GUESS WHO'S BACK

Deltaman

Heyy hoo! So after 2 years I thought I would revisit this old little mobile game. Don't know if anyone remember me though, but I used to be quite active and well known on this forum. Any oldschoolers left around here? What have happened in the game? Barb still sucks ass or has it gotten better?

Ps. Currently leveling a ranger on elf side euw cuz I always wanted to plsy ranger, dunno. Andn well, I need to transfer some gold from mc to elf so it woul b nice if someone trustworthy could help me with that! :)

Xoxo Deltaman

I do remember you, my Swedish friend!

But do you remember me?

Anyhow, you'd be better off asking someone else about the game, since Pluto was still a planet when I last played. All I can tell is that bladedancers are supposedly overpowered as duck,

I do remember you, my Swedish friend!

But do you remember me?

Anyhow, you'd be better off asking someone else about the game, since Pluto was still a planet when I last played. All I can tell is that bladedancers are supposedly overpowered as duck,

Ofc I do, you were all over the forums when I used to be active! :D Bd's are op? Guess nothing's changed then :P

I'd not recommed gold transfering

Well, under the right circumstances it is all good. I have done it before, and I didnt get scammed. It just requires both parts to be trustworhty :)

From the title Eminem's Without Me comes to my mind.. Guess who's back, back again, Shady's back, tell a friend...

Anyways, barbs are op if you use them well..

From the title Eminem's Without Me comes to my mind.. Guess who's back, back again, Shady's back, tell a friend...

Anyways, barbs are op if you use them well..

Haha, good to hear :P

Which server?

I am eu emerald :)

Welcome back!

Have seen u on forum :) since sometime ago

Thanks! :)