More security in the backpack and its equipment

John Kenn

Hello, is currently being common to lose your items, because of the scammers in the game...

1 - To improve safety performance, I have a suggestion: They need to put a security password in Option Remove Account, Why? why any User can delete your account if you get .. a security password and better to protect your account ..Hello, is currently being common to lose your items because of the scammers in the game .

2 - Password backpack, to spend their gold, or take any items that you are using and a necessary password security, Why you need? why any User can take your items, as an example, a scammer has entered its account out, what it can do? he could delete, and even sell their amplified items, like me being 10, now imagine that all the people who play Warspear are all 10, and the game and Hacked, this and so an example, you will have a prejuíso because of curity password in Option Remove Account, Why? why any User can delete your account if you get .. a security password and better to protect your account .... ello, is currently being common to lose your items because of the scammers in the game ...

Thank You For Read

Just don't share your account with anyone else, should make things a lot easier. I don't really want to type a password everytime when I want to drop or sell an item or when I want to exchange gold. Hacks rarely happen here.

The only thing which I would consider is an E-Mail confirmation for deleting characters.

It's kinda annoying if you have to write your password every time you want to buy something on the shop.

Lol if you give your account details away you deserve to get scammed, we do not need even an email confirmation because if you never give out your details only you will ever have them

• 2 weeks later...

Android - about purchases you have the option of the confirmation before to buy something on PlayStore..Idk about other methods of payment. you just need to enable this option in your settings..