damage higher its shit.

Mage- Balanced no suggestions...

Priest-Balanced No Suggestions..

Paladin Over All Balanced i Think banners Amount of times is a little ridiculious zeus is htiting 1.5k With a banner and hits a crazy amount of times.

Druid-Over Powered

Druids Ridiculious Amount of Stuns is crazy Forest song success rate should be heavily lowered and a few seconds taken off... A good Druid is invincible against melee in arena or pvp or war by Cycling Stuns with high Cd.

Ranger Extremely weak

Heres a example of how weak rangers are my lv20 Rogue can beat any ranger any amp on my server. My lv18 Ranger loses to +1 Lv18 Rogues with Reflexes (My ranger is All +9. 600 Base dmg 3.3k hp 3,5k of each defence) They die way to easily cant hamper on dodge without having less then 2.3k hp.... Which is one hit from a +8. My suggestion is Make it so Rangers trap isnt single space sensitive its around a 4 Space area around it.... Aswell as The passive skill Bitterness needs to increase speed and Have a effect like stone skin so we arent killed in one hit like what the hell. 

These are my Suggestions to Fix the Classes aswell i suggest You Add Jswaazs Suggestion of Skinned Armor.

Im gona ask all to post pictures of you getting raped by bds Or any other showing that the devs the issue with these skills anything helps as players in this game we can Balance it ourselves as long as we show there needs to be changed

I agree Heavily.... Like what were the devs thinking.... Thats why so many low level Arena chars cus how unbalanced the Higher Arenas are

"Mage and Priest are balanced"

Meh anyways, a balance suggestion coming out of an mc, trying to buff em all and nerf most elves and saying that weak elves are balanced. And how tf shaman and rogue need buff dude? While saying on the other hand priest and mage are balanced.

>says shaman is overpowered damage dealer, buff a dmg skill.

You made it clear from your suggestions that you have a Ranger, Rogue, and shaman.

It seems that you don't understand what balancing means... You want shamans to be able to use shield on them selves when they already have healling totem? That's too much:!

Edited by xuserx

Druid is way not overpowered anymore. Yes, it's a strong class, but which classes aren't strong nowadays? It all depends on how well you play.

Fine I will post pictures everytime I'm getting killed by a different class now

Edited by Islanzadi

Bladedancers are overpowered, mages need a buff. All the other classes are balanced.

In response to what you said about druid, we have 4 stuns. Power of water lasts only a second and uses 2 skills that can be dodged. Every melee class except bladedancer can jump/pull the druid while in punitive roots, and position bugs are so frequent in this game that it is easy to miss placement. Forest song even at level 4 can fail 5 times in a row, so stun cycling is hard nowadays since everyone has high HP and it is difficult to get consecutive successful songs. Root is the only reliable stun, but if there is a position bug, then a melee can hit from several yards away.

On top of that, druids have already been nerfed on different occasions, tornado's radius was reduced, invigorating stream had its push back effect removed, secret link can no longer crit heal. Druid is a good class, but it has its weaknesses; therefore it is balanced as most classes are.

i do not want to here one person on this topic Go blade dancers arent over powered.

Bladedancers aren't overpowered.

underrated joke

This isnt Just About blade Dancers but its gona revolve around that class mainly. Because it is easily the most over powered class in the game. i do not want to here one person on this topic Go blade dancers arent over powered. Now thats That cleared lets suggest some Fixes

First of All Developers May i just Say what the f***?

Bladedancers Experts are for more superior then any other class

Counterstrikes damage and time it lasts needs to be heavily nerfed

Counterstrike at the moment if used after a rogue gouges and stealths Will outlast a rogues stealth and 9/10 Times i use merc out of stealth on a bd i get Counter striked back 700+ EVEN IF BLADE DANCER IS +1.

Ferocity makes it so bds can have over 1k Dmg base and then fero makes there base around 1500 Not including if stacked penetration makes defence and resillence useless and they have a damage expert and power of the blades??? What the hell were u thinking.

Next Ill go deathknight Which has a nice stun cycle skills Not exactly Over powered but a decent class.

Saturation needs a buff no one uses it because its garbage...

Warlock. A overly over powered Class which is easly Gets Killed simply by a bds counter strike or in one hamstring.

Shadow Sphere needs to have a little less dmg a full mana lock can be hitting massive amounts with it.

Bloody Tribute needs to take more mana.

Necro over all Balanced

Panic at lv1 should be able to expand more then one Space besides you because with location bug it Rarely works.... and lv18s cant study and theres better skills to study including Heal shield nightmare and Pit.

