convert EXPERT skill to BASE skill

boiz

if you don't insist on making anymore expert skills, for what ever damn reason, might i suggest implementing a system where a player can convert an expert skill they have learned into a base skill? ^^

Also, by the way, what happened to making expert skills almost every single update? Are these things yearly now??

if you don't insist on making anymore expert skills, for what ever damn reason, might i suggest implementing a system where a player can convert an expert skill they have learned into a base skill? ^^

Also, by the way, what happened to making expert skills almost every single update? Are these things yearly now??

ehm, for what purpose should it be implmented?

Talking about new skills, there are a lot of them now, we slowed our tempo of development.

ehm, for what purpose should it be implmented?

Talking about new skills, there are a lot of them now, we slowed our tempo of development.

For obvious reasons like:

-having no 2 second cooldown after using an expert skill

-being able to level up the skill first rather than having to have a certain amount of base skill points used to unlock expert skill usage.

Also, I'd hardly call 6 expert skills alot. Most of them suck and are dwindled by those which are 'mandatory' to have unless you want to have a useless skill build.

Edited by boiz

If experts has bit cd with other cds is for one reason. Imagine lock can use circle hex grimo and after fear amd full masacre. Or barb, in charge chop shield trike defeat. Tht lil cd when u use an expert and after use it, it let u time for "counter" (stunning for example) an enemy before he kills u.

Ive seen palas with spear full magic instakilling in 1 combo 3 secs. If no cd in expert when u use an expert? In 2 secs u would die. Aslo i agree with roland, there are many skills right now. I would put new skill when lv 28-30 update comes. (and i suggest here an ultimates skills)

I think you should add much more expert skill to give players choice.Now if u are shaman you are idiot if u dont take fire totem and if u are bd u are super idiot if u dont use broken counter attack.Just add like 20 skills so everybody can be different.

For obvious reasons like:

-being able to level up the skill first rather than having to have a certain amount of base skill points used to unlock expert skill usage.

Nope nope nope.

These things are the best thing devs made to balance experts.

Slowed but not stopped confirmed! New skills next update, calling it.

I don't know about you, but I'd rather not get wrecked in fewer than 2 seconds *cough* Counter Strike + Shield + Sonic Boom *cough*