The most Powerful Melee Class!

He potted tho, it's not 2k HP left.

Anyways, "it needs a minor fix" should be a new trend here.

brother you and I know the importance got lucky to low he's hp but I look him up he's only 7+ and he's was hitting me 711 me with 7.5k dff

Although some high amped melee classes could beat blade dancer. But I think BDs have high chance to win easily. Look at this video.

https://youtu.be/wawx6gaPrKc

This should be nerf, at least counter not crit and reduce counter duration. Lost in few secs is a shame. Lol

He killed u less than 5 secs xD :!

He killed u less than 5 secs xD :!

Fatality! Liu Kang wins! XD

I can hold bd +9/10 for up to 10 secs before counter skill exist. And commonly win. Now counter and ferocity is a nightmare. I prefer change my gear set into PvE.

• 2 months later...

people will complain DK soon or later :crazy: jk

strong at PVE(could solo dungeon and bosses) and strong at PVP, perfect tank atm

DK era bro. About soloing bosses and dgs that's why dev made max lv drop for each map xD

But mage and druid crazy too.. And pala.. And ranger.. Am I mention all sentinel classes? XD

• 2 weeks later...

I m bd I have all equips +10 and +9 but I can't kill a +7 warlock and shaman lol :D

Throw that warlock with 10.98 yards hamstring xD

• 4 weeks later...

i have a question... is the bd a tanker or dmg? 

We are trying to figure out this too, it kinda became more like a nuker since axe updates, that was a stupid thing, axes are designed for barbs not for melees like rogue and bd...

Although some high amped melee classes could beat blade dancer. But I think BDs have high chance to win easily. Look at this video.

This should be nerf, at least counter not crit and reduce counter duration. Lost in few secs is a shame. Lol

you didnt see when they want to be full dodge

The difference between bds and locks is that endless stuns on lock takes skill one wrong move and your dead... With a bd all you need to do is hamstring then queue up the other skills and youve won its not rocket science