[2016.07.08] The bug in the Dungeon was defeated!

Peter_Munk

prof-farnsworth.jpg

Good news, warriors!

Nasty Dungeon bug is fixed! Now everyone can complete everything and open the chest in the end.

Each player that entered any Dungeon since servers restart on July, 5 will recieve a gift - Seeker's stamina elixir!

Hooray! ...And thank you for you patience :)

AIGRIND

Hey petter _Munk does your developers look a class news or noo ? Because a lot of people saying the bds need nerf I even think so , there just to strong man! It's crazy counter attack hits even if shield up 0 dmg but still hits back

Man can you at least look in to it I have spends thousands of dollars in your game I think I deserver at least for you to look this up your self do a any class vs bds you'll see what I'm talking about

Hey petter _Munk does your developers look a class news or noo ? Because a lot of people saying the bds need nerf I even think so , there just to strong man! It's crazy counter attack hits even if shield up 0 dmg but still hits back

I have the feeling that r0land already said in another topic that there will be no new classes so soon..at least devs don't think of doing so far ..He may answer more accurately

Bd too strong bla bla +10 bd kill me with counter even when im "pro mc with +3 weapon" cry cry why none says, shaman blind is too op, or healing topem heals everyone, how about dk's nonstop stun combo, or rogues poison and stealth, or warlocks circle and hex. Naaah... none cares. Cause its bd they need to kill with 1 hit.

Edited by REAPER

Ur out of your mind ? Bds do kill anyone with one hit its soppust to be a fun pvp how is it fun to be kill in 3 hit, 1 Bds, and 2 you hitting Bds and counter kills you just by tapping on them