How does Market work??

Darkrunes

Question

8 answers to this question

For simple, if you play TibiaMe, the market system is like that, just different on the name something like trade house xD

Im bit confused about Market update, so could someone explain to me how it works??

Pls read on announcement no players have been expirience market.

You put an item on the market and set a price.  You pay a nonrefundable deposit to put on the market.  The item stays on the market for a fixed time period.  If your item is sold then there is a commission that comes out of the price.  If it isn't sold you get the item back and only lose the deposit. 

You put an item on the market and set a price.  You pay a nonrefundable deposit to put on the market.  The item stays on the market for a fixed time period.  If your item is sold then there is a commission that comes out of the price.  If it isn't sold you get the item back and only lose the deposit.

Thanks

hey look my new profile picture,,,

isnt it cool ? >_

extremely off-topic.

market weren't experienced by any player yet, but, from what i understand, u can add a item there for some amount of gold and it will last 12h, if nobody buy, u get it back and need pay again to put it back. that's just what i understand, it's not any official thing.