Chaos Room in Nadir? Yes :D

Jo Aldridge

So hey guys, I'm Jagon from US, I'm a BD.

After the events ended things have been REALLY boring.

The thing we want most collectively, is a chaos room, and it would have to be in a neutral zone. 

Nadir would be the best place essentially for that.

I'm always up for a good war, but we want to be able to pvp outside of "war" as well.

So many MC/Forsaken are using Elf/Chosen accounts and vice versa. It's a giant mess at the moment.

And I get that it's basically impossible to police that, so we need an alternative.

P.S. Why you let MC have buff after buff?? 

I don't quite get your question, do you want to have a chaos area where Sentinels can fight Sentinels/Legion vs Legion or what?

What has war to do with pvp? War is Sentinels vs Legion, you can pvp Legions in every not neutral area, for what do you need a chaos room then?

Mc have buff after buff because they most likely win war after war.

What's the problem when mc are playing on elves? o.O

I dont quite get what this person is demanding :D

But all factions can pvp each other in all hostile areas, chaos as in the chaos potion for same-coan pvp?

chaos room= pvp cave

In fact devs, you could enlarge the size and change design of this cave where me and 99% other players have recorded your so famous PvP videos of Warspear Online!! It's terrible when it is packed with players and we cant click on our opponent :nea:

and a more attractive video, attracts new players  :give_rose:

Edited by Hyedra

In fact devs, you could enlarge the size and change design of this cave where me and 99% other players have recorded your so famous PvP videos of Warspear Online!! It's terrible when it is packed with players and we can click our opponent :nea:

and a more attractive video, attracts new players  :give_rose:

Has been suggested a few times already, is not necessary

Has been suggested a few times already, is not necessary

It is never necessary to fatten the bank account with a more attractive game calling players. I am impressed that a developer thinks that way (if does)

I don't think enlarging the size and design of pvp cave would attract more people to play the game, especially not people who have never played this game before.

Considering that on Ayvondil are two beautiful halls which are both way bigger than pvp cave, are closer to respawn statues and exit in a neutral area, which is better in case someone is about to get ganked and wants to run away.

I don't think enlarging the size and design of pvp cave would attract more people to play the game, especially not people who have never played this game before.

Considering that on Ayvondil are two beautiful halls which are both way bigger than pvp cave, are closer to respawn statues and exit in a neutral area, which is better in case someone is about to get ganked and wants to run away.

Unfortunately 99.9% of PvP videos aren't recorded in Ayvondil, and YES, the image of a product is the first message received by a prospective client. It isn't something to disagree or agree, that is a fact.

I think if the devs want the areas of Ayvondil are used someday, should disable PvP cave until the players adapt to the changes. Humans don't like changes, this is instinctive. If since Ayvondil was released the PvP areas weren't welcome and are rarely used, "close" the cave would encourage players to use the new PvP areas, as well as all over the map 4. (even temporarily after opening Azuri)

Edited by Hyedra

Unfortunately 99.9% of PvP videos aren't recorded in Ayvondil, and YES, the image of a product is the first message received by a prospective client. It isn't something to disagree or agree, that is a fact.

I think if the devs want the areas of Ayvondil are used someday, should disable PvP cave until the players adapt to the changes. Humans don't like changes, this is instinctive. If since Ayvondil was released the PvP areas weren't welcome and are rarely used, "close" the cave would encourage players to use the new PvP areas, as well as all over the map 4. (even temporarily after opening Azuri)

The first message to newcomers most likely won't be "Oh my god, you have to go to pvp cave, it's so amazing there", especially not when they are low levels. Most of the time they are going to figure out how everything on warspear works, they are going to farm, level up, explore the different maps.

Though I agree, in your second paragraph you've got a good point and I also agree that a positive client's feedback influents the thoughts of new players, but I just don't think pvp cave plays a big role in this .-.

The first message to newcomers most likely won't be "Oh my god, you have to go to pvp cave, it's so amazing there", especially not when they are low levels. Most of the time they are going to figure out how everything on warspear works, they are going to farm, level up, explore the different maps.

