Item build (PVE paladin)

BoneCrusher

ws-db.ru/calculator#2667 1h mace from tree dungeon is better

ws-db.ru/calculator#2668 2h mace from tree dungeon or crafting spear also good

ws-db.ru/calculator#2695   1h mace and shield

ws-db.ru/calculator#2696   2h spear

These sets is what i would use on a pala for dgs.  They do cost alot to make, but worth the effort and money xd

• 1 year later...
On 7/7/2016 at 12:42 AM, Gladiator said:

Not a bad tanker, but low damage output.

Hi bro.. can i am ask.. i am have a pala but i cant kill satrap or pontif solo.. my LS is 30%.. my pdmg 572. Mdmg 318.. pdef 3837.. pdef 2743.. whats wrong?.. any ppl recommend me to use magic spear.. how best it?.. pls answer my question.. thx

22 hours ago, Dhafi said:

Hi bro.. can i am ask.. i am have a pala but i cant kill satrap or pontif solo.. my LS is 30%.. my pdmg 572. Mdmg 318.. pdef 3837.. pdef 2743.. whats wrong?.. any ppl recommend me to use magic spear.. how best it?.. pls answer my question.. thx

defense seems low, and since you're using spear, that damage is also low. 

But also here is the thing, I don't know the rest of your stats. if you have low accuracy and critical hit, the life steal would be wasted.

Another factors that affect the solo is if all adds are attack you. If they are, go in the middle and use aoe skills to hit them all for life steal. Timing heals with burst damage life steal is also key. And some bosses/adds hit magical damage, you need to see which one you're fighting, because your mdef is low.

For low to mid amp players I recommend pdmg 1handed with full life steal for solo.

Anyway, as I said in the other thread, don't bother about solo, and don't make paladin for solo.

On 25/1/2018 at 4:26 AM, Gladiator said:

defense seems low, and since you're using spear, that damage is also low. 

But also here is the thing, I don't know the rest of your stats. if you have low accuracy and critical hit, the life steal would be wasted.

Another factors that affect the solo is if all adds are attack you. If they are, go in the middle and use aoe skills to hit them all for life steal. Timing heals with burst damage life steal is also key. And some bosses/adds hit magical damage, you need to see which one you're fighting, because your mdef is low.

For low to mid amp players I recommend pdmg 1handed with full life steal for solo.

Anyway, as I said in the other thread, don't bother about solo, and don't make paladin for solo.

Hmm yes sir.. i try to kill pontif. The pontif and mob is mdmg.. now i am increase the mdef.. 4k mdef.. and go midle and attack them.. but cooldown too long.. and i am die :lol: .. if iam use 1handled..? now is hard to find a LS wpn..  :'( 

my question.. 

1.what best (mdmg or pdmg) for kill pontif..? I am have spear(pdmg) & hammer(mdmf) all is LS wpn(horror)

2.what best skill (sun seal or harad call or light deff) for kill pontif?

3.many ppl told me to max up skill fatter justice? What best it for kill boss? Like pontif?

4.pls tell me build skill to solo pontif.. :D

..now i am know why paladin is bad for solo.. :(  pls answer my question.. sorry for bad english..

Thx very much...