No peace mode!

Djfromhell

So war on irsel is very entertaining but i doubt it will be for long cu irsel seems big but its not big enough for massive destruction.

Make one a week war event that is gonna make mc able to go from nadir to elf nad human home islands Melvendil and Langasard and next week elfs attack Godgorrath and Moraktar.

Main goal in this war is to destroy towns and villiges in home islands of both factions (YOU CAN ADD FLAGS IN TOWNS LIKE ON IRSEL BUT I THINK WE NEED SOMETHING DIFFERENT)

For every town destroyed you get a bonus if u were on the island in time of destruction ( doesnt have to be big bonus just make it better as more towns get rekt).

Now most of you think "WELL THIS IS SAME AS IRSEL JUST ON DIFFERENT PLACE"  you are wrong.Lets say mc attack langasard,once they die they have to respawn in caravan and go back to nadir to get to a boat and that takes time and also add player transfer limit (limit ammout of players that can go to that island (20 players every minute)) thats gonna reduce ammout of mc invading but when mc kill elfs they have to wait 2 mins to respawn so if u have 20 op people with you and u wait for 2-3 mins for more people u can destroy everybody,but they can also destroy you while you wait for backup.

I called this idea no peace mod cus islands were one peacefull of pvp and now thats gonna change.

I respet ur idea but maybe the new players if they install warspear and start to play in that war time, maybe they would think there are lv 26 enemys from beginning, getting killed by them. So maybe they dont like that and uninstall coz cant do their quest in peace till they equip with greater equips and amp them... Would be unfair for them. Dont u remember when u was doing quests in caravan in peace, thn a wild elf appear and kill u with no reason? Imagine that but in massive

I like that what you said about MC going to Melvendil and Langasard, but it can disturb other players who want to level up.