Though I agree, in your second paragraph you've got a good point and I also agree that a positive client's feedback influents the thoughts of new players, but I just don't think pvp cave plays a big role in this .-.

there is no doubt that we have today more adept players for dungeons and others prefer to dedicate entirely for PvP. This is evident with the introduction of Ferocity and Reability in Warspear Online. when I look for a new game, The #1 thing I seek are PvP videos and I want to be able to watch and understand, don't see a general mess in a small place.

mb you are player x mobs and is satisfied while new maps and dungeons are beautiful (it really is). but to say that this is not necessary seems the review of someone who doesn't use much.. or ...Idk..

zm1pgh.jpg

both I took around 11:24 am in Brazil, now imagine how it is in peak times

Edited by Hyedra

Many people might be in pvp cave but overall it's just a small amount of the whole server. And for serious pvps the real good players rather go to do their pvps in arena where no one can disturb them or meet on Ayvondil.

Pvp cave is just a way of killing time but not the main purpose of the game. Ferocity was invented so that players have to choose between two play styles, either pve or pvp.

Also adding that pvp doesn't mean single player vs. single player, rather people vs. people because it's mostly made for arena and war purpose. The classical single player vs. single player kinda was invented by the players, I think Aigrind has already done a favour by giving us some areas free of mobs for our "pvp" purposes as well as chaos potion.

The 1st arena was appeared at nadir :)

Well... some buildings there, are closed atm, and probably aigrind is planning something.

Chaos room would be good anyway, where the fight aka pvp can be held neatly without any disturbance. :)

Many people might be in pvp cave but overall it's just a small amount of the whole server. And for serious pvps the real good players rather go to do their pvps in arena where no one can disturb them or meet on Ayvondil.

Pvp cave is just a way of killing time but not the main purpose of the game. Ferocity was invented so that players have to choose between two play styles, either pve or pvp.

Also adding that pvp doesn't mean single player vs. single player, rather people vs. people because it's mostly made for arena and war purpose. The classical single player vs. single player kinda was invented by the players, I think Aigrind has already done a favour by giving us some areas free of mobs for our "pvp" purposes as well as chaos potion.

lol wtf darling... since RPG is RPG there is PvP, since it was played on cards.. in stories created on wheeled friends, since the world is world. So is this a favor to the players have areas for conflict of factions? xD

Who chooses the purpose of the game is the player, some choose to support/being killers, other dungeons, others accumulate achievements and others choose to only bullshitting on forum.. 

No I meant it's a favour that adds in pvp cave got removed so there's an area where players can battle each other without being disturbed.

And I earlier said pvp is people vs people and not single player vs single player, which is not the purpose of this game. And your reason to enlarge the size clearly was to fight one person versus another person.

Don't become offensive, I'm not bullshitting here but in a way stating what Admins said earlier. But oh well, sorry I forgot, you are new here.

What I'm saying is my opinion and you should respect it as I respect yours.

A second time, stop calling me darling, I don't like such kind of irony or sarcasm, thank you.

I think now ayvondyl map is interesting, there are many quest and DG, GM for me must close PVP cave and only use Ayvondyl HALL

as I said...                                                                                                                             .#New here? .. lol.. I almost forgot that there are also the comedians players 

Edited by Hyedra

So you call me a comedian player for saying my opinion?

Jesus, maybe where you live people aren't allowed to disagree with you but this is not the place here

Hyedra - Islanzadi .....Stop Please or i call Zeus Super moderator and ban both :diablo: :diablo:

And open a new tab and start writing stuff ? ;/ seems hard work oh nononono im a Zeus, ill sit back and throw thunderbolts $.$

There's only one thing I like about warspears and that is PvP. Repeating dungeon again and again is a ducking headache and quests are boring af.

I don't quite get your question, do you want to have a chaos area where Sentinels can fight Sentinels/Legion vs Legion or what?

What has war to do with pvp? War is Sentinels vs Legion, you can pvp Legions in every not neutral area, for what do you need a chaos room then?

Mc have buff after buff because they most likely win war after war.

What's the problem when mc are playing on elves? o.o

We have so many rat MC on our side it's not even funny. 

We know who they are lol.. 

What I was asking for was a fairly located version of the pvp cave.

And if you don't know what that is you clarly don't play on my server lol..