best locks in eu-us?

poiofrito

Well, as all should know, a pro lock can win "pay ti win" ppl, pro locks no need to have pro amp to become "pro" pro= smart and know to play op= over powered (high amp).

I know some pro locks in eu, i think lyzois, lastlock, psychow, unforgivin, nutlock and aslo me (well, i think xD, i have played lock since kabal was in secret sanctuary)

so guys, vote for ur best locks in eu-us servers! :D

I would say Damien is pretty good. Also Ixcy, tho she's also high amped, so maybe that doesn't count? :D

I never played a warlock, probably I am the biggest noob among warlocks :D

Edited by BTminBT

I'd say nastika because she used to gank me and I love to die.

O:-)

Hassn doesnt know how to play lock.

He sont know even use permacircle stun, his staff is accu staff,not cd, hassn just spam skills no sensw, using circles in the mid of the enemy, nor using stonebody for remove hex or keep hismelf safe

>High amp = no skill.

>B-but i kill +10 bds 5v1 and they pot.

>No you are just op no skill.

>B-but muh skill  :sorry:

U can inspect "poiofrito" +6 +5 +3 +1 things

And i killed donerayan, kalib mage, jjejie... Many of them, for example jjejie, is full +10 rogue. But hey, i still win him. So high amp doesnt mean u are pro. Pro= u know how to play as ur hero char. Hassn is just OP, not pro. And u can see hassn vs elasiri elasiri won 99% times. Both +10 and hassn full awards. That mean hassn is pro? Never. I killed hassndk easy, and lyzois killed him with lv 1 staff. And there are many guys who says u die in 3 hits; or u are noob. Noob who is winning this tour at #4 and in way to #3. I sont need full +10 for kill +10 characters but they need +10 for kill my not even full +6 character

>High amp = no skill.

>B-but i kill +10 bds 5v1 and they pot.

>No you are just op no skill.

>B-but muh skill :sorry:

Ofc +10 can have skill and be pros. But there is many ppl who call noob to low amps coz he can die in X secs or has low dmg. And as i said before, lyzois killed +10 character with lv 1 staff. That means, low amp doesnt mean noob. Just mean weak maybe, but NEVER noob. Noob or pro determine how u play with ur char and "counter" the tactic of rival anticipating. For example lock vs rogue. Fear hex arrow, in that point, rogue will be far on u and ge will jump. So if u keep circle and use in urself, he will jump to ur stun. Then u use pool for remove reflexes and move away to keep distance and still atk him.

hassn maybe not pro in PvP, but he is pro in another aspect (spamming life scroll, pro mcoiner, etc.)

and you misunderstood what OP means, this is what OP means:

dh3epd.jpg

Its easy to be pro when you only go arena seals with +10 ppl always(poio);)

well, if all ur pt is +10 and my partners are +10 too, but im not +10, not even full +5, u should win coz is x3 +10 against 2 +10 and 1 not even +5. Could u tell me why im winning?^^ ofc if u rate we can pvp, i havent got problems with that. But remember, kill someone in 3 secs doesnt mean pro, it mean op

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

toto unfo lastlock poio pro in eu :blush: me & toto / me & poio owned bds in seals even before counter nerf (against 3x +10 bds :o )my job is hold lvl 1 nub staff :(

Screenshot_2016-11-03-13-13-10.png

Screenshot_2016-11-01-23-49-17.png

Screenshot_2016-11-01-23-42-44.png

Screenshot_2016-11-01-23-31-46.png

• 2 months later...

Locks are cocky they think they're gods. Anyone can make a lock with cd and regen and beat ANY lock regardless of dmg. Warlock class is like a gun. Anyone can use it to kill anyone with ease, so why do they think they're invincible?

Locks are cocky they think they're gods. Anyone can make a lock with cd and regen and beat ANY lock regardless of dmg. Warlock class is like a gun. Anyone can use it to kill anyone with ease, so why do they think they're invincible?

because its not simple as that. Ive saw over 10 ppl saying the same, and still again im saying, if u play on lock, u need even few months for circle right, another 3 months for learn to think wheres the enemy/what skills to use when u have position bug, then using a different sets against diff classes, not as easy as u think

• 2 weeks later...

because its not simple as that. Ive saw over 10 ppl saying the same, and still again im saying, if u play on lock, u need even few months for circle right, another 3 months for learn to think wheres the enemy/what skills to use when u have position bug, then using a different sets against diff classes, not as easy as u think

No bug, you're just lagging

Edited by Tayleeo

No bug, you're just lagging

then everybody else in same area lags too, Ive used 2 devices checked it, asked from others in cave they said as well that bug position cause didnt get stun, its bug