Barbarians are Over All Balanced Aswell No Suggestions here

Shamans. Balanced a Tad bit over powered dealing massive damage

Lightning shield is garbage now needs to make it so it Lasts longer at lv1... Less Regen aswell

Ancestor Hand Needs to be able to be used on yourself as a shield .... Its a nice skill but useless in solo farm or not in lab

Rogue. High Power Capability pretty Balanced

I think Reflexes against rangers espiacally is heavily unfair i think the time to regen should be shorter But should be max 2 dodges not 3.

Also make Knife and Ricochet damage higher its shit.

Mage- Balanced no suggestions...

Priest-Balanced No Suggestions..

Paladin Over All Balanced i Think banners Amount of times is a little ridiculious zeus is htiting 1.5k With a banner and hits a crazy amount of times.

Druid-Over Powered

Druids Ridiculious Amount of Stuns is crazy Forest song success rate should be heavily lowered and a few seconds taken off... A good Druid is invincible against melee in arena or pvp or war by Cycling Stuns with high Cd.

Ranger Extremely weak

Heres a example of how weak rangers are my lv20 Rogue can beat any ranger any amp on my server. My lv18 Ranger loses to +1 Lv18 Rogues with Reflexes (My ranger is All +9. 600 Base dmg 3.3k hp 3,5k of each defence) They die way to easily cant hamper on dodge without having less then 2.3k hp.... Which is one hit from a +8. My suggestion is Make it so Rangers trap isnt single space sensitive its around a 4 Space area around it.... Aswell as The passive skill Bitterness needs to increase speed and Have a effect like stone skin so we arent killed in one hit like what the hell.

These are my Suggestions to Fix the Classes aswell i suggest You Add Jswaazs Suggestion of Skinned Armor.

Im gona ask all to post pictures of you getting raped by bds Or any other showing that the devs the issue with these skills anything helps as players in this game we can Balance it ourselves as long as we show there needs to be changed

I think you didnt pay attention to rolands words In a post: If you cant win a bd alone, kill him with more people.

That sentence summarizes their policy about game. In addition,nowadays you can see so many +9 and +10 players using op classes, do u guess why? The best thing any mc can do is resign and leave game,as many have been doing these years.i ll do it soon. It is easy to find better games where designers pay attention to your complains and do not favor certain classes over others.

Mage class got slightly buffed with the ferocity update, since it's a full dmg class that was lacking "something" to be efficient. Idk if it's enought or if they should get something more (pls stfu with the healing and stuns)

Bladedancers are way duckin' too powerfull. But devs are regardless of that and prefer buffing them through updates like ferocity.

Other class are more or less balanced. They have some strenght and weakness that need to be balanced with teamplaying, and it's healthy to ws (but peoples will keep complaining for their lost 1v1)

Srsly bds not overpowered, with +5k hp, 25-27% critical, +10% pene, +5k def and mdef, hitting a lock full +10 with almost 30-35% resi, 3.5k def and 4.5k hp, like 700 per hit or even more, and even if u hit him 0 coz they in shield, they can back u an op crit of 2k!!??

If bd hamstring u, means, if he is in 2 yards, u can say goodbye, 95% of ur hp will be sucked. And ofc what u do!!? If he hamstrinf and u atk him u will suicide, if not, u cant use skill tho so u will be eliminated in 3-5 seconds. Kill a bd with friends¿? In arena ok coz its teamwork, in pvp? They are on god tier over god tier.

So in my opinion, they should change hamstring and merf counterstrake. Hams shd be able to use skills at least

For BD i just talk and talk and talk...so OP under all aspect.

For Druid yes, Forest song need reduce duration, Druid can't do full cicle stun like a Lock.

If you pvp a druid from phone (like me) you no have time to skip from combo and succes rate very hight.

Mage and Ranger need buff for me

Edited by Logrimy

I think developers should remove shaman damage totem and totem heal. Full +10 accessories and still 500+ damage isn't fair, remove dk stun skill, remove necromancer nightmare, remove warlock circle,remove rogue stealth, remove all skills of barbarian etc

Druid needs a buff 100% success rate of forest song and I want one or more stun skills. Thank you

Btw necromancer, warlock and dk can cycle stuns/combo too so stop hating on druids :3 Get smart.

Lol you serius?

Necro full stun? not, you can have full cd set but opponent can attack you.

Dk no have full stun, if you move can kite stun easly

Lock have...but no have Heal LOL, if you enter in a combo stun easy win.

Druid have, you want debuff heal totem of shaman? ok, so before beduff song.

Druid is the only heal who have full stun combo you can't negate the evidence.

Lol you serius?

I'm serious

For your Kind information a BD can be easily killed by Legion classes as the have the all mighty stuns. And if you talk about rogues .. now a days rogues going almost 5 to 6 k Def and 1K dmg. They can easily kill other classes if know how to play rather than crying on forum. 

