If wh been scammed

Lazylion

Question

Hi

My guilds wh got scammed today and i took ss when it happend. so i have proof.

The scammer used a lvl 10 non-reconcible char. so its hard to chaught his high lvls.

My question is if its possible for support to check his account what his other chars are named ?

Would be good to know, he might even be another member hiding in guild and it would suck to find it out when he scams again.

We dont care abt the items he took. But he deserves to be busted.

After i got my answer and the right one, i will send it to support :)

12 answers to this question

It should be easier if his lv 10 and his high lv in the same account, if he use different account it can be checked from IP adress.

(experience from another mmo games)

It should be easier if his lv 10 and his high lv in the same account, if he use different account it can be checked from IP adress.

(experience from another mmo games)

I thought abt that too. But is it legal for aigrind to lend out that kind of information(His characters name on just that acc) if enough proof of the scam been showed?!?!

He have already joined another guild and back to same route. I talked to the guilds leader, not sure if he got kicked or not.

I thought abt that too. But is it legal for aigrind to lend out that kind of information(His characters name on just that acc) if enough proof of the scam been showed?!?!

He have already joined another guild and back to same route. I talked to the guilds leader, not sure if he got kicked or not.

It's legal, know how facebook has access to your messages? legal too. If the player

plays the game he accepts terms and conditions etc etc, so aigrind actually

has all the rights to do it, tho, I don't know who if they are able to do so.

I would suggest the guild logs about who withdraws the items and who deposits the items nor golds.

Edited by Livi Metta

we already know from what character he used when he scammed our wh and what he took, i got ss on it.   I want to know if its legal to ask aigrind about the info of his other character names on the account he used to scam us with if i provide the ss.

we already know from what character he used when he scammed our wh and what he took, i got ss on it.   I want to know if its legal to ask aigrind about the info of his other character names on the account he used to scam us with if i provide the ss.

Absolutely. Aigrind has full legal backing to use any game information, if necessary. However, this is not the GM's responsibility if you let someone steal you or your wh. When adms or support team give you this kind of information, this is done for ethical reasons only.

Aigrind has the possibility to check who the items from the guild warehouse took and they also provide the information. However, I don't think they are going to tell you which other game characters that person is owning. Still you can give it a try, just post it in the support section :)

"Well well well, guys, this in-game situations can happen every day and administartion won't be involved in them (because it's really hard to fing who's guilty). That's why we stringly recommend to be attentive and thoughtful in any situation like this."

This is how R0land answered on the FAQ topic (closed already). I don't think developpers will help in such situations, I fear :/

Just want to make warning here about known scamer. Scamed me for 30k gold, 1 friend from my country scamed for acc and 1 guild storage as i know for sure. Also sow several times calling him scamer in chat but not know about what it was. He using heroes: zolja , zypoton , vuuuum , xxbatmenx , xxleizex. Thats what am sure of. So beware when dealing with any of this heroes becose its same scaming player