The most Powerful Melee Class!

Although some high amped melee classes could beat blade dancer. But I think BDs have high chance to win easily. Look at this video.

This should be nerf, at least counter not crit and reduce counter duration. Lost in few secs is a shame. Lol

inb4 Roland: "call your friends to kill BD"

I know that sentence. XD

They say its mmorpg. But ferocity lets you to be a pvp player. If I call my friend to kill a bd its called PvPs. XD

counter without crit, sounds fair. They also removed crit from secret link, so why not

Even secret link doesn't crit. Your HP will fully restored in secs. :D

What's funny is that they fast removed the crit from shaman lightning shield, however they have less damages and are squishier than BD.

I think no problem. Shaman still has good enough skills

Im agree, its a shame get killed so fast. Rename blade dancer to axecounter dancer lmao.bd counter is 24/7 even with full stun lock. And aslo in case counter gone, ur mana will be easy drained for disable bd till counter gone. I think counter shdnt counter magic atks, how an axe can counter a magic atk? Aslo, if bd is in shield, u deal 0 in him and he can counter u near 1.2-2.6k in crit.

Aslo in my opinion, if.bd hamstring u, shd be able to use skills and for god, nerf bleed pls. Thats bleeds 300-500 and im tired to see bds with rogue armors for full crit lmao. I suggest counter gives a % of retribuition, tht would back dmg always, like 20% 1/4 30% 2/4 45% 3/4 55% 4/4. It would always work, its still for tanker, aslo works in pve, and it cant crit and i think % are well coz 50% of 1k dmf is 500dmg, so if u pvp against high amped dps u can back by that like +400 in every hit. And aslo if bd use shield+counter it shdnt counter atk coz he ddnt get hurt (i mean, counter 0)

Most bds can kill u 1 combo hams strike boom= dead and counter help them. Counger shd give a % of retribuition. It would work always i know, in every dmg. But now less dmg coz make them hard dmg is hard coz they are tanks, so hardly u will get +400 by retri if 4/4 counter change the % of counter the atk to % of retribuition (60% for example). I would be glad coz ur life steal, and heals will make u survive more than that counter who can crit easy 2.6k in casters. Aslo i suggest c but u may be able ro use skillshange something in hamstring. It lock u

Im agree, its a shame get killed so fast. Rename blade dancer to axecounter dancer lmao.bd counter is 24/7 even with full stun lock. And aslo in case counter gone, ur mana will be easy drained for disable bd till counter gone. I think counter shdnt counter magic atks, how an axe can counter a magic atk? Aslo, if bd is in shield, u deal 0 in him and he can counter u near 1.2-2.6k in crit.

Aslo in my opinion, if.bd hamstring u, shd be able to use skills and for god, nerf bleed pls. Thats bleeds 300-500 and im tired to see bds with rogue armors for full crit lmao. I suggest counter gives a % of retribuition, tht would back dmg always, like 20% 1/4 30% 2/4 45% 3/4 55% 4/4. It would always work, its still for tanker, aslo works in pve, and it cant crit and i think % are well coz 50% of 1k dmf is 500dmg, so if u pvp against high amped dps u can back by that like +400 in every hit. And aslo if bd use shield+counter it shdnt counter atk coz he ddnt get hurt (i mean, counter 0)

If it always worked 100% it'd be the same as it is now. If a rogue

jumps you for examle, skill + normal dmg, and usually followed

by the basic attack skill. 3x dmg reflection at 50% of the total

dmg is still op. Not to mentoin more attacks. Rather than being a

buff, the skill should counter a certain number of attacks, then

deactivate. Or each counter should drain mana, if there's no mana,

it won't get triggered.

If reflection, its less dmg than counter, not explosive dmg. Aslo if u have good life steal or u can heal, u would survive more for example, if bd 50% reflect. And u have like 25% life steal. U deal 400, it relfects 200 but u recorver 100 by life steal, so total dmg 100 by counter

counter without crit, sounds fair. They also removed crit from secret link, so why not

All BDs should be out of the discussion, stop trying to keep BDs OP.

It's not fair, only noobs with low resi think it is. But I have 29% resi and still dying in 1 ham combo, crit is not the op part.

They should add crit to rogues jump, it is just ridicilous not to do that.

All BDs should be out of the discussion, stop trying to keep BDs OP.

It's not fair, only noobs with low resi think it is. But I have 29% resi and still dying in 1 ham combo, crit is not the op part.

*edit* oh i read that wrong. Even if it's not the most op part of bds it can get nerfed

while other stuff gets a nerf too.

I was just agreeing to one suggestion from a user.

:T I don't play as a bd now much anyways

Edited by Raezer

In your vid the bd never crit, and did just 1 counter

Nerfing cs would'n save u, maybe removing bleed (477x3)

Also stacking block/parry/dodge helps alot vs bd

wow you are so right WY those counter hit even tho bd gets 0 dmg wow nice you said it

In your vid the bd never crit, and did just 1 counter

Nerfing cs would'n save u, maybe removing bleed (477x3)

Also stacking block/parry/dodge helps alot vs bd

Yea unfortunately in my vid the counter doesn't crit. Maybe my resi working good. But when I pvp another bd the counter does crit. I have lot of dodge, some parry, block but the counter still rarely to avoid. I hope dev reduce dmg of counter and reduce duration of hamstring. I hit bd 3k hp and my hp still full, and then he hams me and do fatality till my hp under 1k in few secs. I cant move, if I attack him counter will finish me. I think some players feel that too.

700+ normal damage and 800+ counter damage, hitting at least 3-4 times a fight, and on full +10 Arena rewards Barb... 

Well if that couldn't hang, we, other tanks, should be proud to survive a hamstring.

And yeah, I think a minor fix is enough.

Edited by Gladiator

Look richest barb eu Hassn raped by Elasiribd for 36 min

http://youtu.be/FGhIPKtXFKQ

lol Roland it's counter attack it's only a minor problem WY don't dk and barb get the same skill hu!!!!! Hass everytime he hit by was getting hit 861 back like 6 times

3 battles are enough to see what will happen in the next 30 mins

Oh you already link that vid. Thx XD