You said Priest are balanced... Can you explain it? I think priests are the only class that are pure support .. with out any proper stun they are always a easy kill for any melee classes. so they are not balanced.

I would only suggest a stun for priest nothing else.. Cause Bd=barb Pala = Dk Lock = Mage Ranger = Rogue Necro = Priest... All are pretty much balance unless you have the skill play around

Lol you serius?

Copy Slrdmgx's build and you will never have a problem with druids again.

I no need to copy noone, i can't compete to a Player with arena buff and guild lvl8 buff. In same condition IDK who is better between us (I respect SLR, is my friend and strong player) and the problem is not shaman skill....I'm not a noob need to copy bro, I know very well my skill.

If you play on phone or tablet like me (and other player) you can't use shortcut (1-2-3....), is hard to evade stun combo...and repeat, other healer no have that.

Now druid copy Fastear style of play.....right? (I pvp and talk to him about that long time ago)....but this is another story  :good:

Edited by Logrimy

I think that fire shaman tótem does not need to be nerfed. Now druids love to show how to kite just standing In the place, but If a shaman uses fire tótem, u just have to run away from it. Maybe it doesnt look cool, but you can avoid it easily. And tótem heal is nice too. If druids can get two healing steals,fair enough for shamans to have two totems too

I no need to copy noone, i can't compete to a Player with arena buff and guild lvl8 buff. In same condition IDK who is better between us (I respect SLR, is my friend and strong player) and the problem is not shaman skill....I'm not a noob need to copy bro, I know very well my skill.

If you play on phone or tablet like me (and other player) you can't use shortcut (1-2-3....), is hard to evade stun combo...and repeat, other healer no have that.

Now druid copy Fastear style of play.....right? (I pvp and talk to him about that long time ago)....but this is another story :good:

What if I told you Dozy and I can beat fastear and we didn't copy him? and I play on phone. Edited by Cybernem

By the way, I consider you all clever enough to notice what is happening here: a simple comercial strategy to collect money from players. It is not the first greedy game following this strategy. When game developers do not get what they expect, all they have to do is to implement a few updates In which one class is upgraded as hell over the rest. Then, After some time In which players notice it, game designers just wait until players create that op class and waste money to improve it faster. Voila! 100% sure bussiness. It is funny to see that ppl dont notice this and keep wasting their money.

Edited by Jarlaxxle

What if I told you Dozy and I can beat fastear and we didn't copy him? and I play on phone.

You can beat all you want....buf 90% of druid copy him  ;)

Edited by Logrimy

As long as developers don't realize BD is completely broken and needs a huge nerf, more and more experienced players will either leave the game or make a BD for themselves.

As long as developers don't realize BD is completely broken and needs a huge nerf, more and more experienced players will either leave the game or make a BD for themselves.

It is worse to think that devs do not realize about it lmao

it's funny, seriously.

Every time these apocalytic thoughts while group of people on forum doesn't like something in our game.

Game is not working that way, guys, no one is leaving because some of you are getting killed by certain class. No one.

And we still have a plan to fix some skills of BD. But for everyone's knowledge: there will be MINOR fixes.

Minor fixes? We dont consider a minor problem that bds can kill any other player in 4 secs just using hamstring, sonic boom and counterattack. Hamstring paralizes and it can be used at range, sonic boom can remove 2/3 hp and If it wasnt enough, just 1 lucky counter attack can make an insane 2k crit. This is funny indeed

Minor fixes? We dont consider a minor problem that bds can kill any other player in 4 secs just using hamstring, sonic boom and counterattack. Hamstring paralizes and it can be used at range, sonic boom can remove 2/3 hp and If it wasnt enough, just 1 lucky counter attack can make an insane 2k crit. This is funny indeed

What about not try to kill BD one on one? Oh, it's rather hard, I can understand, but maybe?

13 of my old Pro friends In game have already left game this year due to this 'minor problem', I ll go next and i wont be the last one. This is not serious.

What about not try to kill BD one on one? Oh, it's rather hard, I can understand, but maybe?

Seriously? That is all you can say? I have been playing this game for 4 years and there were never a class that required two players to win it. And now we have to win bds 2v1? Hilarious, isnt it?

Edited by Jarlaxxle

Seriously? That is all you can say? I have been playing this year for 4 years and there were never a class that required two players to win it. And now we have to win bds 2v1? Hilarious, isnt it?

yes, that's all I can say.

And topic is closed.

And for the future: every topic about BD will be closed. I'm tired of this pointless whining from the same people time and time again.

Wait for skill fixes and take care.

Edited by r0land