Trajes Arena

Lucas Baquero

150k is like... insane.

Let's calculate:

Let's say you get 100 ap per match (for the ease of calculation) when you win (and in this example you're super lucky). Free tickets' restoration rate is 1 per hour (and you couldn't sleep more than 5h ever, or you'd lose some tickets). In one week you'd get 24*7*100=16 800 ap (that's 168 free tickets, really). This way you'd get 150k in nine weeks. Obviously you don't always win and against worthy opponents your win rate is 50%, meaning that the time required would increase to 15 weeks. Now let's take into account buying some tickets. Normal people wouldn't buy more than 100 in a week unless they want to spam. This leads to an equation: (24*7+100)*x=150 000 where x is the number of weeks. That's 560 weeks if you got only one ap per match whether it is win or lose. Now let's presume again that you get 100 ap for a win and never lose: that's still six weeks. And again obviously you can't win every time reducing the average to - say - 66 ap which would increase the time required back to the original nine weeks. And for lower level fighters it'd take waaaay longer.

My calculations are based on the server economy which I belong. (20-23 only)

AP/player in 5x5 mode with pot + skill guild = Approximately 100 (if you have a balanced percentage of won and lost arenas)

- Pot Gladiator 100% = 1.5k gold  (promotional price)

- Set ticket = 1k gold / set  (promotional price)

1h farm 5x5 = 40 -50 battles = 80 -100 tkts (tkts for your loser were considered) = 4 - 5k AP

(if you make two winning groups you get a better long-term use due to the new system of arenas, I'm still assuming a non-ideal situation)

As you can see, the BR-Tourmaline server 1.3k golg (because 1 glad lasts 1h) approaches 1k ap. Whereas costumes 3k cc or symbols are sold by 100 - 150k. A legendary costume arena that cost about 100k AP would not be insane (if this could be combined into a new achievement or something like that. And received as a gift)

as we know, it is impossible to accumulate 100k arena points (at least yet)

Note: Top Players Arena make over 100k arena points usually / season. Perhaps introducing as an achievement it could be accessible for all, it would only take longer for some.

Note2: If you think of weapons that cost 26k arena points and each part of the set costing 7k and think about the price of a rare custom during the events. To evaluate this possibility doesn't seem absurd 

Edited by Hyedra

I forgot to consider that the pot gladiator lasts an hour, then are 1.3k  :good:

we are not talking about a ordinary costume arena, we are talking about a legendary costume. then 130k doesn't seem expensive (I'm working with the idea of 100k ap)

Anyhow, 

If it was added as an mythical achievement, your arena points could be spent normally, including to sell and get the gold back. And yet they work to get an achievement... as with the 1000th potions, the 15k arenas won in a season.. and all other where points are accumulated

you really disagree?

Edited by Hyedra